Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.03.2019 16:00
the current edition of Sport Bild magazine. "It doesnt help anyone to draw a line through the winners list." Ullrich, who won th Antworten

BERLIN -- Lance Armstrong should have his seven Tour de France victories reinstated due to the prevalence of doping at the time, according to former cyclist Jan Ullrich. "I would give Armstrong the Tour victories back. ... Thats how it was back then," Ullrich told the current edition of Sport Bild magazine. "It doesnt help anyone to draw a line through the winners list." Ullrich, who won the Tour in 1997, finished second to Armstrong on three occasions -- in 2000, 2001 and 2003 -- but the German declined to stake a claim for his former rivals stripped titles. "I only want victories that Ive experienced on the bike. I dont want to win anything at the green table," he said. Armstrong, the dominant cyclist of his generation, acknowledged in January that he doped for all seven of his Tour wins from 1999-2005. He was subsequently stripped of the titles. Ullrich admitted to Focus magazine in June that he received blood treatments from Spanish doctor Eufemiano Fuentes. "But Id said that already a thousand times. There was nothing new in that," said Ullrich, who was stripped of third place in the 2005 Tour and banned for two years by the Court of Arbitration for Sport in February last year. Last month, a French inquiry uncovered proof Ullrich used EPO when he finished second to 1998 Tour champion Marco Pantani, who also used the banned blood-booster. Pantani died from a drug overdose in 2004. Ullrich was unapologetic when asked why he had not come clean about his doping past before. "I decided differently," he said. "In hindsight, perhaps I would have done some things differently. But I am no god that can see everything and do everything right." The 39-year-old Ullrich, who retired from racing in 2007, said he wanted to "firmly believe" that cycling is a now cleaner sport. Nike NFL Jerseys . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Cheap NFL Shop .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.jerseyschinanfl.com/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Wholesale NFL Store . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. SEATTLE -- Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett is active for Sunday nights game against Carolina, his first appearance after missing the previous five games due to knee surgery.Bennett made it through the week of practice but was listed as questionable on the final injury report. Bennetts knee was first hurt on Oct. 16 against Atlanta and he underwent surgery in early November.Seattle was without tight end Luke Willson after aggravating a knee injury last week against Tampa Bay. Also inactive was right tackle Garry Gilliam, who was replacedd in the lineup this week by Bradley Sowell, and backup running back Alex Collins in favor of Troymaine Pope.dddddddddddd.Carolina had already ruled out most of its inactives, including safety Kurt Coleman, linebacker Luke Kuechly and right tackle Daryl Williams. Trai Turner will start at right tackle with Chris Scott at right guard.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz