Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.03.2019 04:18
ys off about 10, but Wentworth is so punishing for amateur golfers no matter what your handicap. There are so many fairway bunke Antworten

Rich Beem swapped his microphone for a bag of clubs at Wentworth on Wednesday as he took on the role of caddie for the pro-am at the BMW PGA Championship. When I first offered to caddie for Sky Sports Golf producer Dave Randall for the pro-am at Wentworth, he might have thought I was joking. But I insisted and we had a really enjoyable day together. I told Dave before we went out that if he was carrying anything in his bag that I deemed unnecessary, we would be throwing it out but, luckily for me, he only had a lightweight pencil bag. We were initially looking at him using a big pro bag to test some new technology, but that just wasnt going to happen! Rich Beem takes time out from his duties to speak to Sky Sports News HQ reporter Jamie Weir for a Facebook feature I was careful to make sure there was nothing placed into his bag unexpectedly during the round, and I even threw out a few old golf balls he had lingering in there. He showed up with several different makes of ball in the pocket, so I went to the Titleist van and they very kindly gave us a fresh dozen.Did we lose any? Well I didnt - but he lost two! To be fair, he played nicely early on and hit some good drives, although the second half of the round was a little up and down. He plays off about 10, but Wentworth is so punishing for amateur golfers no matter what your handicap. There are so many fairway bunkers in particular that come into play off the tee. I thought he had hit a perfect tee shot three or four times, but when we got to his ball it had caught one of the traps. When that happens, youre toast.We did pretty well with the yardages and club selections. Usually I play with amateurs that dont hit enough club on occasion, but Dave was the other way round. But we got it right quite a lot and it wasnt really a big deal. Damon Hill is clearly passionate about golf and is always looking to improve The putting was tricky though, mainly because the greens were so fast and really treacherous. I suspect they will have just rolled them overnight, because I dont think they needed cutting again. When you have slick greens for amateurs, its really tough.But we had a great day and it was fantastic to be in a group with Damon Hill and Shaun Pollock. Shaun plays off low single figures and is very laid back with an easy demeanour, and it was easy to tell that Damon is just absolutely fanatical about golf. It was easy to tell that Damon Hill is just absolutely fanatical about golf Rich Beem Hes clearly desperate to improve his game all the time, and I tried to help him a couple of times. Damon knows he has a problem keeping his left knee straight through the stroke, and when he got it right, he hit it really well. But if his knee got behind the ball, his swing got longer and the ball went either dead right, or dead left!But it was great to walk around Wentworth with someone like Damon who is so crazy about the game, and I was also interested to hear his thoughts on the many changes in F1 since he was one of the best in the world. Shaun Pollock was very laid back, and a great golfer I couldnt begin to imagine what it must feel like to race alongside another car doing a couple of hundred miles an hour when theres only a matter of inches between you.I also enjoyed talking to Shaun about cricket, not something Im much of an expert on! I was trying to find out the differences between the pros and the club players, much like we were experiencing on the golf course.He said he could bowl to the best player on a good club team and get him out in no more than three deliveries. Its a massive step up to professional level, and the same can certainly be said of golf. All in all, it was a fascinating day for me. Carrying the bag, walking a great golf course with good crowds in and learning from Damon and Shaun about their sports, I really got a kick out of it. The next time Damon is over for the F1 week in Austin, Im sure we can get a round in somewhere nearby.I was also really impressed with our pro in the group. I dont think Ive ever played with David Lingmerth before, but what a nice guy he was. Hes a great looking player, and he has a putting stroke that many would be very envious of.His all-round game is really solid, and hes one of those players that took his time to find his way as a professional, but hes had a really good couple of years now and his win at The Memorial last season was seriously good. Also See: Redknapp and An crowned Horan impresses Radar Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Watch online Adidas Wayne Gretzky Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Adidas Dale Hawerchuck Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-bobby-hull-jersey . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Cheap Adidas Coyotes Jerseys .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Adidas Nick Cousins Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. There is really no reason for a college football fan to stray from a screen after Thanksgiving dinner no matter what those stores touting Black Friday sales say. From College Football Playoff implications to divisional titles to the Hesiman Trophy to plain ol bragging rights, there is so much on the line this weekend.A quick rundown of some of the clear-cut items to be decided:- Four Big Ten games have division title implications- Two ACC games can determine the Coastal Division.- Both Pac-12 divisions will be decided in two games, including a North championship game.- Both the Mid-American Conference and Mountain West will determine their division winners as the two conferences compete for a New Years Six bowl bid.The College Football Playoff race could be thrown into chaos or fall nicely into place.Put it this way: No. 1 Alabama plays No. 16 Auburn on Saturday and it is not even among the five most important games being played this weekend.Thats a good weekend.The picks:THANKS FOR FOOTBALLNo. 25 LSU (minus 5 +) at No. 22 Texas A&MCoach Ed Orgeron gets one more chance to prove he is more than just a caretaker at LSU, though at this point he is probably no more than a fallback option ... LSU 27-20.BLACK FRIDAYNo. 6 Washington (minus 5 +) at No. 23 Washington StateRarely have both teams entered the Apple Cup with so much at stake. The winner goes to the Pac-12 championship game ... WASHINGTON STATE 33-28.Toledo (plus 9 +) at No. 14 Western MichiganThe Rockets are more than capable of keeping the Broncos from rowing that boat to the Cotton Bowl ... WESTERN MICHIGAN 28-24.No. 17 Nebraska (plus 3) at IowaThe Cornhuskers can still win the Big Ten West with a victory and Wisconsin loss ... NEBRASKA 20-17.No. 18 Houston (off) at MemphisTigers QB Riley Fergusons status is uncertain ... HOUSTON 31-24.No. 20 Boise State (minus 10) at Air ForceThe Broncos need a victory and a Wyoming loss to win the Mountain Division of the Mountain West and keep New Years Six bowl hopes alive ... BOISE STATE 35-28.SUPER SATURDAYNo. 16 Auburn (plus 17 +) at No. 1 AlabamaThe Iron Bowl is ALWAYS meaningful ... ALABAMA 28-13.No. 3 Michigan (plus 6 +) at No. 2 Ohio StateThe Wolverines win the Big Ten East with a victory. The Buckeyes need a victory and a Penn State loss to reach the conference title game, but just a victory might be good enough to get them in the playoff ...OHIO STATE 21-13.South Carolina (plus 23 +) at No. 4 ClemsonAn upset by the Gamecocks could crush their rivals playoff hopess .dddddddddddd. CLEMSON 31-17.Minnesota (plus 14 +) at No. 5 WisconsinThe Badgers win the Big Ten West with a victory. No help necessary ... WISCONSIN 27-17Michigan State (plus 13) at No. 8 Penn StateThe Nittany Lions need a victory and a Michigan loss to reach the Big Ten title games as East champs. This seems like too much too soon for Penn State ... MICHIGAN STATE 24-21.No. 21 Utah (plus 10 +) at No. 9 ColoradoThe Buffaloes win the Pac-12 South with a victory to continue the best turnaround season in college football ... COLORADO 31-19.Kentucky (plus 24) at No. 11 LouisvilleCardinals QB Lamar Jackson could use a big game to firm up that Heisman lead before he cedes the stage to contenders moving on to championship week ... LOUISVILLE 54-37.Notre Dame (plus 16 +) at No. 12 Southern CaliforniaThe Trojans have become the ultimate playoff dark horse ... USC 35-14, BEST BET.No. 13 Florida (plus 6) at No. 15 Florida StateThe Seminoles have won three straight and five of six in the series ... FLORIDA STATE 28-24.No. 19 West Virginia (minus 7) at Iowa StateThe Cyclones taking some steps forward in first season under Matt Campbell ... IOWA STATE 33-30, UPSET SPECIAL.No. 24 Tennessee (minus 7 +) at VanderbiltIf things fall right with some other SEC teams, the Volunteers could land in the Sugar Bowl. But they have to beat Vandy ... TENNESSEE 35-24.TWITTER REQUESTSOregon (minus 3) at Oregon State -- (at)Schrock-And-AweMark Helfrichs last chance to convince Oregon to keep him; if the decision has not already been made. Ducks have won eight straight Civil War games ... OREGON STATE 35-30.Purdue (plus 20) at Indiana -- (at)nashman92Must take advantage of any chance you get to mention that Indianas Big Ten teams play for the Old Oaken Bucket ... INDIANA 45-21.UCF (plus 9 +) at USF -- (at)biblicalexThe Bulls can still win the American Athletic Conference East with a victory in the I-4 rivalry and Temple loss to East Carolina ... USF 42-28.Kansas (plus 27 +) at Kansas State -- (at)rdcramerWildcats coach Bill Snyder goes for victory No. 200; Jayhawks go for two consecutive wins for the first time since 2011 ... KANSAS STATE 48-17.----Record: Last week 16-8 straight; 9-15 vs. points.Season: 179-77; 114-137-3.Upset specials: 4-8.Best bets: 3-9.---Follow Ralph D. Russo at www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz