Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.03.2019 08:28
urn to the Andy Murray camp as coach. He has never been a guy for overstatement.The Czech-born American has just guided the worl Antworten

LONDON -- So far, so good, says Ivan Lendl as he assesses his return to the Andy Murray camp as coach. He has never been a guy for overstatement.The Czech-born American has just guided the world No.2 back to the Wimbledon final. Their partnership is also just one match away from hitting the Grand Slam-winning heights they reached three years ago on Centre Court.For good measure, victory on Sunday against Milos Raonic would stretch their winning streak to 12 matches and bring Murray and Lendl their second trophy, after Queens, since they got back together.Even old Stoneface had to admit they were looking a very snug fit. It felt very natural, he told ESPNs Chris Fowler when asked about his return to the Murray camp. Like he never went away? Exactly.Andy was the only player where I could go. I spoke to him and a bunch of team members when I was still in Connecticut. I spent probably five, six hours on the phone with all the guys separately, talking to them, and it felt like it should click right away.Lendl is known to have been approached by Tomas Berdych and Grigor Dimitrov but said he was generally not keen to start working with a player for the first time midseason.But with the aura and experience he offers after winning eight Grand Slam titles, and losing a further 11 major finals, it was no surprise that he was in demand.Lendl knows both how to win and the feelings a player has to deal with after multiple big nearly moments.Some pundits have called it the X factor, and the confidence that Murray has oozed at Wimbledon appears to be the manifestation of that.But there also appears to have been a positive-thinking impact and the Scot said Lendl has underlined the importance of being ruthless in matches, really capitalizing when an opponent is down.There has been evidence of that on the way to the final and Murrays on-court demeanor has improved, too.When Lendl returned, he said he found a player who was better, more complete than when they had stopped working together in 2014.However, much else had changed in the interim, from the coachs perspective, with other players getting better, too and standards of play in the game, generally, going up; speed and power had also increased, he said.What about the level of coaching? Lendl will, on paper at least, go head-to-head with his old rival John McEnroe, who is a consultant to Raonic, for Sundays final (9 a.m. ET on ESPN/WatchESPN).From our end, it is about Murray and we try to stay focused on that, Lendl said. I am not privy to what he [McEnroe] is telling him [Raonic].I can only think what would I do if I was playing Andy and prepare for that. We cannot really worry about what theyre doing. Authentic Greg Senat Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Wholesale Ravens Jerseys .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/ . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Authentic Mark Andrews Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Authentic Bradley Bozeman Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. MILTON KEYNES, England -- Former England and Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard could be heading for his first managerial job.British media reports say English third-tier side Milton Keynes Dons has held talks with Gerrard over its managerial vacancy.The 36-year-old Gerrard announced this week he is leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy after two seasons. Gerrard said he was considering his future, but gave no indication if he wanted to continue playing.MK Dons, which is 21st in the 24-team League Onee after three months of the season, has been searching for a new manager since Karl Robinsons six-year tenure ended in October.ddddddddddddThe team was called Wimbledon before relocating from south London to Milton Keynes, a town about 60 miles (97 kilometers) north of London.MK Dons did not respond to a request for comment on the BBC and Press Association reports. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz