Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.03.2019 13:12
begins to find form ahead of a busy summer of majors. The world No 25 narrowly missed out on a maiden major victory at last mon Antworten

Charley Hull believes her hard work off the course is paying off as she begins to find form ahead of a busy summer of majors. The world No 25 narrowly missed out on a maiden major victory at last months ANA Inspiration, finishing in a tie-for-second alongside In Gee Chun as Lydia Ko claimed a one-shot win.Hull had posted a back-nine 32 during her final round in California to move into contention, only to see hopes of forcing a play-off dashed when Ko carded a final-hole birdie. Hull was one shot back from eventual winner Lydia Ko The strong showing in the opener major of the year followed top-10 finishes Pure-Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic and the Womens Australian Open, with Hull now confident that a first win since the 2014 Lalla Meryem Cup isnt far away.I feel like my game is in a good place, Hull told Sky Sports News HQ. Ive had a good season so far, so all my hard work has been paying off I think.I had a great week (at the ANA). There were no nerves and I was just thinking it would be great to go out and have a good chance to win it, because I was pumped up. The 20-year-old is still looking for a maiden LPGA Tour title Because I have been in that position quite a few times, I dont really feel about golf on the golf course. I try and switch my mind away from it. Im not scared of the possibility of doing well, so Im like oh I love this feeling and then go out there and make more birdies.Hull has been working on her fitness and nutrition over the winter after a change of coach last year, with the 20-year-old now looking to continue her rise up the world rankings. Hull was speaking to the media at the Womens British Open media day A busy summer sees three majors played over a seven-week stretch ahead of golfs return to the Olympics in August, but Hull is relishing the opportunity to play so many big events in such a short space of time.Its quite good when theyre close together, Hull added. You can kind of get on a roll and I enjoy that, so Im buzzed for it.I feel like lately Ive been playing well on the back nine when I have to. It started at the Solheim Cup and after that I feel like my gym stuff has been helping me a lot as well.I try and eat really healthily and I feel like it definitely helped with my swing. When Im under pressure it feels like Ive been coping good. Also See: Hull misses out on ANA title LPGA Tour latest news Ko cruises to Kia crown Golf on Sky Sports 4 Nike Flyknit Shoes Clearance . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Nike Flyknit Clearance Sale . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. http://www.nikeflyknitclearance.com/ . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Nike Flyknit Cheap China . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Nike Flyknit Wholesale . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout.Manchester City fan Ricky Hatton and Liverpool fan Paul Smith have had their say on Sundays Capital One Cup final. The two sides meet on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1HD at 4.30pm, and both boxers will be making their way up Wembley way to cheer on their sides.The pair also discuss Saturdays super-bantamweight World title fight between Carl Frampton and Scott Quigg at the Manchester Arena, live on Sky Sports Box Office.Watch the video above Frampton vs Quigg Order the Sky Sports Box Office event here Also See: Will Liverpool beat City? City slickers documentary Win will be catalyst for Klopp Navas hopes for City cup boost ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz