Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 07:46
ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.airmax270nederland.com/]Nike Air Max 270 Bestellen[/url] . -- With Prince Fielder, Adrian Beltre Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Nike Air Max 270 Bestellen . -- With Prince Fielder, Adrian Beltre and Elvis Andrus struggling at the plate, Texas manager Ron Washington enjoyed watching a couple of home runs from two of the few players in his lineup who were hitting .300 or better. Shin-Soo Choo and Alex Rios homered in the sixth inning against winless Hector Santiago, and the Rangers beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-2 Friday night to end a four-game losing streak. The only other time this season that the Rangers had two home runs in one inning was April 15, when Fielder and Kevin Kouzmanoff went back-to-back to start the second against Seattles Blake Beavan in a 5-0 win at Arlington. "It was certainly something that we needed. We were able to string some offence together and put some runs on the board," Washington said. "I dont think you can play this game relying on home runs. But I think the more at-bats the guys (have) that are supposed to hit it out of the ballpark, the more theyll get." Choo added an RBI single in the seventh and Colby Lewis (2-1) pitched 5 2-3 innings, allowing two runs and seven hits while striking out six. The right-hander, making his fourth start after missing 1 1/2 seasons because of operations on his elbow and hip, was lifted after issuing his only walk. "I was able to throw the fastball where I needed to, my changeup was really good and I was able to command my pitches," Lewis said. "But I ran into that dumb walk in the sixth. The bullpen came in and stepped up and was huge tonight to solidify the win for me, so hats off to them. Theyve been taxed, and I was hoping to go deep into the game and give them a little bit of a break." It was the fourth straight game in which a Rangers starter failed to get through the sixth. Lewis was working on an extra day of rest after the rotation was set up to have him avoid next weeks interleague series in Colorado, where he would have to bat. Joakim Soria, the sixth Rangers pitcher, worked a perfect ninth for his seventh save. Choo left in the seventh because of soreness on the outside of his left ankle. Santiago (0-5) was charged with five runs and seven hits in six-plus innings. The left-hander, who has a 5.01 ERA in six starts, was replaced by Kevin Jepsen with a 3-2 deficit. Choo then singled home Leonys Martin, and Michael Choice crossed the plate with the Rangers fifth run as third baseman Ian Stewart fielded Andrus grounder and hit Choice with his throw home. "I think hes going to be fine," catcher Hank Conger said of Santiago. "Physically, it wont take much. Mentally, it does start to creep into pitchers minds. But hes been throwing good bullpens and hes been upbeat. "He knows he wants to get that first win off his back. But I think this experience is going to be a good test for him, and a good challenge for him to try to harness what he took out of this start and take it into the next one." Angels third baseman David Freese left with what was described as a bruise on the middle finger of his right hand after he was hit by an 0-2 pitch in the third. Postgame X-rays revealed a small, non-displaced fracture. The 2011 World Series MVP, acquired in a November trade with St. Louis, is batting .202 with two home runs and eight RBIs in 84 at-bats. Texas was trailing 2-0 when Choo drove Santiagos first pitch of the sixth just beyond the reach of centre fielder Mike Trout to end a six-game home run drought by the Rangers -- who hit 26 against the Angels last year while winning the season series 15-4 over their NL West rivals. "They have a good lineup, with a good mix of power guys and a couple of guys that can set the table for them," Conger said. "Tonight it was just two pitches that really turned the game around." Two outs later, Fielder reached on an infield single and Rios sent a 2-1 pitch into the rock pile in left-centre for his second of the season. Angels No. 9 hitter J.B. Shuck, fighting a 2-for-30 slump, drove in the games first run with a two-out bunt single that hugged the third base line all the way to the bag. Howie Kendrick made it 2-0 in the fourth with an RBI single after Shuck singled with two outs and stole second. NOTES: Kouzmanoff, who hasnt played since April 22 because of a herniated disk in his lower back, is scheduled to undergo surgery Tuesday. ... Texas C Robinson Chirinos was scratched about 90 minutes before the game because of a stomach virus. ... Greg Maddux, a special assistant to Rangers general manager Jon Daniels, is with the club for this series after making the trip from his Las Vegas home. Air Max 270 Goedkoop . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. Nike Air Max 270 Nederland . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow. http://www.airmax270nederland.com/ .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Golfer Dustin Johnson says in a magazine interview that cocaine is not the reason he chose to sit out the last six months to get his life in order.I did not have a problem, Johnson told Sports Illustrated when asked about cocaine. Its just something Im not going to get into. I have issues. But thats not the issue.Johnson, who already has eight PGA Tour wins at age 30, said in August that he was taking a leave of absence from the PGA Tour to seek professional help for what he called personal challenges. Golf.com reported that he had failed a drug test for the third and time and had been suspended. The PGA Tour denied he had been suspended.The interview was the first for Johnson since he took his leave of absence. He missed the final major, the FedEx Cup playoffs and the Ryder Cup. He has said he would not return to golf until his fiancee, Paulina Gretzky, has their first child. Johnson announced Tuesday evening that she gave birth to a healthy boy.He said he didnt go to rehab during his break from golf, instead hiring a team of experts, such as a life coach, to help him understand how to get the most out of his talent.. Air Max 270 Aanbieding. Johnson is regarded as one of the best American players and the most athletic.He said he learned he didnt handle stress the right way.My way of getting rid of it was drinking or partying, he told the magazine. Yeah, that might work for that day or the next week, but eventually everything keeps piling up.Johnson said he has gone months without vodka, which had been his vice. He put down $1,000 in a bet with future in-law, hockey great Wayne Gretzky, and other members of Sherwood Country Club to see who could go through January without drinking.I dont miss waking up with a hangover, and I didnt drink very often, he said. It was just when I did it was a little too much.Johnson is said to have a course-record 61 at Sherwood in Thousand Oaks, California — twice in three days — and Gretzky said he senses that the 30-year-old from South Carolina is eager to return to golf and realize his potential. Johnson said he is trying to simplify his life, especially with a baby on the way.Over these past four or five months Ive really grown up, and I am starting to become the person I want my kids to look up to, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz