Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
hongwei28 Offline

19.03.2019 02:37
www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com Antworten

Minnesota Vikings FanPulse Week 5: Confidence still dropping The Minnesota Vikings certainly haven’t gotten off to the start that any of us would like this season. Because of that Youth Kyle Rudolph Jersey , as you’d expect, the confidence of the fans in the direction of the team has dropped significantly over the course of the past couple of weeks. (Sign up here to take our weekly Vikings survey)Following their loss to the Los Angeles Rams that dropped the purple to 1-2-1 on the young season, the FanPulse survey shows that confidence in the team has dropped. . .but only slightly, particularly compared to the drop from the previous week. Today, only one out of every three fans (33%) is confident in the direction of the Minnesota Vikings.Honestly, I’m not sure how much lower it can get, folks. I know that there are a group that are eternally optimistic about this team, and Mike Zimmer pointed out recently that how the team starts isn’t necessarily an indicator of how they finish. After all, the 2016 Vikings started out 5-0 and ended 8-8 Womens Tom Compton Jersey , while last year’s squad started 2-2 and finished 13-3. It’s a long season, and I have a feeling we’ll start seeing that number trend upwards before too much longer here.That 33% mark, however, puts Vikings fans at the bottom of the NFC North in terms of confidence. Even lower than the Detroit Lions, the one team behind the Vikings in the division standings, who are at 35% this week.Bit of a roller coaster there for the Lions, eh?Green Bay fans are still relatively confident in the direction of their favorite team after pitching a shutout against the same Buffalo Bills team that shellacked the Vikings in Week 3. Packer fans’ confidence in their team currently sits at 60%, which is not great, but compared to Minnesota and Detroit it’s pretty damn good.Of course Womens Trae Waynes Jersey , the NFC North fan base that’s the most confidence is the one with the most reason to be confident, the Chicago Bears. A full 96% of Bears fans are currently confident in the direction of their team. It’s not quite as high as Vikings’ fans confidence early in the season (which topped out at 98%), but it’s still awfully impressive for a team that I don’t think most of us expected a lot from.I really, sincerely hope that the Vikings give us some more reason for optimism here in the relatively near future. It would be nice to see the numbers go up again. Good Morning!The Vikings have an OC, but now need a Special Teams coach.I know Mike Priefer was a lighting rod for controversy (mostly his doing) but I admit his special teams were top notch while he was with the Vikings.If I were him I would have jumped ship to an organization whose head coach has longer than a one year contract, that part of his move makes sense to me.There are games this weekend for the teams that played well, I setup game threads for each with a poll for to vote and a place to comment during the games if you wish.I’m working this weekend, I hope to catch the some of the games while I’m gouging working.Meanwhile, it’s the off-season for our favorite team Youth Adam Thielen Jersey , we’ll continue with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and crack open a Jai-Alai.Around the DN since our last thread: Chris has a highlight fideo: The Vikings’ last touchdown against every team as put together by Funkydunkelman. (take a bow wherever you are).As reported by Chris, Mike Priefer will not return as Minnesota Vikings Special Teams Coach, I’m sure no one had anything to say on that matter.Lucas has the view from the 612: Vikings made right move retaining Stefanski.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com OC Kevin Stefanski discusses his offensive vision, relationship with HC Mike Zimmer, use of analytics, run/pass balance and more.HC Mike Zimmer talks offensive coordinator hire http://www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com/matt-wile-jersey-authentic , getting the team’s identity back, offensive line, Sparano’s passing and more.Skill players impressed by multiple messages from Stefanski.Highlights from Minnesota Vikings DE Danielle Hunter’s 2018 season.From Matthew Coller at 1500espn tension still in the air during Stefanski’s uncomfortable introduction.Overrated! Kirk Cousins takes a hit from NFL defensive players in poll.Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North blog writes the Vikings luck out with Kevin Stefanski returning as offensive coordinator.NFC North Roundup:At Windy City Gridiron The Bears have named Chuck Pagano as the Bears’ new defensive coordinator.WCG Roundtable: Should the Bears trade Jordan Howard? (yes please)At Pride of DetroitDetroit Lions one of three teams set to interview Bucs OC Todd Monken.Everything you need to know about a hypothetical Lions trade for Antonio Brown.Over at Acme Packing Company Packers fire assistant coach Joe Whitt after 11 seasons with team.Packers coach Matt LaFleur could adopt Matt Nagy’s approach to hiring an offensive coordinator.League news: Consistent with the weekend news and links I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Letterkenny Season 1(bad words in here, you’ve been warned)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Youth Stefon Diggs Jersey , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the barbecue chicken and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz