Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.09.2018 01:26
attle has been that the Seahawks are going to be among the better teams in the NFL at running the football.Except this year. And Antworten

RENTON, Wash. -- The standard in Seattle has been that the Seahawks are going to be among the better teams in the NFL at running the football.Except this year. And its not as simple as Marshawn Lynch no longer being around.Going into Sundays game against division rival Arizona, the Seahawks are near the bottom of the league in a number of rushing categories. Seattle is 25th in the league averaging just 88.8 yards per game and 30th in yards per attempt at just 3.2.They are very un-Seahawks-like numbers.Were OK. We just need more emphasis added, we just need more turns, coach Pete Carroll said. We need to run it more. We just need more numbers.There are a number of reasons that Seattles run game is off this season, from a revamped offensive line to presumptive starting running back Thomas Rawls being limited in the season opener then suffering a hairline fibula fracture in Week 2. He wont be back for a few more weeks. Christine Michael is Seattles leading rusher with 354 yards, but 106 of those yards came against San Francisco in Week 3.The biggest culprit in derailing the run game could be Russell Wilson. Or, more specifically, a combination of the ankle and knee injuries that have slowed Wilson early in the season.Through five games, Wilson has just 35 yards rushing and no run longer than 9 yards.Compare that with the first five games of previous years and its clear whats lacking. Through five games last year, Wilson had 198 yards rushing. In 2014, it was 221 yards on the ground. And in 2013, Wilson had 233 yards rushing.The running threat usually posed by Wilson simply has not been there this season and the trickle-down is affecting the rest of Seattles run game.Its a different run game that were using right now, offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said. Its still a part of us, its still something that weve always had, just the zone read part of it is not been used as much as weve gone to other styles of runs.Yet the Seahawks are struggling to find consistency with that different style. Seattle has 140 rushes in five games and only 11 have gone for 10 yards or more; the Seahawks have 34 rushes for no gain or negative yardage. The revamped offensive line has shown flashes of being the bullying unit offensive line coach Tom Cable wants, but also moments where simple blocks arent being made.Hitting combinations. Putting your helmet where it needs to be based on the run call, consistently. Because were doing it a bunch, Cable said. Were doing some nice things in terms of being on the same page, staying on schedule, meaning the down and the distance. But you certainly would like to have more consistency when you run the football.Thats not to say everything has gone wrong up front for Seattle. The Seahawks have been surprisingly good at protecting Wilson, allowing just 10 sacks in the first five games. Compare that with a year ago, when Seattle allowed 22 sacks in the first five weeks.The Seahawks are also getting enough production from that passing game, which is helping to make up for the lack of a ground attack.But thats not the way this team wants to achieve its offensive success.Youd like to get them both. Thats really what were chasing here, is to find that balance, Cable said. I think that makes us really dangerous and more explosive. Explosive play has been OK, but I think thats the one element that would then tie the whole thing together. I think we would be pretty tough then.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Lerentee McCray Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Dj-Hayden-Draft-Jersey/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Tashaun Gipson Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Niles Paul Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- A lanky 6-foot-5 man in a button-down, long-sleeve shirt and tie walked onto the field during Saints training camp on Sunday, bringing a mixture of fond and painful memories to veteran safety Roman Harper.After a brief and friendly chat, Harper gave recently retired NFL quarterback Peyton Manning a hug.I was still angry, because last time I saw him, confetti was going all his way, Harper, who spent the past two seasons with Carolina, said in reference to last seasons Super Bowl that was won by Mannings Denver Broncos.He said we were even and we laughed about it, Harper added, alluding to the Saints Super Bowl triumph over Mannings Indianapolis Colts to cap the 2009 season.At the end of the day you just tip your hat off to him and understand that were all competitors. He was able to do it for 18 years in this league and be able to be so great for so long. Its just amazing that he gets to go out on top the way he did.Saints coach Sean Payton has mentioned the possibility of adding a fourth quarterback to the roster during preseason and smiled at a lighthearted question asking whether thats why Manning, a two-time Super Bowl winner and five-time NFL MVP, showed up.In fact, Manning was attending the Grocery Manufacturing Associations leadership forum, also hosted by the luxury Greenbrier Resort, where the Saints are holding training camp for a third straight summer.Manning was on a list of guest speakers for the conference that also included retired four-star Army general Colin Powell, the former Secretary of State, and members of the Beach Boys.It just happened to time up with our camp, Payton said. And it was good having him out here. You know, he had a chance just to be around our guys. And someone with the success hes had, it was good seeing him.One of his great traits is he likes being around players and this type of teaching atmosphere, Payton continued. It was limited time because his commitments were across the street. But Im sure it was a good break for him, and it was for us.ddddddddddddManning was not available for interviews but released a statement on his visit through the Saints, saying he hadnt been to a Saints training camp since he was in high school in the early 1990s. He recalled attending a practice with his father, Archie, a former Saints quarterback who at that time was part of the clubs radio broadcast team. During that practice, Manning threw passes to a couple members of the local media.That was actually the time I think I started to believe I could be a pretty good quarterback, Manning said in apparent jest. That was a real major milestone for me, working out with the media at an NFL training camp. So its fun to be back and it was great to see Drew Brees, who has been a longtime friend and an individual I have a great deal of respect for. And it was fun to be with him and the other quarterbacks.Obviously, it goes without saying but I have a lot of respect for Sean Payton and the job that he does, Manning added, noting that Payton attended his retirement party several weeks before training camp. I really appreciated him coming out.In addition to attending practice, Manning also dropped in on some team meetings Saturday evening.As reserve quarterbacks Luke McCown and Garrett Grayson took a series of snaps during 11-on-11 drills, Manning and Saints star Drew Brees stood together, chatting. Tight end Coby Fleener couldnt help but become a little reflective at the sight of the two star QBs together.Seeing Peyton out here and seeing Drew out on the same field . its still kind of mind-boggling to see that much awesomeness at quarterback, said Fleener. And Im super thankful to have Drew as mine.When it was Brees turn to get back under center for a few more snaps, one of his completions was a long touchdown pass over the middle to Fleener.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz