Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.03.2019 10:09
ation, Reyes said. I didnt know what to expect when I came here today and to see the crowd reaction like that, that was good.Jus Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Jake Peavy went from starting to sitting -- and still waiting. Chicagos coveted right-hander had his scheduled outing against the Indians pushed back one day by the White Sox, who may trade the right-hander before Wednesdays 4 p.m. deadline. Peavy was supposed to start Tuesdays game, but the White Sox scratched him amid trade rumblings and recalled rookie Andre Rienzo, who will make his major league debut and is the first Brazilian to pitch in the majors. "Im playing the waiting game," Peavy said. "Im right here right now. Thats all I can say and all I can do until theres something official." At this point, the White Sox have not announced a deal for Peavy, who could be headed toward a contender, just as he was when the White Sox acquired him from San Diego in 2009. Boston and Oakland are among the teams most interested in Peavy, who is 8-4 with a 4.28 ERA in 13 starts this season. As he wonders about his future, Peavy joined Chicagos other pitchers in doing their daily stretching, cardio work and throwing before the last-place White Sox played the second game of a four-game series against Cleveland. For the second day in a row, Peavy politely answered reporters questions as the clock ticked toward Wednesdays deadline. Hes prepared for anything, everything or nothing. "Im not going to be shocked, overwhelmed or blown away," Peavy said. "Im looking forward to seeing what the next 24 hours, or not even that, play out." Peavy said he understands why the White Sox would delay his start, to reduce any chance of injury and so any team that might acquire him could have him pitch as soon as possible. In the meantime, hell wait just as he did in 2009 before the Padres struck a deal just before the deadline. "Its not a lot fun of what we do, but its part of what we do," Peavy said. "You have to take everything in stride. My dad said it best -- you cant sit around and worry about things you have no control over. You cant get worked up over things you have no say-so, whether its going to rain or not going to rain. Whats going to happen is going to happen." The White Sox, who are 23 games under .500 for the first time since 2007, may have other deals in mind. On Monday, they traded reliever Jesse Crain to Tampa for future considerations. While they continue to listen to offers for Peavy, the White Sox will get a chance to evaluate Rienzo, one of the clubs top pitching prospects. The 25-year-old, who has a fastball clocked consistently in the mid-90s, leads the International League in strikeouts. In his last six starts, hes 3-2 with a 1.47 ERA and 42 strikeouts. On July 25, he threw a seven-inning no-hitter against Indianapolis with a career-high 11 strikeouts. To make room for Rienzo, the White Sox optioned outfielder Blake Tekotte to Charlotte. The Indians have never faced Rienzo, but Cleveland catcher Yan Gomes knows him well after being teammates with him for Brazil in the World Baseball Classic this winter. Gomes described Rienzo as a "high-energy guy." NFL Jerseys From China . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. NFL Jerseys Outlet . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. http://www.clearancenfljerseys.com/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Wholesale Jerseys China . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Supply NFL Jerseys . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. NEW YORK -- Jose Reyes trotted over to third base at the beginning of batting practice, ready to take grounders during infield drills with the New York Mets.All at once, the four-time All-Star shortstop was in a brand new spot and yet right at home.Reyes rejoined his original team on Tuesday and received a warm welcome back from fans at Citi Field in his first major league game since serving a 59-day domestic violence suspension. Batting leadoff against the Miami Marlins, he quickly doffed his helmet to a cheering crowd -- some fans stood and applauded -- when he stepped to the plate in the first inning.They showed me a lot of love and I respect that and I just tipped my hat as appreciation, Reyes said. I didnt know what to expect when I came here today and to see the crowd reaction like that, that was good.Just called up from the minors, Reyes went 0 for 4 with a strikeout in a 5-2 loss that ended New Yorks five-game winning streak.Wei-Yin Chen (5-3) outpitched Steven Matz (7-4), and Giancarlo Stanton homered twice to match his career high with five RBI.I was little bit extra pumped. Tomorrow I will be more settled down, said Reyes, who acknowledged being a bit nervous for a game that felt like his major league debut. Tomorrow and the days to come, I am going to be much better.For the 33-year-old switch-hitter, however, simply slipping on a Mets uniform felt great.I still dont believe that Im here again. Im happy, Reyes said before the game, wearing a sleeveless workout shirt that showed the tattoos of his childrens faces on his right arm.Like I said, coming back here, it feels like Im home. I feel comfortable. When I feel comfortable, Im going to perform. Nothing for me now to worry about. I sleep in my own bed. Feels like Im with a family here in New York.A fan favorite in Queens for years, Reyes still resides nearby on Long Island. New York fans were very supportive when he began his minor league assignment with Class A Brooklyn on June 26, and he publicly apologized again Tuesday, saying people deserve a second chance in life.I know theres going to be some people that are going to hate me, Reyes said. I understand that. I put myself in that situation, like I said before. But (anyone) who knows me from the bottom of their heart, they know that Im not that kind of person.The speedy Reyes played for the Mets from 2003-11 and holds franchise records for stolen bases (370) and triples (99). He has said he always wanted to stay, but New York didnt push to retain him when he became a free agent.Reyes left after winning the 2011 NL batting crown and signed a $106 million, six-year contract with Miami. He was traded in November 2012 to Toronto and then last July to Colorado, which released him after he completed his domestic violence suspension this year.Major League Baseball imposed the punishment after Reyes got invollved in an altercation with his wife in Hawaii last October that initially resulted in a criminal charge, which was later dropped.ddddddddddddMost fans at Citi Field seemed ready to give Reyes his second chance. Even MLB embraced his homecoming by tweeting that Reyes is BACK in Queens with a smiley face emoji and photos of fans with signs supporting the infielder.He was a part of this franchise for so long that the chances of him getting a second chance here are better because of his history here and how much we loved him, said Erica Kastel, 22, from Commack. We are more willing to accept him. Its like hes coming home.Not everyone in the crowd of 29,477 was so forgiving, though.I dont think its appropriate, said Katie Conners, a mother from Islip who attended the game with her young son. I think if somebodys been charged with a domestic violence crime, they should not be rewarded with however much money to play a professional sport.After he was cut by the Rockies, Reyes signed a minor league contract with the Mets to play his way into big league shape. He batted a combined .176 (6 for 34) in two games with Brooklyn and nine for Double-A Binghamton.He played third base Tuesday night, his first major league appearance anywhere other than middle infield. Reyes shifted to the hot corner in the minors while preparing to fill in for Mets captain and longtime teammate David Wright, likely out for the season following neck surgery.Reyes said he called Wright a few days ago for advice on playing third.New York manager Terry Collins said Reyes also will be used to spell shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera occasionally and could even see time in center field soon, an idea that was agreeable to Reyes.Wilmer Flores, productive for the past month while subbing for Wright at third, will move back into the utility infield role New York envisioned for him before the season. He batted cleanup and started at second base Tuesday to give Neil Walker a rest and is expected to spell James Loney at first on Wednesday.Flores will remain a big factor against left-handed pitching, Collins said.NUMBER CRUNCHReyes wore his familiar No. 7 after Travis dArnaud agreed to give it up. The catcher, an Indianapolis Colts fan who switched to No. 18 in honor of Peyton Manning, said he thought it was the right thing to do because Reyes has much more big league service time and it was important to him. Reyes said he has a surprise gift in store for dArnaud as a thank you, but both players chose to keep the details private for now.ROSTER MOVESTo make room for Reyes, the Mets optioned infielder Matt Reynolds to Triple-A Las Vegas and transferred Wright to the 60-day disabled list.---AP freelancer Charles OBrien contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz