Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
huangjian123 Offline

25.03.2019 08:21
Germain Ifedi Jersey Antworten

SAN DIEGO (AP) — In his first game back from a knee injury http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-al-kaline-jersey , Rene Rivera was big trouble for his old team.Rivera hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth inning after a long stay on the disabled list, and the Los Angeles Angels completed a three-game sweep of the San Diego Padres with a 3-2 victory Wednesday night.Reinstated from the 60-day DL before the game, Rivera connected for a solo shot into the second deck in left field against San Diego closer Kirby Yates (4-1). The former Padres catcher had missed 76 games with right knee inflammation.“It’s awesome to come back after three months and help the team to win a game,” Rivera said. “First, I’m glad to be back and have an opportunity to play, and winning the game today is great.”Yates, who took over as closer when Brad Hand was traded to Cleveland, had allowed only two earned runs in 21 innings pitched at Petco Park this season.“I just threw a good pitch, and he hit it Lance Parrish Jersey ,” Yates said. “Just come back tomorrow and get back at it.”After the Angels sent starting catcher Martin Maldonado to Houston at the July 31 trade deadline, Rivera will have an opportunity to contribute more.“We just brought him back and knew he had to get his timing down,” manager Mike Scioscia said. “To jump right in like that, that’s a huge home run obviously.”Jose Alvarez (5-3) pitched a scoreless eighth to earn the win for the Angels, their seventh in nine games. The sweep was Los Angeles’ sixth of the season.Blake Parker retired the side in the ninth for his 12th save.Cory Spangenberg erased an Angels lead in the seventh with a solo home run that tied the game at 2.Andrelton Simmons singled home David Fletcher in the sixth to put Los Angeles in front 2-1.Both teams scored in the first inning. Albert Pujols drove in Kole Calhoun, who led off the game with a single, with a sacrifice fly against Padres lefty Robbie Erlin.San Diego answered with a sacrifice fly from Hunter Renfroe that brought home Travis Jankowski.Felix Pena pitched six solid innings for the Angels, allowing one unearned run on two hits while walking four and striking out seven.“I think Felix did a great job,” Scioscia said. “He kept getting better as the game went on. The only fly in the ointment is four walks http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-omar-infante-jersey , but he stepped up.”Erlin and Pena traded scoreless innings until the sixth, when Simmons broke through for Los Angeles.“He pitched great,” Rivera said of Pena. “He kept the ball down and elevated when he wanted to elevate. He was keeping the hitters off balance and did a good job today.”Shohei Ohtani pinch-hit in the ninth and struck out swinging against Yates.TRAINER’S ROOMAngels: Ohtani threw at full strength in his second bullpen session since injuring his right elbow in June. The two-way rookie star from Japan said his arm felt good and he was able to throw all his pitches. “I did throw 100 percent effort, but obviously it is going to be different from a game situation,” Ohtani said through a translator. “I can’t say for sure until I see how my body feels tomorrow.”ROSTER MOVESThe Angels optioned RHP Odrisamer Despaigne and C Jose Briceno to Triple-A Salt Lake, and designated RHP Akeel Morris for assignment.UP NEXTAngels: Open a four-game series in Texas on Thursday. The club had not yet announced a starting pitcher. RHP Ariel Jurado (2-2, 5.66 ERA) will take the mound for the Rangers.Padres: RHP Jacob Nix (1-0) makes his second start in the majors Thursday against Arizona, looking to follow up a debut in which he threw six scoreless innings. RHP Clay Buchholz (5-2, 2.67) goes for the Diamondbacks. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Pitchers can’t have a cheat sheet — at least for now.Veteran umpire Joe West confiscated a card from Phillies reliever Austin Davis in the eighth inning of Philadelphia’s 7-1 loss to the Chicago Cubs on Saturday night.Davis and Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said he was using the card merely for information on the Cubs hitters. But West said it was illegal under Rule 6.02(c)(7) http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-travis-wood-jersey , which states that the pitcher shall not have on his person, or in his possession, any foreign substance.“I told him we don’t allow him to carry anything on their glove, person or clothing except in some cases where there’s a rain situation we allow them to put a rosin bag in their pocket,” West, umpiring his 41st season, said. “Other than that they can’t have anything on the pitcher.”The card is similar to ones used by Phillies fielders to position themselves for batters. Davis pulled the card out of his back pocket and consulted it prior to Kris Bryant’s single and then again before facing pinch-hitter Addison Russell. West then came to the mound and took the card from Davis. Kapler, a huge proponent of analytics who introduced the cards to the Phillies players this season, came out to argue with West for several minutes.But West kept the card.“I saw him take it out and I went Jordan Zimmermann Jersey , ‘What the heck is that?'” West said.The umpire called the league office after the game and admitted the use of the card may be in a gray area.“I didn’t want to throw him out,” West said. “I know it’s foreign but he’s not trying to cheat. Maybe he’s trying to get an advantage because he’s reading the scouting report, but it wasn’t pine tar, it wasn’t an emery board, it wasn’t whatever.“In the long run, maybe they’ll let him (have the card). Right now, my hands are tied until they say yes or no. Right now, until the office says it’s OK to carry this, he can’t do it.”Both Kapler and Davis were disappointed by the decision.“Our analytics department works really Jose Iglesias Jersey , really hard to come up with this stuff for us and I want to use it because they work all day to come up with stuff to help get guys out,” Davis said. “And if I have an answer to get a guy out, I want to know what that is.”The Philadelphia manager thinks having pitchers carry information cards will be good for the game.“Austin Davis is pulling the card of his pocket on the mound using it as a reference how to attack the hitters,” Kapler said. “I think it’s actually a really good thing for baseball. I don’t really quite understand this one.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz