Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.03.2019 07:07
seconds remaining, and No. 7 Antworten

Wimbledon, England (Sports Network) - Serena Williams will not be a repeat champion at Wimbledon after she was a stunning fourth-round loser against German Sabine Lisicki on Monday at The Championships. Nike Factory Outlet Online Australia . The 23rd-seeded Lisicki took down the world No. 1 superstar 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 on the famed Centre Court at the All England Club. Williams was riding a career-best 34-match winning streak, which included Wimbledon, U.S. Open and French Open titles. She also captured an Olympic gold medal here at the All England Club last year. The big-serving Lisicki is now 6-4 lifetime against top-10 women at Wimbledon. Lisicki overcame a 3-0 deficit in the third set to oust the five-time Wimbledon champion Williams, who is a 16-time Grand Slam singles titlist who had won three of the previous four Wimbledon championships. The 23-year-old Lisicki stunningly broke Williams for a 5-4 lead in the final set when the American great misfired long with a backhand. Serving for the match, Lisicki failed on a first match point when she sent a forehand long, but she got another shot at a match point when Williams netted a forehand return. Lisicki converted on that second match point with a forehand winner into a wide-open court, which marked her fifth break of Williams in the see-saw affair. The match ended in 2 hours, 4 minutes, as the German smacked 10 aces, compared to seven for Williams, as both players broke serve five times. "I didnt play the big points good enough," Williams said. "I didnt do what I do best. "I think Sabine played really well," Williams added. "Theres huge room for improvement for me." When asked is Lisicki was reading her serve well on Monday, Williams said: "Yeah, I felt like she was just on today." Lisicki is now 1-2 lifetime against the 31-year-old Williams. This was their first-ever meeting on the Germans favorite surface, grass. Williams topped Polands Agnieszka Radwanska in last years finale at the AEC. The Williams loss means that a member of the "Big Three" -- Williams, Victoria Azarenka and Maria Sharapova -- will not win a major event for the first time since the 2011 U.S. Open. One of the three woman had won the last six Slams. Azarenka pulled out of her second-round match because of a knee injury last week, while Sharapova was shocked by Portugals Michelle Larcher de Brito in the second round on the same day as Azarenkas pull out. In other fourth-round action involving top-eight seeds, No. 6 Li Na of China whipped 11th-seeded Italian Roberta Vinci 6-2, 6-0 and No. 8 Czech Petra Kvitova handled 19th-seeded Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro 7-6 (7-5), 6-3. Li was this years Australian Open runner-up to Azarenka and is a former French Open champ. The quality left-hander Kvitova captured her lone Grand Slam title here at the All England Club two years ago by beating Sharapova in the final. Also on Day 7, 20th-seeded Belgian Kirsten Flipkens bested Italian Flavia Pennetta 7-6 (7-2), 6-3 and capable Estonian Kaia Kanepi knocked out left- handed heavy British favorite Laura Robson 7-6 (8-6), 7-5. Flipkens will face Kvitova in the quarterfinals, while Kanepi will battle Lisicki in the round of eight. Cheap Nike Shoes Australia . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. Nike Shoes Discount Australia .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. http://www.nikecheapshoesaustralia.com/ . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday.AGADIR, Morocco -- Alejandro Canizares of Spain extended his lead to six strokes in the third round of the Trophee Hassan II after shooting a 3-under 69 on Saturday. Leading since the first round, Canizares made four birdies and a bogey. Hes at 17-under 199 heading into the final round. Seve Benson of England remained in second place despite carding a 74. He holed four birdies to offset three bogeys and a triple bogey. Robert-Jan Derksen of the Netherlands climbed to third, one stroke behind Benson, by firing a bogey-free 67. "It was tough today, especially on the front nine. The pins were difficult to get close to and some even difficult to two-putt," Canizares said. "My idea was to get to 20 under, thatt was my focus. Nike Shoes Clearance Australia. I was trying to look forward all the time, not behind me." Canizares won his only European Tour title at the Russian Open in 2006. He tied for fifth at the Qatar Masters in January. Benson dropped three shots on the 12th hole by finding a bunker off the tee before sending his recovery shot into the water. "I struggled just to get the ball pin-high," Benson said. "I was happy with the way I came back with five or six holes to go, so there are positives going into tomorrow." The 2011 winner David Horsey of England (72) shared fourth at 208 with compatriot Paul Waring (67), Shiv Kapur of India (67), Robert Karlsson (70) and Magnus Carlsson (72) of Sweden. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz