Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.03.2019 08:32
make his flyweight debut on Sept. 24 (beIN Sports Espanol) in the main event of a card ALA Promotions is putting on at the Stub Antworten

Donnie Nietes, one of the most accomplished boxers in Filipino history, has vacated his junior flyweight world title and is moving up to the flyweight division, ALA Promotions announced.Nietes, who has won world titles at strawweight and junior flyweight, will make his flyweight debut on Sept. 24 (beIN Sports Espanol) in the main event of a card ALA Promotions is putting on at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Nietes will square off with former junior flyweight titleholder Edgar Sosa, 36, of Mexico.Nietes (38-1-4, 22 KOs), 34, defended his strawweight belt four times before moving up to junior flyweight, where he made nine successful defenses from 2011 to 2016. He is coming off a fifth-round knockout of Mexicos Raul Garcia, a former strawweight titleholder, on May 28 in the Philippines.After the fight, Nietes hoped to challenge unified flyweight titleholder Juan Francisco Estrada next and asked ALA Promotions CEO Michael Aldeguer to try to make the fight. However, Mexicos Estrada (33-2, 24 KOs), who has been out of action since September because of a serious hand injury, has a mandatory defense to make upon his return, meaning a fight with Nietes wouldnt happen until next year.I was ready to leave the light flyweight division before [fighting] Garcia, Nietes said. I was thinking he would be my last opponent at 108 pounds. I want to fight bigger names. I am very lucky to have a manager and promoter who believe in what I can do and they have always supported me. But I believe Im done with the 108 division. Theres no one else for me. I want to go after the other world champions out there. One world champion at a time, but I want to fight more if I can.The fight against Sosa will be Nietes second in the United States. He retained his title by unanimous decision against Juan Alejo in October, also at the StubHub Center.Sosa (52-9, 30 KOs) challenged for the flyweight world title in May 2015 but got knocked out by pound-for-pound king Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez in the second round. Sosa bounced back for a six-round decision win against sub-.500 opponent Orlando Garcia Guerrero in February.Hes Mexican. That means he is a tough fighter, Nietes said of Sosa. Hes a former world champion and hes fought some of the best in his division. I will be sure not to let my guard down and pour all what weve trained for, because I know this wont be an easy first [flyweight] fight for me.I just want the people to know theres a lot left in me. I feel great with my new weight. As a boxer, I still want to do and accomplish so much. Nike Air Max Belgie Online . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Kopen .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.airmaxgoedkoop.be/ .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Nike Air Max Kopen Belgie . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Nike Air Max Verkooppunten Belgie .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf.This time there were no late goals conceded. There were no leads blown. But the outcome was still the same for Toronto FC on Saturday as the clubs long suffering supporters headed home with the familiar feeling frustration and disappointment. Its now four straight defeats for Ryan Nelsens team, and just seven points from 11 matches. The one win came in the clubs home opener over two months ago, at a time when there seemed to be hope and enthusiasm for the new regime at the club, with players showing a fighting spirit and cohesion. Unfortunately, it seems the team has gone backwards over the last few matches. On Saturday, there were a few signs of an attacking spark in the first half. In fact had Justin Braun not wasted one of the best chances he will get all year, Toronto would have been ahead against Columbus. That squandered opportunity summed up an afternoon which was largely lifeless and devoid of ideas in front of goal for the home team. In the end, the Reds were punished by a team that took full advantage of a chance that came its way. Dominic Oduro scored the only goal of the game just before half time for a Crew side that had arrived at BMO Field having lost three out of its previous four matches and had failed to score in those three games. Despite being a goal down, Toronto struggled to find any rhythm or urgency as they searched for a game-tying goal in the second half. In the lead up to the match, Toronto FC President Kevin Payne made no secret of his upset at the way the

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz