Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.03.2019 03:49
.We have to rebound -- the whole perimeter has to rebound, said Allen, who finished one rebound shy of his career best. We know Antworten

DURHAM, N.C. -- With three big men out with injuries, top-ranked Duke is leaning on its guards for a little bit of everything.Grayson Allen had 25 points and 10 rebounds, freshman Frank Jackson added 21 points and the Blue Devils beat Grand Canyon 96-61 on Saturday.We have to rebound -- the whole perimeter has to rebound, said Allen, who finished one rebound shy of his career best. We know the big guys that we do have in the game, theyre going to be battling, boxing out the other bigs, so the perimeter, we need to crash in and rebound and clean up all the loose stuff.Amile Jefferson scored 15 points, Luke Kennard finished with 14 and Matt Jones had 11 points for the short-handed Blue Devils (2-0).Once again playing without three injured freshman post players, they kept things largely in their guards hands and shot 53 percent to win their second game in less than 24 hours.I like my team a lot. We just have to keep getting better, and then once all these injuries are taken care of in some time, we can become a different team, coach Mike Krzyzewski said. Right now, we have to be this team and not think about who we could be. Our complete focus has got to be how to win with this team.Now, with those two tuneup games out of the way, the focus squarely falls on one of the marquee matchups of the early season: a date with No. 3 Kansas on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.Shaq Carr had 18 points to lead pesky Grand Canyon (0-1), which gave Duke more of a test than Marist did in a 94-49 rout a night earlier but came up empty in its second opener against a top-ranked team in three years.BIG PICTUREGrand Canyon: The Antelopes -- who lost to No. 1 Kentucky by 40 points in 2014 -- will have to be content with making things tough on Duke for a good chunk of the first half and leading for about 7 1/2 minutes of the first half behind Carr, who repeatedly found his way through the Blue Devils defense and to the rim.I didnt know what to expect, coach Dan Majerle said about a team missing three starters. I was happy with how we started off. ... I thought maybe the first 12, 13 minutes, we played pretty good and were going to learn about our team as we go along.Duke: The Blue Devils shortened their bench significantly, playing only seven players in the pre-garbage time portion of the game -- and the seventh, freshman Javin DeLaurier, logged only 6 minutes in all. Theyre trying to keep things working without injured freshman big men Harry Giles (knee), Marques Bolden (lower leg) and Jayson Tatum (foot). Krzyzewski says he doesnt anticipate having them against the Jayhawks and we may not have them all week.Whatever amount of time, whatever it is, lets just get well, Krzyzewski added. And while you guys are getting well and supporting the team, lets become a team with these nine guys. We made that a priority this past week. Were trying to figure out the system we need for this group of guys.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Blue Devils trailed for the first time this season but once again showed no reason why they should be ranked any lower than No. 1.THE COLANGELO CONNECTIONBoth coaches have strong ties to Jerry Colangelo. He was the Phoenix Suns owner when they drafted Majerle in 1988 and lured Thunder Dan to the Grand Canyon program in 2013.And with Colangelo as its chairman and Dukes Mike Krzyzewski as the coach, the U.S. national team won the last three Olympic gold medals.STAT WATCHThe Blue Devils were 21 of 31 from the free-throw line while Grand Canyon was 6 of 12. The Antelopes didnt attempt their first foul shot until just 1:44 remained in the first half -- by which point Duke had already attempted 17 and built a 39-28 lead.UP NEXTGrand Canyon: The Antelopes head to Penn State on Nov. 15 for their second game in the Basketball Hall of Fame Tip-Off.Duke: The Blue Devils get their first big test Nov. 15 when they face Kansas in the Champions Classic at Madison Square Garden.---Follow Joedy McCreary at http://twitter.com/joedyap---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Cheap Nike Air Max Mens . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesonline.com/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Discount Nike Air Max Shoes . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes For Sale .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Local hope Jack Miller has downplayed his chances of landing a podium finish in Sundays Australian MotoGP at Phillip Island.The Marc VDS Honda rider scored a surprise maiden win at the Dutch MotoGP in June, but the Queenslander warned local fans to temper their expectations.A lot of people think because we got one victory they think were fighting for the podium but this is not the fact of the matter at the moment, Miller told reporters on Wednesday.If I can get inside the top eight that would be feeling like victory for me.Really anything inside the top 10 Id be happy with this weekend.Millers Dutch win came in wet and slippery conditions, but hes hoping for dry weather at the circuit renowned for its fast-flowing racing.The Assen victory aside, Miller has endured a torrid second season in the top flight MotoGP class.He has missed races with a variety of injuries but he at least feels physicallyy up to the challenge at Phillip Island this weekend.ddddddddddddIll never be 100 per cent again, but Im feeling about 90 per cent right now, he said.Im still walking ... thats the main thing.My back has healed up and my hand is OK.Japan is a really hard braking track and I didnt break it there and I had four crashes.But I have a bit of a motto Youre here for one life and what are you going to do with your body when youre gone?You might as well use it.Millers team is a second-tier feeder of the Repsol Honda factory MotoGP family, but the Australian said he had given little thought to the possibility of replacing injured Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa.The Spaniard, who broke his collarbone in Japan last week, will instead be replaced by American veteran Nicky Hayden. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz