Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.03.2019 07:53
ilways to 4 for 2 in the third over. Railways couldnt quite recover from this, and by stumps had crawled to 35 for 5 in 27 overs Antworten

Gujarat were in line for full points after enforcing the follow-on against Punjab in Belgavi. After declaring on 624 for 6, courtesy Priyank Panchals triple century, Rush Kalaria picked four wickets to skittle Punjab for 247 in 85.2 overs. Manan Vohra top scored with 68, while cameos from Mayank Sidhana (39), Gitansh Khera (35 not out) and Manpreet Gony (26) ensured Punjab added 113 for the last four wickets. Hardik Patel and RP Singh complemented Kalaria by picking two wickets each.Having to wipe out a deficit of 377 to prevent Gujarat from winning a bonus point, Punjab closed on 36 for 1, with Vohra and Jiwanjot Singh at the crease. A loss here could mean Punjabs qualification for the knockouts hinges on other results.Centuries from Manoj Tiwary (169) and Sudip Chatterjee (130) helped Bengal give themselves an outside chance of an outright win over Mumbai in Nagpur. The pair put on 271 for the fourth wicket as Bengal, who resumed on 198 for 3, finished on 433 for 8 when bad light ended play early.They will have at least 303 to defend on the final day, depending on whether or not they declare overnight. Once they broke the fourth-wicket partnership, Mumbai picked up the next five wickets for just 63, with Abhishek Nayar and Dhawal Kulkarni taking two wickets apiece. Three points courtesy a lead in this game could be enough for Mumbai to secure a quarter-final berth.Madhya Pradesh were within one wicket of completing and outright victory against Baroda in Dharamsala. MPs day began with the loss of overnight batsman Shubham Sharma in the fourth over. They were 131 for 6 at that point, with a lead of 184, before a partnership of 50 for the seventh wicket between Harpreet Singh (73) and Ankit Kushwah and one worth 69 for the ninth wicket between Puneet Datey (41) and Ishwar Pandey (36) helped them add 162 for the last four wickets and set Baroda 347 to win. Barodas Atith Sheth finished with 4 for 51, following his 11-wicket haul in the previous game.Barring an opening stand of 32, and a third-wicket stand of 24, Baroda didnt display any resistance as they collapsed yet again. Medium-pacer Chandrakant Sakure (4 for 17) was the most successful MP bowler. In partnership with Ishwar (2 for 19) and Datey (2 for 49), he pegged Baroda back as they were reduced to 95 for 9 within the 30th over before an unbroken last-wicket stand took them to stumps on 114 for 9.Railways captain Karn Sharma took his second five-for this season, but found himself batting sooner than he may have expected after his team was reduced to 35 for 5 in a chase of 347 against Uttar Pradesh in Rajkot.UPs overnight pair of Shivam Chaudhary and nightwatchman Kuldeep Yadav hung around for 17 overs in the morning, adding 37 to the overnight score of 64 for 2, before Kuldeep was dismissed with the score on 101. UP scored at 4.77 an over from that point, as they looked to set Railways a target. This effort was led by captain Suresh Raina, who was dismissed for 91 for the second time in this match. His partnership of 140 with Shivam, who scored a maiden first-class century before being stumped for 124, helped swell the lead before UP were bowled out for 330.Medium-pacer Praveen Kumar, playing his first match of the season, took wickets in consecutive overs to reduce Railways to 4 for 2 in the third over. Railways couldnt quite recover from this, and by stumps had crawled to 35 for 5 in 27 overs. Wicketkeeper Mahesh Rawat (3 off 43) was batting with Karn (7 off 33). Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.jerseyscheapwholesalenfl.com/ . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Wholesale China Jerseys . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. China Nike NFL Jerseys . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. GUELPH, Ont. -- Corey Chamblin heads into the bye week with peace of mind concerning his backup quarterback. With starter Darian Durant ailing, backup Drew Willy threw three first-half touchdown passes as the Saskatchewan Roughriders beat the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 32-20 on Saturday night to remain the CFLs only unbeaten team. Willy made just his second career CFL start and first this season with Durant (foot) unable to play. But the sophomore quarterback was 14-of-25 passing for 269 yards before an Alumni Stadium gathering of 13,002 that endured intermittent rain throughout the contest. But it was nowhere near the deluge that fell during Edmontons 30-20 win in Hamiltons home debut here July 7. "Darian felt like he could go and possibly do some things but not all the things," Chamblin said. "I said, If you dont think youre 100 per cent then you wont play 100 per cent. "But it was one of those things where I was excited to see what Drew Willy had and we found out we do have a good backup quarterback. The big thing was he managed the game. There were some mistakes there but he made less mistakes this year than he did last year and I see the growth process." Saskatchewan (5-0) is off until Aug. 9 when it visits Calgary. Willy, 26, said he didnt know he was starting until just prior to the opening kickoff and admitted to having butterflies in his stomach early on. "I guess youre going to get them but once you get the first throw or that first hit you get through that and just keep playing and go out there and try to be successful," he said. "You prepare all week for it but once youre told a switch goes off and you know youre going to be the guy. "I knew once I got the nod I had to be ready to go out there and perform at a high level. The guys around me did a great job, the defence did a great job. It was definitely an enjoyable experience." Willy had plenty of support. Running back Kory Sheets ran for 140 yards, his CFL-record fifth straight 100-yard game to start the season. Slotback Geroy Simon had five catches for 125 yards and a TD -- his first with Saskatchewan -- and the Riders defence registered seven sacks and five turnovers. Their most timely stop came early in the fourth when Hamilton quarterback Henry Burris was denied on third-and-goal from the Saskatchewan one-yard line to protect a 32-20 advantage. Then Willy marched Saskatchewan 62 yards on 11 plays, taking 6:01 off the clock before the Ticats regained possession at their 15-yard line with 3:39 remaining. "I thought on the initial surge I stuck the ball into the end zone," Burris said. "I guess the way things are set up they (officials) didnt have a clean view of it but I thought I stuck the ball out (to break the plane of the goal-line) and they started pushing me back . . . but it shouldnt even have come to that. "For us to get off to such a good start (10-0 first-quarter lead) and then go into a lull for the next three quarters, theres no excuse for it.dddddddddddd Were an offence that has more potential than that. Until we go out there and start executing the offence consistently, were going to have those type of lulls." Burris finished 26-of-41 passing for 395 yards and two touchdowns. Saskatchewan swept the home-and-home series with Hamilton (1-4) following Sundays 37-0 victory at Mosaic Stadium. The Riders improved to 8-2 in their last 10 road games versus the Ticats. The loss of Durant could have been huge for Saskatchewan. With him, the Riders led the league in scoring (37.8 points per game), total offensive yards (423) and rushing yards (168) and were third in passing (267). Durant also had a league-best 12 TD passes without an interception as Saskatchewan won its opening four games by an average of 21 points. He threw for 347 yards and four TDs on Sunday and was named the leagues offensive player of the week. But his injured right foot began to swell afterwards, prompting Durant to revert back to a walking boot. Durant originally hurt the foot in a July 11 road win over Toronto. He shed the boot and practised on a limited basis later in the week but was deemed a game-time decision. With Durant sidelined, Sheets stepped up. The CFLs rushing leader boosted his season total to 712 yards, breaking the league mark for most yards through five games to start a season of 646 yards set in 1975 by Calgarys Willie Burden. Sheets ran for 130 yards against Hamilton last week. "Whew, thats really good," Sheets said. "Getting the win is more important than getting 100 yards but running for more than 100 yards every game feels good because the offensive line loves doing it and I love doing it with them. "But excuse my words, Drew showed balls. He stayed in that pocked and threw the ball no matter who was coming. Were just as confident with Drew as we are with Darian." Weston Dressler and Chris Getzlaf scored Saskatchewans other touchdowns. Chris Milo kicked the converts and three field goals with the other points coming on a safety. Greg Ellingson and Lindsey Lamar had Hamiltons touchdowns. Luca Congi booted the converts and two field goals. NOTES -- Linebacker Brandon Isaac, making his Hamilton debut, had an early sack but left later in the first half with a groin injury . . . Simon extended his consecutive games with a catch streak to 175 with his first-half TD grab . . . Riders offensive co-ordinator George Cortez was Hamiltons head coach last season . . . A historic night for Burris. His 51-yard completion to Bakari Grant in the first moved him past former Ticats coach Ron Lancaster (3,384) into fifth in all-time regular-season completions. Burriss touchdown toss to Lamar was the 307th of his career, moving him past Matt Dunigan into fourth all-time. Burris is also on pace to surpass the 50,000-yard plateau this season and become only the fifth player to do so. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz