Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.03.2019 06:13
time at home because of my wrist and trying to heal it. I didnt know what to expect coming into this week. But I just won the U Antworten

SNOQUALMIE, Wash. -- Gene Sauers took the Boeing Classic lead Saturday, two weeks after his breakthrough victory in the U.S. Senior Open.Sauers, 54, two-putted for birdie on the par-5 18th for a 5-under 67 and a two-stroke lead over Joe Durant. The three-time PGA Tour winner had a 12-under 132 total at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.I just concentrated on hitting the ball solid, trying to keep it in the fairways and give myself opportunities just like I try to do every week, Sauers said. I had opportunities to make the putts, and I made a few today, missed a few. I made a couple of stupid bogeys.Sauers birdied four of the last five holes, making three in a row at Nos. 14-16.Just solid playing, Sauers said. Thats what Im going to try to do tomorrow.Sauers is playing through tendinitis in his left wrist.Coming in this week I was not too confident, Sauers said. I played one time at home because of my wrist and trying to heal it. I didnt know what to expect coming into this week. But I just won the U.S. Open prior to that, so that kind of builds confidence.The U.S. Senior Open victory capped a comeback for Sauers, 10 years removed from nearly dying. He was incorrectly diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, spent seven weeks in the hospital and was given a 25 percent chance of survival. Eventually, he was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a disorder of the skin and mucous membranes that causes the skin on the extremities to burn from the inside out.Durant birdied the last for a 65.Its pretty generous off the tee, but youve got to hit good iron shots and I typically am a pretty good iron player, Durant said. Youve got to manage your game a little bit around here. Youve got to pick your spots because they can put some pins in some corners and greens get firm -- you can go through some of the greens pretty easily. Or if you put them in the green-side bunkers, youre begging for mercy.He won the 3M Championship three weeks ago in Minnesota.Tom Byrum and Stephen Ames were 9 under. Byrum had a 68, and Ames shot 69.Kirk Triplett, who was tied for the first-round lead with Sauers after a 65, had a 71 to drop into a tie for fifth at 8 under.Bernhard Langer also was 8 under after a 67. Langer, 58, won the 2010 tournament and finished second behind Billy Andrade last year. Langer has three victories this year, two of them majors.Grant Waite (65), Woody Austin (67) and Fran Quinn (67) were 8 under, too.John Daly was tied for 29th at 2 under after his second 71. He has three top-20 finishes in 10 PGA Tour Champions starts since turning 50, with the best a tie for 11th last month in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in New York. Last week, he tied for 51st in the Czech Masters.Andrade was tied for 38th at 1 under, following his opening 74 with a 69.Local favorite Fred Couples is sidelined by back problems. Wholesale Under Armour Uk .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Under Armour Shoes Uk Sale .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.underarmourukoutlet.com/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Under Armour Outlet Uk . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Under Armour Clearance Uk . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods.The RFL have announced Canadian side Toronto Wolfpack will join the Kingstone Press League 1 from 2017. In addition to competing in the UKs third tier competition, Toronto have also been invited to participate in the historic Ladbrokes Challenge Cup in 2017, which celebrates its 120th anniversary next season.The RFL are hoping the historic move can help develop their brand and the sport across North America. It is with great pleasure that I can confirm Toronto Wolfpacks entry into Kingstone Press League League next season, said RFL Chief Executive Nigel Wood.We have worked closely with the Canadian clubs officials and investors in the last few years and have no doubts that Toronto Wolfpack will enhance a competition which has already established a reputation for welcoming new clubs. Toronto calling Rugby league will benefit from Toronto expansion, says Phil Clarke Rugby League has always had a pioneering philosophy throughout its history and this initiative offers further evidence of the sports wide appeal and readiness to embrace innovation.We are looking forward to working with Toronto Wolfpack, who will join us with the unanimous support of our member clubs.Toronto Wolfpack will play home and away fixtures in four or five-match blocks, staying in residential accommodation while in the UK and flying out other teams at their expense for home matches at Lamport Stadium in the Liberty Village area of downtown Toronto.Visiting teams to Lamport Stadium, which is known as The Den, will fly out on a Thursday, play on Saturday and return to Europe oon Sunday.ddddddddddddToronto have already recruited a backroom and administrative team with a rich Rugby League pedigree which includes Brian Noble, Paul Rowley and Adam Fogerty, the former St Helens and Halifax player who has been appointed as Chief Executive. The people behind the scenes, the owners, the financial backers and certainly the CEO Eric Perez have moved mountains in 18 months and it was just an opportunity I didnt want to miss. Brian Noble Noble, the former Bradford Bulls and Great Britain coach, has joined the club as Director of Rugby with ex-Leigh Centurions coach Rowley as head coach.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Noble said he took little persuading to grab an opportunity too good to miss.He said: I had a chance meeting with Adam Fogarty and he told me there was a big project going ahead in Canada and asked me if I was interested?A couple of big breakfasts later and i was signed up. The people behind the scenes, the owners, the financial backers and certainly the CEO Eric Perez have moved mountains in 18 months and it was just an opportunity I didnt want to miss.The Wolfpack will commence an ambitious player recruitment campaign over the summer months when their drive to sign talent from sports clubs across North America will be the subject of a reality television series called Last Tackle. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz