Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.03.2019 05:42
from the inside and participate it is going to be huge.If I can do myself and my country proud by bringing home a medal that wo Antworten

New Open champion Henrik Stenson has joked he still has some way to go to match Zlatan Ibrahimovics status in his native Sweden.Stenson produced one of the?Open Championships greatest final-round performances to emerge triumphant after a classic duel with Phil Mickelson at Royal Troon on Sunday.The 40-year-olds eight-under-par 63 was a new fourth-round low for an Open champion and his final score of 20 under par was also a record for the championship.His achievement in becoming Swedens first major winner has attracted huge attention in Sweden but Stenson insists Ibrahimovic, the countrys former football captain and record goalscorer, remains number one.Stenson told BBC Radio Five Live: I think I said I would need to win 10 majors to get up to his recognition but maybe five will do it. Well see!This is huge back home and it has been quite chaotic with all the media, but it is all good and I am just going to try to recharge.Stenson has little time to reflect on his victory before heading to America for the U.S. PGA Championship, the final major of the year, next week. After that comes the Olympics in Rio.Golfs presence in the Games has been controversial with a number of top players pulling out but Stenson has always been keen to feature.He said: It is important. I have been looking forward to it for a good few years. It is always a great honour to represent your country. I am a huge sporting fan in general and to see an Olympic Games from the inside and participate it is going to be huge.If I can do myself and my country proud by bringing home a medal that would be awesome, it would be something to hang next to some nice trophies.I have got a Claret Jug now. An Olympic gold medal -- or any Olympic medal -- would be quite nice to put next to it in the trophy cabinet.Im going there excited and I am going to try my hardest. Salomon Shoes Outlet Canada . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Cheap Salomon Shoes Canada .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.salomonoutletcanada.com/ .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Salomon Shoes Canada Online .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Salomon Mens Shoes Canada . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. The 2016-17 season is here! Our ESPN Forecast panel makes its latest predictions on how every team will finish in the standings. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz