Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.04.2019 07:23
ns to a 5-3 win over the Rockies on Friday night.Colorado scored three times in the eighth to take a 3-1 lead, but Miami bounced Antworten

DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies looked like they were going to celebrate a rare comeback victory. However, Carlos Estevez couldnt seal it.Estevez gave up a go-ahead, two-run single to Martin Prado during a four-run rally in the ninth inning that sent the Miami Marlins to a 5-3 win over the Rockies on Friday night.Colorado scored three times in the eighth to take a 3-1 lead, but Miami bounced back.My fastball wasnt there, my command wasnt there, Estevez said. Every pitch I throw I want to have my command. Today I didnt.DJ LeMahieu had four hits for Colorado, Carlos Gonzalez extended his hitting streak to 16 games, and David Dahl hit safely in his 11th consecutive game in the majors.Miami ended a three-game losing skid and stayed even with St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with Colorado falling four games behind.These losses are always frustrating, said Rockies manager Walt Weiss, whose team has just two wins when it has fallen behind after the seventh inning this season.In the eighth, LeMahieu scored from second to tie the game when Nolan Arenado hit into a forceout and Gordon threw a potential double-play ball into the stands.Dahl, who is hitting .356 since making his debut, then lined an RBI single off Fernando Rodney and Mark Reynolds extended the lead with a double.Brian Ellington (2-1) came in and got the last two outs of the inning. A.J. Ramos recorded his 32nd save in 34 chances after the Marlins rallied in the ninth.Its fun, Miami manager Don Mattingly said. Were trying to win every day, (the Rockies) need to win every day -- were very similar clubs in my mind that were both experiencing a shot at getting in the playoffs for the first time in a while.Marlins pinch-hitter Ichiro Suzuki struck out on three pitches and remains two hits away from 3,000. He is in an 0-for-11 slump.Jorge De La Rosa gave up four hits and one run over six strong innings. Hes had a quality start in eight of his last nine outings.ICHIROS QUESTSuzuki didnt start Friday and manager Don Mattingly said there was no concrete decision on when the outfielder would be back in the lineup.No real plans, Mattingly said. I look at the matchups and I look at our guys. With the (Sunday) day game, it could be a better chance, but it really would depend on how (Marcell) Ozuna looks and how Giancarlo looks.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: 1B Justin Bour (ankle) will not to return from the 15-day disabled until after the Marlins complete their three-game series in Colorado. ... RHP Bryan Morris (back), who is on the 60-day DL, will not return to the Marlins until September at the earliest, Mattingly said.Rockies: Gonzalez started after missing Thursday with a sprained left ankle. ... Daniel Descalso (shoulder) returned to the lineup after he went head-first into the wall Thursday.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (4-7, 4.54 ERA) held the Cardinals to two runs in six strong innings in his Marlins debut.Colorado: RHP Chad Bettis (9-6, 5.16 ERA) was 3-1 with a 3.55 ERA in July. wholesale jerseys cheap authentic . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. wholesale nfl jerseys .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.wholesalejerseysnflauthentic.com/ . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. nfl jerseys for sale . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. china jerseys cheap . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda.The Coppa Italia returns this week live on Sky Sports as AC Milan host Alessandria and holders Juventus play Inter Milan. Lega Pro A side Alessandria have been the fairytale story of the competition - becoming the first side from the Italian third tier to make the quarter-finals since the 1983/84 season.However, they currently trail AC Milan in their semi-final fixture, with Mario Balotelli netting his first goal in four months in the first leg to give the Serie A side a 1-0 lead heading into Tuesdays game. Coppa Italia holders Juventus hold a 3-0 advantage over their opponents Inter from the first leg - with Massimiliano Allegris men also winning their league meeting on Sunday.dddddddddddd Alvaro Morata scored twice in the reverse fixture, with Pablo Dybala adding a third late on and Inter ending the game with ten men after Jeison Murillos red card - meaning he will miss Wednesdays clash at the San Siro. Both games will be live on Sky Sports this week, with AC Milan v Alessandria from 7.40pm on Tuesday on SS1 HD and Inter v Juventus also from 7.40pm on Wednesday on SS2 HD. Watch both for £10.99 without a contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz