Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 07:45
Simmons had an RBI single th Antworten

CALGARY - Barring a setback in practice this week, Bo Levi Mitchell is expected to be the starting quarterback for the Calgary Stampeders on Friday against the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Discount Shoes Australia .After watching Mitchell navigate the wet McMahon Stadium turf in Tuesdays practice, Stampeders head coach John Hufnagel was closer to giving Mitchell the green light to return to game action.Mitchell sat out Calgarys last two games with a sprained left ankle and stretched knee ligament suffered in the fourth quarter Sept. 13 against Toronto.Not 100 per cent, but it looks good that hell be playing the game, Hufnagel said. He looked good out there today. Im not trying to hide anything. I just want to have one more day to make sure he is ready to go.He didnt have a setback today and that was the only thing I was concerned about and he was too. The turf was a little slippery, he did some movement on it and had no pain in either the ankle or the knee, so hes ready to go.Calgary owns the best record in the CFL and tops the West Division at 11-2. Saskatchewan and the Edmonton Eskimos are tied for second at 9-4.Fridays game is the first meeting this season between Calgary and the defending Grey Cup champions. The Stampeders went 14-4 last season, but were upset at home in the West Division final by the Roughriders.The Stampeders can clinch a playoff berth with a victory Friday, although a loss by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6-7) to Ottawa in the earlier game that day would also secure a playoff berth for Calgary.Stampeder running back Jon Cornish was named the CFLs Canadian player of the week Tuesday. He rushed for 156 yards Saturday in a 14-7 win over the B.C. Lions.The CFLs Most Outstanding Player and leading rusher in 2013 has been limited to six games because of injuries this season, yet ranks second in rushing yards with 743.Returner Jock Sanders was named the leagues top special teams player of the week with 156 return yards versus the Lions. Sanders is not expected to play in Regina because of an ankle injury.Mitchell owned the CFLs highest quarterback efficiency rating at 100.5 per cent before he was tackled on a four-yard run by Torontos Shea Emry and went down awkwardly on his left leg.Mitchell said he and Stampeders athletic therapist Mike Gudmundson have been aggressively rehabilitating his leg since then with treatments starting as early as 5:30 a.m.Mitchell dressed as Calgarys No. 3 on Saturday, but didnt play. He performed footwork drills and took first-team reps in pouring rain Tuesday.There were no setbacks today so that was big for us, Mitchell said. Its what the coach wanted to see. Its what I wanted to see.Im going to keep pushing it during the week to make sure I can find every possible angle I can twist, tweak my knee to make sure its good. Right now, as it stands, Im ready to go and ready to lead these guys into battle and see where it goes.The Stampeders have a bye week after Fridays game and wont play again until Oct. 18 in Winnipeg. Mitchell said there was discussion about delaying his return for the extra healing time, but Hufnagel wants the 24-year-old Texan back in the game if hes able to play.We have nothing accomplished yet, Hufnagel said. We havent gotten a playoff spot yet. I would like to get home-field advantage. I would like to finish in first place and weve got a lot of football left against a lot of very strong football teams.Every game is important, equally important. Whether it was the quarterback position or any position on the team, if theyre ready to play, they play.When Mitchell went down in the fourth quarter, Drew Tate completed the comeback against Toronto going 6-for-6 for 74 yards in passing and a pair of touchdown throws in a 40-33 victory.Calgary then went 1-1 in Mitchells absence. Tates completion rate was 51 per cent in his first two starts this season. The 29-year-old ran for a pair of touchdowns in a 31-15 loss to Montreal, but Calgary hasnt scored a touchdown in the air in two games.Tate combined moments of brilliance with overthrows to open receivers Saturday. His throwing-arm injury in 2013 carried over into this season. Its only been recently that Tate has felt confident in his arm.Its not consistent, but I at last have confidence in it that I can make some throws, Tate said.If Mitchell does play Friday, itll be his first trip to Mosaic Stadium as the starting quarterback. The Roughriders are coming off a 24-0 loss to the Edmonton Eskimos, but thats unlikely make the stadium any quieter Friday.Someone did an interview right before the season and asked me what my favourite thing about football is and its silencing a stadium, Mitchell said.Going into somebody elses house and somebody likes to be loud like Sask., like the Seattle Seahawks, and just hearing that stadium go silent is probably the greatest noise there is. Wholesale Shoes Australia . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. http://www.shoescheapaustralia.com/ .J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Matt Kemp has suddenly found his power, and its helping keep the Los Angeles Dodgers atop the NL West. Kemp singled in the winning run in the bottom of the 10th inning after homering in consecutive games for the first time in over a year and the Dodgers beat the Atlanta Braves 3-2 Wednesday night for their season-best fifth straight victory. "Boy, is he locked in right now," Atlanta starter Alex Wood said. Los Angeles leads San Francisco by three games. Zack Greinke struck out a season-high 13 and departed with the lead, but didnt factor in the decision. He is 14-3 at Dodger Stadium with a 2.27 ERA in 23 home starts with the team. "All the pitches were working," he said. "A lot of stuff came together." Kemp scored the Dodgers first two runs of the game, including his 11th homer leading off the second. "Hes been swinging the bat pretty well now," Greinke said of Kemp. "The biggest difference is the power that comes with it. The past week the balls been driven. Its pretty exciting to see." Kemp notched his ninth career walk-off hit, and first since July 18, 2012, against Philadelphia. He hadnt homered in consecutive games since last July. "Its a great feeling knowing you helped the team win a game," he said. "Were pretty confident every day. It feels good to be in position to score a run or take that extra base. Im not as fast as I want to be, but its coming." Pinch-hitter Justin Turner singled to open the 10th and took second on a wild pitch by David Hale (3-3). Kemp followed with the winning single to left. J.P. Howell (3-3) got the win in relief, walking two and striking out one in one inning. The Braves tied the game 2-2 on Justin Uptons home run off closer Kenley Jansen leading off the ninth. Uptons three hits tied a season high. "As soon as it left my hand I just prayed for Justin not to hit it," Jansen said. Uptons brother, B.J., struck out four times. Juan Uribe gave the Dodgers a 2-1 lead in the eighth on a hard-hit single with two outs to shortstop Andrelton Simmons, whose throw home sailed wide as Kemp crossed the plate. Greinke allowed one run and five hits in eight innings while walking one. Wholesale Shoes Australia Online. He was making his first start at home since June 28. Kemp, who homered twice on Tuesday night, tied the game 1-1 on his 11th homer of the season. Simmons had an RBI single that gave Atlanta a 1-0 lead in the second. Wood gave up one run and six hits in seven innings. He struck out eight and walked two. "Greinkes pretty impressive," Wood said. "I was happy I was able to go toe-to-toe with him for seven innings." TRAINERS ROOM Braves: Outfielder Jason Heyward was out of the lineup for the second straight day with a sore back he strained last week chasing a foul ball. Jordan Schafer started in right field for the first time this season. Manager Fredi Gonzalez said its likely hell give Heyward an extra day off once he says hes ready to go again. Dodgers: Greinke said his calf was sore in the first couple of innings but got better as the game went on. Hyun-Jin Ryu will get an extra day of rest before he starts on Saturday. Dan Haren, who has lost all four of his starts this month, will take the mound for Fridays series opener against the Cubs. ON DECK: Braves: Julio Teheran (10-6, 2.71 ERA) takes the mound for the series finale on Thursday. The only time the right-hander has faced the Dodgers was in last years NL division series, when he tossed 2 2-3 innings in a loss. Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (12-2, 1.76 ERA) is coming off a three-hit shutout victory over the Giants in his last start. The left-hander leads the NL with 11.30 strikeouts per nine innings as a starter. He has 140 strikeouts and 15 walks in 112 1-3 innings. GREAT GRAB Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez made a leaping one-handed grab on a liner by Freddie Freeman for the final out of the eighth inning. MIXED BAG Gonzalez was 1-1 on challenges. He lost on a pickoff play with the go-ahead run on base in the 10th. Schafer walked and was sacrificed to second by Ramiro Pena. Howell turned and fired, with Dee Gordon completing the pickoff to empty the bases. Gordon was involved in the Braves first challenge in the third. He attempted to steal second and was called safe, but was ruled out when the call was overturned. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz