Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.03.2019 08:28
in the NL West.The Padres Yangervis Solarte added a two-run homer and Luis Perdomo (3-3) pitched six solid innings to get the v Antworten

PHOENIX -- The home losses keep piling up for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and they will soon find themselves alone in the cellar in the NL West if they cant figure out a way to beat the San Diego Padres.Derek Norris drove in three runs with a home run and a double before leaving with an injury and the Padres beat the Diamondbacks 8-4 on Monday night.The Diamondbacks led twice but couldnt hold it.We are just not playing winning baseball right now, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. That is what it boils down to.With Zack Greinke hurt, Archie Bradley (3-4) started and had another uneven performance. He struck out seven, walked three and gave up two home runs.Frustrating again, Bradley said. I have good innings then really bad innings. I need to put a complete game together.With Arizonas loss, the Diamondbacks and Padres are in a virtual tie for last in the NL West.The Padres Yangervis Solarte added a two-run homer and Luis Perdomo (3-3) pitched six solid innings to get the victory. The 23-year-old right-hander, in his sixth start, allowed three runs on nine hits, striking out five with no walks. He pitched to one batter in the seventh.Norris, the teams catcher, left in the eighth inning when he was struck in the arm by a bat on the follow-through by hitter Brandon Drury.I think hes going to be fine, Green said. Hes going to get an x-ray to check just to make sure that everythings good. It caught him on that nerve, the funnybone. He just couldnt get feeling back.Norris two-run homer off in the sixth put the Padres up for good. Bradley, starting in place of injured Zack Greinke, went six innings, giving up five runs on six hits as Arizona fell to 14-31 at home, second-worst in the National League.Solarte homered for the third time at Chase Field this season.The balls go out here, he said. Its not necessarily my focus. Im just trying to make good contact. I know I can hit balls out, but thats not what Im trying to do. Im trying to square balls up and thankfully the balls have been going out.Jake Lamb had an RBI triple and Paul Goldschmidt a run-scoring double for the Diamondbacks, who fell into a virtual tie with the Padres for last place in the NL West.Norris, 1 for 13 in San Diegos just-completed homestand, got the green light on a 3-0 pitch and sent it into the left field seats, a two-run homer with two outs in the sixth that gave the Padres their first lead, 5-3. Norris and Ryan Schimpf, batting .132 entering the game, added RBI doubles off reliever Daniel Hudson in San Diegos three-run eighth.Arizona went ahead 3-2 when Lamb poked the ball down the right field line for an RBI triple.The lead didnt last long. Bradley walked Wil Myers to start the sixth, Matt Kemp doubled to deep left-center and it was 3-3 to set up Norris home run.Arizona took a 2-0 lead in the first. One run scored on Goldschmidts double, the other on a throwing error by the third baseman Solarte.He made up for it in the fourth, following Kemps single with a home run into the right field seats to tie it at 2-2.EXPERIMENT OVERThe Peter OBrien experiment is over, at least for now. The team optioned him back to Triple-A Reno on Monday. The big outfielder was tearing up the Pacific Coast League -- batting .356 with 17 homers and 52 RBI. But major league pitching often baffled him, especially the off-speed stuff.OBrien appeared in 21 games with the Diamondbacks, batting .123 with four homers but 25 strikeouts in 60 plate appearances. OBrien struck out with the tying run on third to end Sundays 5-4, 11-inning loss to San Francisco.Shortstop Nick Ahmed was activated from the paternity list and took OBriens roster spot.UP NEXTPadres: Lefty Christian Friedrich (4-3, 3.96 ERA) makes his 10th start of the season.Diamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (1-0, 4.35) will be called up from Triple-A Reno again to make his second start of the season Authentic Nick Nelson Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Authentic P. J. Hall Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapraidersjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Authentic Johnny Townsend Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Authentic Kolton Miller Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Promising junior lightweight Saul Neno Rodriguez signed on Thursday with Mayweather Promotions, Floyd Mayweathers company announced.Rodriguez, 23, of Riverside, California, was promoted by Top Rank since he turned pro in 2011. But when his contract expired this past summer they could not reach agreement on a new deal and he became a free agent.I have worked hard in my career and I have a great team who has helped get me to where I am now, Rodriguez said. I am developing as a professional fighter, and that comes with making choices to benefit my career. I am excited to join the Mayweather Promotions team because it gives me the opportunity to be under the guidance of the best and take my career to new heights.Rodriguez (20-0-1, 15 KOs), who fought only once this year, is coming off his two most impressive victories, a first-round knockout of Ivan Najera 13 months ago followed by a seventh-round knockout of Daulis Prescott in May.Saul Rodriquez is an exciting prospect, who has already made a name for himself in boxing, Mayweather PPromotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe said.dddddddddddd We are in a position to help these up-and-coming boxers get on track to make sound moves that will build their careers and challenge them to bring out their best.Rodriguezs first fight with Mayweather Promotions will take place in early 2017, the company said.Mayweather Promotions also made official several recent signings, including junior welterweight contender Thomas Dulorme (23-2, 15 KOs), 26, of Puerto Rico, who got knocked out by Terence Crawford for a vacant world title in April 2015.Others added to the Mayweather Promotions stable include junior lightweight Xavier Martinez (7-0, 4 KOs), featherweight Danny Gonzalez (1-0, 1 KO), junior middleweight Oluwafemi Oyeleye (1-0), lightweight Rolando Romero (1-0, 1 KO), junior lightweight Andres Cortes (4-0, 2 KOs) and welterweight Kenny Robles, who is scheduled to make his professional debut on Jan. 14. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz