Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.03.2019 02:31
t.The Huskies will host No. 25 Missouri on Thursday.Natalie Romeo hit Washingtons 16th 3-pointer in the second half to tie a sch Antworten

SEATTLE -- Kelsey Plum had 26 points, with five 3-pointers, and eight assists, and Chantel Osahor scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 17 Washington beat Colorado State 101-68 in the quarterfinals of the preseason WNIT on Monday night.The Huskies will host No. 25 Missouri on Thursday.Natalie Romeo hit Washingtons 16th 3-pointer in the second half to tie a school record for most in a single game.Katie Collier added 15 points and eight rebounds, and Romeo hit three 3-pointers and scored 13 points for Washington (2-0). The Huskies made 16 of 30 3-pointers, 21 of 25 free-throw attempts and outrebounded the Rams 45-21.The Huskies made nine 3-pointers, by five different players, in the first half to take a 49-30 lead.Ellen Nystrom led Colorado State (1-1) with 21 points and seven rebounds. Sofie Tryggedsson made four 3-pointers and scored 14 points, and Elin Gustavsson chipped in 11 points. Cheap Nike Free . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Wholesale Nike Free . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.nikefreediscount.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Free Outlet Store . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Nike Free Clearance Sale . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short.Saturdays north London derby is the biggest for 25 years, says Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson. Second-placed Tottenham Hotspur entertain third-in-the-table Arsenal at White Hart Lane with the two city rivals separated by just three points ahead of kick-off.However, for only the fifth time in Premier League history, it is Spurs who head into a derby played after January 1 in front of Arsenal in the standings. And with both sides still within striking distance of surprise leaders Leicester City as we approach the seasons finale, this game takes on even greater significance according to the former Arsenal forward.I think the FA Cup semi-finals in 1991 and 1993 would be bigger, Merson told this weeks The Fantasy Football podcast. They were massive games, although they are always big. Paul Merson and his Arsenal team-mates celebrate their victory over Tottenham in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley in 1993 When I used to be on holiday prior to the season, in pre-season before the fixtures came out in June, I would always ring my dad and say: When is the Tottenham game? Always, the rivalry is that big.But now, this is probably the biggest it has been for many a year because both teams could win the league. TFFC Podcast: March 3 Max & Merse predict the weekend Premier League games and there are One2Elevens by Monk and Redknapp You know, lets be honest, Tottenham have not been in the title race for a long time. And that is not being disrespectful, it is fact. Tottenham have not been top of the league this side of Christmas since 1985, so that tells you everything.When I was playing for Arsenal, you were there not to like Spurs. It was the big ggame and you always got that feeling when you drove into the ground and felt the atmosphere, for both teams home and away.dddddddddddd This is probably the biggest derby for many a year because both teams could win the league. Paul Merson Looking ahead to this weekends showdown, Merson - who played for Arsenal between 1985 and 1997 - thinks that with so much riding on the result, it will be a cagey affair in the capital.I do think that both teams will be too scared to lose and it will be a big win if either side wins, he said. At the moment Arsenal are chasing two teams down and you want to be chasing one, you do not want to be chasing two.However, whatever the outcome, Merson believes that the rise of Mauricio Pochettinos team this season can only be good for the Gunners in the long run. The two city rivals played out a 1-1 draw when they met at the Emirates in November I think it is great watching the way Spurs play at the moment and I think it is great for Arsenal as well, as it puts a lot of pressure on them, the board and everyone else as Tottenham are up there, he said.If they were not up there, then it would be like it does not matter, it is Arsenal again, but this time the pressure is on and fair play to them.Do you agree with Merse? Is this the most important north London derby for a quarter of a century? Let us know in the comments box or Tweet @SkyFootball. Also See: Merson: Wengers job on the line Finishing costing Arsenal West Ham dent Spurs title bid The title race run-in ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz