Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.03.2019 04:06
American League -- would not suspend the players.This is not the first time guys have gotten into a fight in the clubhouse, Fors Antworten

Oakland As?designated hitter Billy Butler suffered a concussion in a fight with teammate?Danny Valencia?on Friday after the third baseman punched him in the temple, according to a San Francisco Chronicle report.While details of the fight have not been revealed publicly, the Chronicle reported Monday, citing multiple sources who were present, that it began before batting practice over what Butler apparently said to Valencia while an equipment representative was in the clubhouse.According to the Chronicle, Butler had interrupted Valencias conversation with the equipment rep to say Valencia regularly uses spikes that are in breach of his contract, adding that the reps company should terminate Valencias endorsement deal.Dont you ever loud-talk me in front of a rep, Valencia said to Butler after the equipment representative had left, before walking swiftly toward him, according to the Chronicle report. That was wrong.I can say whatever I want, and your bitch ass isnt going to do anything about it, Butler reportedly replied.Valencia punched Butler in the head before the brief fight that followed was broken up, the Chronicle reported.Butler and Valencia have been fined an undisclosed amount by the team, and Butler was placed on the seven-day concussion disabled list Monday. Butler missed Oaklands games Saturday and Sunday with what manager Bob Melvin said was nausea and vomiting.?According to the Chronicle, Butler and Valencia have yet to speak to each other since the incident.I have respect for him, Valencia said Monday. I hope he has respect for me.As general manager David Forst said he wasnt concerned with the situation.There was an altercation in the clubhouse, were aware of it, both players have been disciplined and fined and were moving past it, Forst said. Thats it. From the organizations standpoint, its resolved and were moving past it.Catcher?Stephen Vogt said this happens in every clubhouse in America.Butler and Valencia have been teammates in both Kansas City and Oakland in parts of 2014 and 2015 and all of 2016.Valencia has had the better season of the two, batting .302 with 15 homers in 97 games, while Butler in 79 games is batting .286 with four home runs.Forst said Oakland -- among the worst teams in the American League -- would not suspend the players.This is not the first time guys have gotten into a fight in the clubhouse, Forst said. Unfortunately, when youre having the kind of season that were having, its a big story. If we were winning, it would be colorful, but were not.Forst was asked if he considered it colorful for one player to injure another. He quietly replied, I dont know.Butler was seen by the As medical staff over the weekend but was not in the clubhouse when Oakland began a three-game homestand with the Indians on Monday. Cleveland won 1-0 behind a solo homer by?Carlos Santana.Valencia did not start and struck out as a pinch hitter in the ninth inning.Melvin addressed the team without Valencia and Butler present on Sunday. Melvin said he stands by the decision to fine and not suspend the players.Youre not always going to get along great, but I expect us to be fine going forward, Melvin said. I think this is the easiest way to move forward.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Cheap Tom Seaver Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Cheap Pedro Martinez Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.cheapmetsjerseys.com/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Wholesale Mets Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Cheap MLB Jerseys . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . NEW YORK -- Bright lights, big city, ol country hardball.Madison Bumgarner against Noah Syndergaard with the season on the line. A pair of towering tough guys you probably dont want to mess with.Playoff pitching matchups dont get much better.Toting his outstanding October resume to the mound, Bumgarner will start for the San Francisco Giants against Syndergaard and the New York Mets in the NL wild-card game Wednesday night.The winner moves on to face the major league-best Chicago Cubs (103-58) in a best-of-five Division Series. The loser heads home for the winter.Its going to be an exciting game, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said Tuesday, when both teams worked out at Citi Field. I mean, this is the fun thing about postseason is youre going to get great matchups like this.It took 162 games to set it up.San Francisco, the top team in the majors at the All-Star break, struggled badly throughout the second half before finishing with a four-game winning streak. That was enough to hold off St. Louis by one game and secure the last NL playoff spot on the final day of the regular season.New York, the defending NL champion, was two games under .500 on Aug. 19 after losing two straight in San Francisco. But with slugger Yoenis Cespedes and shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera back from the disabled list, the Mets posted the top mark in the majors (27-13) from that point on and jumped over four teams in the pennant race, booking their postseason trip Saturday with one game to spare.Both teams finished 87-75, and New York earned home-field advantage by winning the season series 4-3.Good major league players, when it comes crunch time, they turn it on, Mets manager Terry Collins said. So Im not really sure that momentum going in means a whole lot. Both of us have had to play good at the end -- we did.Citi Field should be rocking Wednesday night, but Bumgarner and the Giants know all about thriving in playoff pressure. The team is 8-0 under Bochy when facing postseason elimination, all since 2012. And after winning World Series titles in 2010, `12 and `14, the Giants want to extend their pattern of even-year championships with another run through October.The last time Bumgarner pitched in the postseason, he saved Game 7 of the 2014 World Series in Kaansas City with five scoreless innings on two days rest to cap one of the greatest postseason performances in baseball history.dddddddddddd His 0.25 ERA in five career outings is the lowest for any pitcher with at least 25 innings in the Fall Classic.He was 15-9 with a 2.74 ERA and 251 strikeouts this season.With us finishing up the way we did, I feel really, really good about our chances, Bumgarner said.The 6-foot-5, 250-pound lefty, born in Hickory, North Carolina, started San Franciscos playoff surge in the 2014 wild-card game by striking out 10 in a four-hit shutout at Pittsburgh -- a similar assignment to Wednesday.We have been through this before. Weve been down this road. I like this wild-card thing, Bochy said. I love it. I have to. We have a ring because of this wild card and have a chance now.The 24-year-old Syndergaard, with long blond locks and the nickname Thor, is no inexperienced sophomore.The 6-foot-6, 242-pound righty from Mansfield, Texas, joined Bumgarner on the All-Star roster this summer and went 14-9 with a 2.60 ERA and 218 strikeouts over 183 2/3 innings. Featuring a 100 mph fastball, sharp slider and impressive control of several secondary pitches, he won a pair of postseason starts as a rookie last year -- including Game 3 of the World Series against the Royals.He has the best stuff for a starter in all of baseball, Bumgarner said back in San Francisco.Last fall, Syndergaard caught everyones attention with his first World Series pitch: a sizzling fastball well above Alcides Escobars head that dusted a hot hitter who liked to swing at the initial offering.Hes not intimidated by anything, Collins said. Hes not afraid. He wants to take charge. His stuff speaks for itself. I think hes grown as a pitcher. I think he trusts his stuff a lot more now.Syndergaard, for his part, is eagerly anticipating Wednesday night.Its just a dream come true, he said. Its going to be really exciting and Im looking forward to getting out there and feeling the energy from the hometown crowd, just having an awesome time.---AP Baseball Writer Janie McCauley in San Francisco contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz