Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.03.2019 04:07
e performance, and hasnt given up a touchdown in 13 quarters.Sabans halftime message after a week of trying to get his players t Antworten

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Even Nick Saban sometimes has to deliver an I told you so to his team, along with a few other choice words.No. 1 Alabamas slow-starting 31-3 victory over FCS team Chattanooga on Saturday night was one of those times.Jalen Hurts passed for three touchdowns and rushed for 68 yards, but the Crimson Tide (11-0) spotted the Mocs (8-3) the games first three points and didnt really shake them until late in the third quarter. The defense had a more Bama-like performance, and hasnt given up a touchdown in 13 quarters.Sabans halftime message after a week of trying to get his players to take Chattanooga seriously: I said, `Do you believe me now?Id been telling them all week, Saban said. The rest wed better bleep out.Hurts was 15 of 21 for 136 yards a week after torching Mississippi State for 347 yards. He had a 47-yard TD pass to Calvin Ridley and added two 1-yarders to Gehrig Dieter, including one in the final minutes that made the score look a little closer to what most expected. Hurts set Alabamas single-season record for rushing yards by a quarterback.Damien Harris rushed for 91 yards and a touchdown and Ridley gained 94 yards on seven catches.Alabama wide receiver ArDarius Stewart did not play in the game, and Saban indicated he was held out because sometimes we have players that have a violation of our standard of behavior.It was a milestone win for Saban, whose 41-5 record as the No. 1 team gives him the most of any coach. He had been tied with Ohio States Woody Hayes (40-4-1) and Florida States Bobby Bowden (40-5).This one came after a string of more impressive performances against Southeastern Conference opponents.I worried about it all week long, Saban said. When youre playing conference games every week and youre playing big games every week, its really hard to get guys not to have a letdown.Chattanoogas first-quarter field goal put Alabama behind for the first time since Kentucky scored the first three points on Oct. 1. The Mocs trailed just 14-3 until deep into the third quarter before Harris raced 25 yards for a touchdown.Alejandro Bennifield completed 16 of 21 passes for 106 yards for the Mocs, who sacked Hurts three times.I remember playing them here in 2013 and barely recording a first down, Chattanooga coach Russ Huesman said. They have got a really good football team, and they probably slept walked coming into this game. I am not trying to think that they were all jacked up to play Chattanooga, but our guys were pretty excited to play, and I am awful proud of them.Alabama wasnt exactly pushing the Mocs around early. Chattanooga stopped two runs from the 1-yard line in the second quarter before Hurts rolled right on fourth down and hit Dieter in the end zone for a 14-3 lead.That was set up by a muffed punt at the 9.I guess we just underestimated them, Ridley said.THE TAKEAWAYChattanooga: Was almost even in total yards with Alabama midway through the third quarter. Didnt allow a sack to a defense that came in with the most in the nation.Alabama: It was probably the least impressive performance of the season, considering what `Bama is expected to do to FCS teams. Left tackle Cam Robinson and backup Korren Kirven, who started at right guard, both left late with shoulder injuries. Saban expects them to be able to play in the Iron Bowl.POLL IMPLICATIONSChattanooga: Came in ranked No. 11 in the FCS coaches poll and shouldnt be judged much for this one.Alabama: Still a lock to be No. 1 in the AP poll and playoff rankings, especially with teams behind Tide struggling.UP NEXTChattanooga: Finished the regular season and awaits its playoff fate.Alabama: Hosts Auburn in the Iron Bowl seeking a third straight win over its in-state rival.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Cheap Air Max 97 Australia .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.wholesaleairmax97australia.com/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Air Max 97 Australia Sale . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Air Max 97 Australia . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. After one week of NFL action, the contrarian approach continues to provide profitable results for bettors. Last weeks system matches were 2-1 against the spread (ATS), which pushes the record to 27-20 ATS (57.4 percent) since the inception of this article last year.As I have previously explained, the goal of this column it to extract value by capitalizing on market overreactions and exploiting artificially inflated lines created by public perception and betting habits.Since the start of the 2003 seaason, a majority of spread bets have been placed on the favorite in more than 81 percent of all regular season games.dddddddddddd Oddsmakers understand this tendency and shade their lines to account for the inevitable influx of public money on the chalk. These shaded lines have created additional value on the underdog.Over the past 13 seasons, underdogs have covered at a ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz