Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.03.2019 10:10
fter their protest was dismissed on Tuesday night.However, Whincup has ensured his infamous Bathurst finish is still a talking p Antworten

Officially his appeal is over but the Bathurst 1000 fallout is not going away with Jamie Whincup taking aim at Supercars boss James Warburton for playing dirty.The six-time Supercars champion confirmed his Red Bull Racing team (RBR) would not take their Bathurst appeal further after their protest was dismissed on Tuesday night.However, Whincup has ensured his infamous Bathurst finish is still a talking point ahead of this weekends Gold Coast 600 thanks to a no-holds-barred blog.Whincup has finally given his side of the drama in a personal website post, criticising Warburton for slamming RBRs Bathurst appeal as un-Australian.The four-time Bathurst winner has also sensationally accused TV networks of doctoring race audio to suggest he defied team orders and caused the infamous Great Race incident.Whincup on Thursday made no apologies for his blog when he fronted media ahead of the Gold Coast 600.I just wanted to get all the facts from my point of view, he said.Everyone has said their opinion.Now its up to our fan base to make a decision on what is right and wrong.Whincups appeal against a 15-second time penalty that cost him a fifth Great Race on October 9 was dismissed by Supercars National Court of Appeal on Tuesday night in Melbourne.He crossed the line first but was relegated to 11th after being penalised for his role in a late incident that ended the winning hopes of Volvos Scott McLaughlin and Holdens Garth Tander.I would be lying if I said the appeal had not been a distraction, Whincup said.Its a speed bump. We will just try and concentrate on this weekend.RBR had seven days after their dismissed protest to decide whether to take their case to the FIA International Court of Appeal - a move Whincup has ruled out.Our whole Bathurst campaign finished at 5pm last night when I posted that blog, he said.It ensured Holdens Will Davison could officially celebrate winning the Bathurst 1000 - 10 days after the race.Whincup described the Bathurst aftermath in his blog as a debacle.Tekno (Davison) not being able to celebrate properly like they should, Whincup wrote.Supercars Australia branding us un-Australian and playing dirty by slamming us in the media.The TV crews cutting radio audio and pasting in over the top of footage laps later in an attempt to further fuel the I dont listen to my team criticism - it is a debacle.Davison said he never felt he would lose the Peter Brock Trophy during the appeal process.I didnt want it to go any further but I was very confident I was safe. There are no hard feelings, he told AAP.Whincup was penalised for making contact while passing McLaughlin on lap 150 at Mount Panorama.He insisted in his blog that the move was on.However, Whincup wants to work with Supercars to improve the penalty process. Wholesale Air Max Australia . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Nike Air Max Shop Australia . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. http://www.cheapairmaxaustraliasale.com/ . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Nike Air Max Australia Online . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. PORTLAND, Maine -- A Florida-based real estate investment trust has reached an agreement to sell more than a dozen major ski resorts and other properties from Maine to California.Under the deal, New York hedge fund manager Och-Ziff will assume ownership of 14 properties currently held by CNL Lifestyle Properties, including Sunday River and Sugarloaf in Maine, Crested Butte in Colorado, Brighton in Utah and Sierra-at-Tahoe in California.Missouri-based EPR Properties will retain the rest of CNLs holdings, including Northstar California ski resort and 15 waterparks and amusement parks.CNL will receive about $830 million in cash and stock under the purchase and sale agreement. When the deal closes, it will be the largest ski resort transaction in the history of the sport.Skiers wont see a big impact. Long-term leases will remain in place, so mountain operators will remain unchanged after the properties change hands.CNL and EPR are real estate investment trusts, which are investment vehicles for a variety of properties including hotels, office buildings and malls. They own the property and make money through leases with other companies that manage and operate them.CNL Lifestyle Properties was valued at as much as $3 billion in 2012 with ownership of more than 100 water parks, ski resorts, marinas and senior housingg developments.dddddddddddd. As part of its anticipated exit strategy, CNL has been selling off assets in the real estate investment trust.Under the deal, an Och-Ziff subsidiary will assume ownership of its share through cash and a $244 million loan.Steve Kircher, an executive from Michigan-based Boyne Resorts, which has leases to operate seven of the ski resorts, said its his understanding that Och-Ziff was brought into the transaction to diversify EPRs exposure to ski holdings.Other ski resorts are Cypress Mountain in British Columbia; Jiminy Peak in Massachusetts; Loon Mountain and Mount Sunapee in New Hampshire; Okemo Mountain in Vermont; Mountain High in California; and Summit-at-Snoqualmie and Stevens Pass in Washington state along with Gatlinburg Sky Lift in Tennessee.Kircher said skiers shouldnt be alarmed. Current lease holders will continue to operate the resorts as they have in the past, he said.From a skiers perspective, its akin to a home mortgage being sold between banks, he said.Its not an event from a skiers perspective, he said.---Follow David Sharp on Twitter at https://twitter.com/David-Sharp-AP. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/david-sharp. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz