Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.03.2019 05:43
ted by the prospect of seeing Adam Peaty and James Guy compete for medals at Rio 2016. Double world record holder Peaty won the Antworten

Former Olympic champion Duncan Goodhew admits he is excited by the prospect of seeing Adam Peaty and James Guy compete for medals at Rio 2016. Double world record holder Peaty won the 100m breastroke at the British Swimming Championships on Tuesday before Guy claimed victory in the 400m freestyle as both booked their places at Rio. And Goodhew, who won 100m breastroke gold at the 1980 Moscow Olympics, admits the duo are two of Britains brightest medal hopes for this Games and beyond.Adam Peaty and someone who went to the same school as me, James Guy, are both looking very, very sharp at the moment, the 58-year-old told Sky Sports. James Guy won the 200m freestyle at last summers World Championships James Guy has beaten Ryan Lochte who beat Michael Phelps and the freestyle is very much a swimmers event.But were talking about two really exciting prospects, who are still very young in their careers. Even if it doesnt happen for them this time round they have bags of time and space to do it. Peaty celebrates after breaking the 50m breaststroke world record Goodhew was speaking at an event celebrating SportsAids contribution to Britains medal successes across different sports over the last 40 years.The charity helped fund two-thirds of Team GB athletes at the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics at some point during their careers and Goodhew was among the first recipients of a SportsAid award, back in 1977.I remember getting one of the first SportsAid grants. It was for £375 and I hadnt yet swam for Great Britain, Goodhew said. Duncan Goodhew claimed 100m breastroke gold at the Moscow Olympics The money was a godsend for me and it hasnt changed over the years because SportsAid are still supporting people who are talented and gifted and who have real promise. They are saying to the athletes We believe in you and we are putting our money in that belief. That is really significant in a young persons life. It makes a huge difference. Wholesale Adidas Shoes . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Adidas Shoes Outlet Online . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.discountadidasshoescanada.com/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Adidas Shoes Canada Online .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Adidas Shoes Canada Sale . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. NORMAL, Ill. -- Deontae Hawkins knocked down five 3-pointers and finished with 24 points and seven boards as Illinois State beat Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne in its home opener, 75-57 on Wednesday night.Hawkins hit 9 of 15 from the field, including 5 of 7 from distance ln leading the Redbirds. MiKyle McIntosh contributed 13 points.Illinois State raced to a 19-2 lead to start the game and held a 41-24 advantage at intermission.Fort Wayne got within nine points, 53-44 with 12:39 left in the game after John Konchar tipped in an offensive rebound, but the Redbirds scored the next five points to push their lead back to double digits.ddddddddddddo Evans knocked down five 3-pointers to lead Fort Wayne with 19 points. Konchar added 12 points and grabbed seven rebounds.Illinois State (1-1) is picked to finish second in the Missouri Valley Conference; Fort Wayne (1-2) is the preseason favorite to win the Summit League. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz