Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.03.2019 04:18
oyanov added 18 points to help South Alabama pull away in the second half to beat Jacksonville 71-58 on Sunday in the final game Antworten

MOBILE, Ala. -- Ken Williams scored 21 points and Georgi Boyanov added 18 points to help South Alabama pull away in the second half to beat Jacksonville 71-58 on Sunday in the final game of the Red Diamond Roundball Classic.Devin Harris opened the second half with a 3 to pull Jacksonville to within two points at 30-28. After trading baskets, the Dolphins missed six shots, turned the ball over twice and South Alabama went on a 19-8 run and led 53-41 with eight minutes left to play.Tournament host South Alabama shot 52.8 percent from the field compared with 37.5 percent for the Dolphins. The Jaguars outscored Jacksonville 18-12 in the paint and 16-2 on fast-break points.J.R. Holder was the only starter in double figures for Jacksonville (3-2) with 20 points. Tanner Rubio and Darien Fernandez each added nine points. Air Jordan 4 Outlet . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Air Jordan 4 Retro For Sale . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.cheapairjordan4.net/ . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Air Jordan 4 Wholesale . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Cheap Jordan 4 For Sale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Kell Brook says he will fight Errol Spence -- his new mandatory challenger -- only if fight fans demand it.The Briton steps up two weight divisions to take on Gennady Golovkin for his three world middleweight title belts in London on Sept. 10.But Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), 30, has not ruled out returning to welterweight to defend his IBF world welterweight title -- win or lose against Kazakhstans U.S.-based Golovkin, who is ranked No.2 in ESPNs pound-for-pound rankings.American Spence (21-0, 18 KOs), 26, became Brooks mandatory challenger with a clinical sixth round win over Leonard Bundu Sunday.I think I will defend my title again but it all depends on what is the biggest fight out there for me, Brook told ESPN. Im not going back just to fight anyone, I want to fight people the fans are excited about.I want to be in huge fights. Ive become world champion and now I get excited by fightiing the best out there, so I will only go the weight where the big fights are.ddddddddddddErrol Spence would be a big fight and hes tipped to do great things. There would be big interest in me fighting him in the US and hes my mandatory so thats a fight that could happen. If people want to see that fight, I will do it.Italian Bundhu, 41, took Keith Thurman the distance for the WBA interim title two years ago and had not been stopped as professional until he ran into Spence, who turned professional after the 2012 Olympics after failing to earn a medal.I want a shot at Kell Brook as soon as hes done with Triple-G, Spence said. If hes not going to fight me then he needs to vacate and Ill fight somebody else. I definitely want that IBF title shot this year. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz