Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.03.2019 02:35
e Florida Panthers.They never made it to the airport in Denver on Friday night after beating the Colorado Avalanche, with heavy Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. -- A four-night road trip turned into a five-nighter for the Florida Panthers.They never made it to the airport in Denver on Friday night after beating the Colorado Avalanche, with heavy snow keeping them on the road for an extra night. So instead of flying back to South Florida on Friday, the team will spend its day off traveling home on Saturday afternoon.The Panthers went 1-1-1 on their three-game trip to Minnesota, Winnipeg and Colorado.The Panthers will practice at home on Sunday and play on Tuesday, hosting the Buffalo Sabres to start a five-game homestand. Florida isnt scheduled to travel again until Dec. 30, a day before it visits the Dallas Stars. Air Max 2019 Sale . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Air Max 2019 Wholesale . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.airmax2019cheap.com/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Air Max 2019 Cheap Sale . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Air Max 2019 Clearance Sale . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. On New Years Day, I wrote a message on a running bib: In 2016, I #ResolveToRun a BQ (Boston Qualifying) time. In February, six weeks before a marathon I had signed up for, I injured my hamstring. Then in March, I received a lottery spot in the Nov. 6 New York City Marathon.On Sunday, I unfortunately didnt achieve my Boston qualifying goal.I did, however, run almost 10 minutes faster than my personal best. I completed the 26.2-mile trek through New York City in 3:48:16.The weather was nearly perfect (though I couldve done without the 15-mile-per-hour wind), my body felt strong and I was running in my favorite city. The first mile, windy and uphill on the Verrazano Bridge, was about a minute-and-half behind my goal pace of 8:00 minutes per mile. While you cant win a marathon in the first mile, you can certainly lose it. But I didnt panic. I knew what my body had to give, and I couldnt worry about making up that time in the second mile -- it would have to be throughout the race.I felt very strong through mile 23. The Queensboro Bridge was quiet and offered spectacular views of Manhattan. Around mile 17, I saw my mom, my boyfriend and my best friend who had surprised me for the weekend. Near mile 18 I found out other friends were cheering me on, and at 103rd Street I met up with one of my running partners.But at mile 23, the slight incline of Fifth Avenue in Manhattan became intimidating, and my hamstring really started to feel the pounding. By mile 24, I decided I could give everything I had left into running the best personal record I could. I saw my mom, boyfriend and best friend again at mile 25.5 and had tears in my eyes because I was going to accomplish that new personal record.As I finished the race, I pulled out my phone to take a selfie with my medal, and my dad FaceTimed me to congratulate me onn my accomplishment.ddddddddddddShaving just one second off a personal best is a huge accomplishment -- but to cut nearly 10 minutes is downright incredible. But it comes with mixed feelings as I relive the race over and over again. Im sad to not have reached my Boston qualification goal, but nothing can take away what my body accomplished on Sunday. That night, I celebrated with family and friends with pizza, beer and a smile on my face.The Monday after the marathon in New York is a great sight -- many runners from the previous day waddle around wearing their medals over work clothes, and engraving machines are up and running. The only medals I engrave are the ones Ive received from the New York City Marathon, and to know that this years medal has my personal best time on the back is huge.As I hung up my medal on Tuesday, I was reminded why I love the crazy endeavor of running marathons. Training can be hell, but you find a way to bring yourself back from it through the joy and pride of race day. Race times may not always be your target, and what matters is that youve run a marathon and you can say youve accomplished a huge goal.Im really sad that this particular marathon journey is over, and its been difficult to sit down and evaluate the health of my body. I dont know what my next marathon will be, and I dont really know when I will run again, but I am still a runner and I ended this journey with a 3:48:16 personal best.Megan Flood is a seven-time marathoner and half marathoner. She is on a quest to qualify for the Boston Marathon and hopes New York 2016 is her ticket to Boston. You can follow her progress every other week here on espnW.com and on Twitter @meganflood11. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz