Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.03.2019 02:28
are part of a year of EA-hosted FIFA 17 competitions with a total prize pool of $1.3 million.The eCOPA event featured four fina Antworten

NEW YORK, New York -- Bernardo MrEstrino Polvo-Romero will be advancing to EA Sports FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Regional Finals next March after winning the first ever eCOPA Coca-Cola Finals on Saturday, taking home a $5,000 scholarship. These tournaments are part of a year of EA-hosted FIFA 17 competitions with a total prize pool of $1.3 million.The eCOPA event featured four finalists who had qualified among hundreds of collegiate gamers from 74 schools. MrEstrino defeated Cody Bowman in the semifinals; then, without dropping a game, the Arizona State pre-med sophomore completely dominated the finals against Florida Atlantic senior Arthur Crouse.Playing a high-dribble possession game, MrEstrino made it difficult for Crouse to even get the ball. Not only that, he used the entire field to his advantage. I spread the ball throughout the whole field. That opened up the game and helped me create a lot of changes, MrEstrino told ESPN.The first game actually went into overtime, and thats always been a pain point for MrEstrino. Well I get a little bit nervous, but you have to keep composure just so that you dont really lose focus of the game, he admitted.And just like in soccer, the pressure to prevent a penalty kick situation is there. Yeah, so its a little bit that and then you dont want to continue. So its like you want to attack but youve got to stay focused on your defense, said MrEstrino.MrEstrino eked out the first game, but the second game was very one-sided. Im using 4-1-2-1-2 [formation] because, I guess for me, its the most dominant formation just because I like creating [goals] from the middle, he said.Now that MrEstrino has confirmed his spot for the regional finals, the pressure is on. I played a couple of people in the top five in the past month, and I mean theyre beatable, but its just so hard to compete against them, he noted.Being 19 and a pre-med student means that that he can only dedicate so much time to FIFA. He confirmed, School comes first, I cant let that go. And then FIFA comes second.Dropping out of school to play FIFA full time doesnt seem like an option either: So far from what I know, theres only one North American player thats signed to an esports team, and that would be [Giuseppe] Guastella, said MrEstrino.Guastella signed with Versus Sports on Sept. 19 in a first-of-its-kind contract for the NA FIFA scene.But if MrEstrino does get signed, his priorities may drastically change. The future will tell, he said. Cheap Puma Shoes From China .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Cheap Puma Shoes Wholesale . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.cheappuma.net/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Puma Shoes Clearance Sale . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Puma Shoes Wholesale China . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. MINNEAPOLIS -- David Ortiz insists he isnt trying to do anything special to show the Minnesota Twins they made a big mistake by letting him go in 2002. It just looks that way every time he crushes another ball into the Target Field seats. Ortiz homered twice and drove in six runs to torment his former team once again, leading the Boston Red Sox to a 12-5 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Saturday night. "It used to be," Ortiz said when asked if there was extra motivation when he played the Twins. "Not anymore. I just go about my business. I try to hit the moon every time I go to hit anywhere. Its not new." Dustin Pedroia had two hits, two walks and an RBI, extending his hitting streak to 10 games. Daniel Nava also went deep for the Red Sox, who have won four straight following a slide in which they had lost 10 of 14. Scott Diamond (3-4) gave up six runs on eight hits and walked three in 4 1-3 innings for the Twins, who have lost four in a row to fall into last place in the AL Central. Pedro Florimon had two hits and two RBIs and Joe Mauer extended his hitting streak to 15 games with two hits. Craig Breslow (1-0) pitched 1 2-3 innings of scoreless relief for the win. Ortiz also had a single and a walk, raising his batting average to .362 in a game that lasted 3 hours, 53 minutes. "His performance is as good as youre going to find in the league right now," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. Twins general manager Terry Ryan has long been one of the most respected executives in the game. But one of his biggest mistakes came in 2002 when he released Ortiz, who had just appeared to start putting things together in his sixth big league season. The move is still haunting Ryan and the Twins 11 years later. Ortiz signed with the Red Sox, and promptly blossomed into one of the most feared hitters in the American League, a central figure in Bostons two World Series championships and the kind of slugger the Twins have been searching for ever since. He wears No. 34 in honour of the late Kirby Puckett and seems to take particular delight in hammering his former team. Ortiz is 19 for 37 with five homers and 16 RBIs at Target Field. "The one guy we say dont let beat us is David Ortiz," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said.dddddddddddd "Theyve got a lot of really good hitters over there, but we told them to stay away from this guy, dont give in to him. And he keeps sending souvenirs." Diamond laboured from the start, falling behind 3-0 after 19 pitches. Ortiz jumped on a flat slider and drove it into the seats in right-centre field for his sixth homer of the season. Red Sox starter Ryan Dempster wasnt much better. He walked four hitters in the second and third innings to load the bases in both frames, but the right-hander got Mauer to chase a breaking ball down and away to escape in the second and then got Aaron Hicks to fly out to deep right field to end the third. Dempster needed a staggering 127 pitches to get through just 4 2-3 innings. He gave up five runs on eight hits and walked six. "I just couldnt get consistency with any of my pitches," Dempster said. "I kept missing away with it. I really didnt have any of my pitches tonight." Down 7-5 in the sixth, the Twins loaded the bases again. But Pedroia made a nifty over-the-shoulder catch in shallow right field, then whirled and easily threw out Ryan Doumit at home on a major base-running blunder. Ortiz and Nava busted the game open with two-run homers in the seventh, giving Ortiz his 40th career multi-homer game. "Hes swinging the bat great right now," Pedroia said. "Everything he hits is hard. He looks great up there." NOTES: The Red Sox played without OFs Shane Victorino and Stephen Drew because of back injuries. Farrell said both were hopeful of playing on Sunday. ... Mauer returned to the lineup after missing Friday night with a stiff back. ... Diamond and Dempster were facing each other for the second time this season, becoming the first pair of Canadian starters to meet more than once in a season since at least 1920, according to the Red Sox. ... The Twins will send LHP Pedro Hernandez (2-0, 5.79) to the mound on Sunday for the finale against Boston RHP John Lackey (1-4, 4.05). Lackey is looking to bounce back from a poor start against Tampa Bay, when he gave up five runs in 4 1-3 innings. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz