Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.03.2019 02:31
ore glory days for Saracens after they won their first European title. Saracens became the first English club to conquer Europe Antworten

Saracens coach Mark McCall believes that there will be more glory days for Saracens after they won their first European title. Saracens became the first English club to conquer Europe for nine years as Owen Farrell kicked seven penalties from seven attempts in a 21-9 win over Racing 92.Europe has been the stage for a series of agonising failures for Saracens, who have come up short in the final and semi-finals in recent seasons. But having become the first team in the competitions 20-year history to complete an unbeaten campaign, they are the undisputed rulers of the continent and McCall believes it could be the start of something special. Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall says he is so pleased for everyone involved with the club after they beat Racing to be crowned champions of Europe We have got a tightness and a togetherness in this group, McCall told Sky Sports.Hopefully if we are humble enough, which I think we are, and hungry enough, which I know we are, then there will be more days like this ahead.I am just so chuffed for a lot of people. I am chuffed for the players who have worked so hard - not just this year but in previous years. I am chuffed for the staff and for Nigel Wray (Saracens chairman) who has put his heart and soul in to the club for 20 years, it is wonderful to finally give him the big prize at the end. Highlights from the Champions Cup final between Racing 92 and Saracens in Lyon McCall was impressed with the way his side handle the conditions and the way his Richard Wigglesworth and Owen Farrell controlled the game.I thought for large parts we were in control and I think we could have won more comfortably, added McCall. Maro Itoje added the Champions Cup to his Grand Slam that he won with England earlier in the year and hailed their 21-9 victory I think our half-backs were wise and tactically in control of the game. When we had to show some maturity and some common sense I thought it was a really good clarity of thought and we did not give penalties away. I think we have shown how much they have grown in the last two years. Also See: Kings of Lyon Racing 92 9-21 Saracens recap Follow @SkySportsRugby Fixtures and results Jerseys Cheap . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Jerseys NFL Authentic China .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.jerseysnflwholesalenike.com/ . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Jerseys NFL Cheap . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. CHICAGO -- Jake Arrieta struck out 10 in seven innings and the Chicago Cubs beat the sloppy St. Louis Cardinals 5-0 on Friday for their 98th victory, the most since they last played in the World Series in 1945.Arrieta (18-7) allowed five hits and walked one, Anthony Rizzo had three hits and Ben Zobrist drove in two runs as the Cubs tied a team record with their 56th home win. They moved within one victory or one Washington loss of clinching home-field addvantage throughout the NL playoffs.ddddddddddddChicago scored four runs in the first inning off Mike Leake (9-11) and dropped the Cardinals a game behind the Mets and Giants for the two NL wild-card berths.Pedro Strop came off the disabled list to work the eighth, and Travis Wood and Carl Edwards Jr. finished the five-hitter. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz