Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.03.2019 10:08
ed on numerous U.S. teams. It sets him up to get the gig in France.Sobel:?Ill do better than that. Here are the next 10: Jim Fur Antworten

CHASKA, Minn. -- The United States won its first Ryder Cup since 2008, and its first on home soil since 1999, this past weekend at Hazeltine National Golf Club. It was the successful culmination of a two-year process of revamping the program after the disappointment at Gleneagles in 2014.Our panel of experts weighs in on all things Ryder Cup in this weeks edition of Monday Four-Ball.1.?Who were the MVPs for each team?SportsCenter anchor Jonathan Coachman:?For the U.S., this is easy: Patrick Reed. I have never seen a player accept the pressure of the Ryder Cup and flourish as he did. But more than that, he became a superstar who has figured out how to embrace the moment and become a likable heel character. If you want to become a star, you have to connect with the fans. Reed is now that guy. For Europe, it was clear that?Rory McIlroy?was the leader of the team and will be for the next 15 years. He played incredible golf and also embraced giving it right back to the crowd. He was brilliant.ESPN.com senior golf analyst Michael Collins:?Reed was definitely the star for the American side. I believe Rafa Cabrera Bello earned MVP status for the Europeans.ESPN.com senior golf writer Bob Harig:?Reed went 3-1-1 for the best U.S. record and was the teams emotional force. He also took down McIlroy in singles, a bigger aspect to the victory than it appears given the overall margin. Reed is now 6-1-2 in nine career Ryder Cup matches. For Europe, it was Belgian Thomas Pieters, who formed a strong partnership with McIlroy and earned the most points for Europe by going 4-1. Its tough to believe the former University of Illinois golfer was a debated captains pick.ESPN.com senior golf writer Jason Sobel:?Well, the first is an easy one: Captain America himself, Reed, was the U.S. MVP. For Europe, I know Pieters had a better record, but McIlroy was the best player and team leader. He gets my vote.2.?What was the biggest surprise from the 41st Ryder Cup?Coachman:?My biggest surprise was Bubba Watson. Yes, Bubba. I said on my radio show that there is no way U.S. captain Davis Love III should allow Watson to be a vice captain. I thought he would be a distraction because he would be upset that he wasnt playing. Boy, was I wrong. Brandt Snedeker gave Watson all the credit for his singles match victory, saying that Bubba was in his ear the entire day and took every step with him. I congratulate Watson, who completely turned around my perception of him without even playing.Collins:?I was surprised how little European captain?Darren Clarke?used Matthew Fitzpatrick and Andy Sullivan. The big course excuse doesnt fly when Zach Johnson was on the U.S. squad.Harig:?The poor play of Martin Kaymer. The 2014 U.S. Open champion was the one who clinched the Cup for Europe at Medinah in 2012. He needed a captains pick this time, and were it not for what turned out to be a meaningless singles win over?Matt Kuchar, when the Cup was already clinched by the U.S., Kaymer would not have earned a point.Sobel:?I guess this shouldnt have been a surprise, but the home crowd was completely and totally into it. Obviously, the 0.1 percent minority who were being idiots and yelling dumb things at players got a lot of attention, but the 99.9 percent majority was jubilant and loud. They deserve the attention over the fans who received more of it.3.?How much does the win validate the Ryder Cup task force?Coachman:?It completely validates it. The word family was used a lot. And what that means is that you can fight and claw and still get along. No one was bigger than the team. Everyone bought in, and I think if they can continue this it will be a magical run. The job now is to start to include younger guys who will force their way onto the team because of their play. And they need to be allowed to do that.Collins:?I dont know that it validates the task force. If the U.S. had lost, would it have negated the task force? I dont believe that. What it does prove is that Team Europes model, which the task force borrowed from, works.Harig:?The Americans will tell you it was validated regardless of the outcome because a plan is in place that will guarantee continuity for years to come. But winning certainly?helps quell all the negativity, as the task force was often ridiculed.Sobel:?This completely validates everything the task force did. I know it was a punchline for much of the past two years, but the planning and strategy were obvious in the overall result. Without having the players fully invested, I dont think it wouldve meant as much to them.4.?Who should be the next U.S. Ryder Cup captain?Coachman:?I think it will be Tom Lehman. The Europeans like to have their next captain be a part of the previous team. Lehman is the only one of this years U.S. assistants who would fit that bill. Tiger Woods, Jim Furyk or even Steve Stricker will want to actually play on the team if they can. We will see.Collins:?I wrote about who the next four captains should be! Check it out here.Harig:?If you go by how the task force laid out the plan for the future, it will be Furyk. He was a Presidents Cup assistant last year as well as an assistant at the Ryder Cup. You can expect him to be an assistant for Stricker at the Presidents Cup next year. Furyk has played on numerous U.S. teams. It sets him up to get the gig in France.Sobel:?Ill do better than that. Here are the next 10: Jim Furyk, Steve Stricker, Phil Mickelson, Phil Mickelson, Phil Mickelson, Phil Mickelson, Phil Mickelson, Phil Mickelson, Phil Mickelson and Phil Mickelson. I really think once Phil gets in charge, hell hold the position in perpetuity. As for Woods, hell be more than content to make behind-the-scenes decisions and walk the fairways with an earpiece without having to deal with the media and other responsibilities. Puma Shoes Uk . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Puma Shoes Uk Sale .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.cheappumauk.com/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Puma Shoes Uk Online .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap Puma Shoes Free Shipping . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. MILWAUKEE -- Injuries are piling up for the St. Louis Cardinals.After placing players on the disabled list on three consecutive days this week, three more Cardinals were removed from Friday nights 4-3 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers with injuries.You cant allow yourself to go down that road of feeling sorry for yourself, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. You just have to keep playing.A leadoff home run by Yadier Molina in the eighth inning off Brewers reliever Will Smith tied the game 3-3, but Jonathan Villars single drove in Kirk Nieuwenhuis from second base with two outs in the ninth inning.Starting pitcher Michael Wacha was hit in the lower right leg with a low liner off the bat of Villar with one out in the seventh. The ball, which struck Wacha on the right heel, ricocheted to third baseman Greg Garcia, who threw out Villar at first.Wacha remained sprawled on the mound for several minutes while a trainer examined his leg before walking off the field on his own.My foot went completely numb once it hit, but the more I moved it around the feeling came back and I was able to put pressure on it, Wacha said.The Cardinals had an injury to another key pitcher in the ninth when reliever Trevor Rosenthal limped off the field after throwing a pitch to Hernan Perez with one out. Rosenthal hopped after completing his delivery, leading the trainer and Matheny to rush onto the field to check on him.Seung Hwan Oh replaced Rosenthal, who Matheny said was suffering from hamstring spasms.Left fielder Matt Holiday twisted his ankle rounding first base in the third inning. He was removed later in the game.Earlier in the week, the Cardinals placed All-Star second baseman Matt Carpenter (oblique), backup catcher Brayan Pena (knee inflammation) and Brandon Moss (ankle sprain), the teams leading home run hitter, on the disabled list.Villars hit, off Oh, got past diving third baseman Greg Garcia. Left fielder Tommy Phams throw to the plate was on line and Yadier Molina slapped a quick tag on Nieuwenhuis as he slid. Home plate umpire Will Little ruled Nieuwenhuis safe, leading to an argument from Molina.The call was confirmed after a brief review setting off a celebration.I was ready for that turn at-bat, Villar said.Nieuwenhuis said getting a running lead with a 3-2 count on Villar was crucial in beating the throw to the plate.It was really important because I had to avoid the third baseman, too, he said. He dove ffor the ball and I kind of had to re-route and I almost rolled an ankle because I had to avoid him and touch the bag.dddddddddddd.Chris Carter homered twice for Milwaukee, and Jonathan Lucroy also went deep. Jeremy Jeffress (2-4) got the win in relief.Nieuwenhuis led off the ninth with a walk off Trevor Rosenthal (2-4). He moved to second on a sacrifice by Hernan Perez.Carter connected for a towering leadoff drive in the second against Michael Wacha, but the Cardinals jumped in front on consecutive run-scoring singles by All-Star Aledmys Diaz and Matt Holliday in the third.The Brewers regained the lead in the sixth on back-to-back home runs by Lucroy and Carter. Lucroys home run, which bounced back onto the field, was upheld after a review. It was Carters fourth multihomer game this season.Molinas leadoff homer in the eighth against Will Smith tied it at 3.Milwaukees Jimmy Nelson allowed two runs and six hits in six innings. He walked four, one intentionally, and struck out two.Wacha surrendered three runs and five hits in 6 2/3 innings. He struck out eight and walked two.RIVERA RETURNSThe Brewers recalled INF Yadiel Rivera from Triple-A Colorado Springs. He fills the roster spot of Aaron Hill, who was traded on Thursday to Boston for Aaron Wilkerson and Wendell Rijo.SPLITTING TIMEHernan Perez and Will Middlebrooks will share third-base duties with the departure of Hill, who had been the everyday starter at the position, Counsell said.PIGEON PLAYAfter throwing out Garcia on a ground ball leading off the game, Brewers 2B Scooter Gennett had to duck out of the way of a swooping pigeon.NO ALL-STAR NOD FOR BRAUNBrewers OF Ryan Braun finished fifth out of five players vying for the final spot on the National League All-Star team. San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt won the fan balloting.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: 3B Jhonny Peralta (left thumb) took batting practice but didnt start. He pinch-hit in the ninth and flied out to right field.UP NEXTCardinals: Carlos Martinez (7-6, 2.90 ERA) is winless in his last four starts despite a 1.33 ERA. Martinez is 2-1 with a 1.08 ERA in five career starts versus Milwaukee.Brewers: Chase Anderson (4-9, 5.49) is 0-3 with a 10.91 ERA over his last four starts. He is 0-1 with a 2.61 ERA in two starts against St. Louis this season. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz