Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.04.2019 09:01
or the fans: Calm down, hes fine.Please, he said.Gasol left in the third quarter of Saturday nights double-overtime preseason ga Antworten

HOUSTON --?Grizzlies center Marc Gasol has a message for the fans: Calm down, hes fine.Please, he said.Gasol left in the third quarter of Saturday nights double-overtime preseason game against Houston with a sore right ankle. It brought a scare to the Grizzlies, especially since? Gasol underwent surgery last February to repair a non-displaced Type II fracture of the navicular bone in his right foot.I didnt have to leave the game. I got subbed out, said Gasol, who played 20 minutes of the Grizzlies 134-125 victory. Then just used (the time on the bench) to get some ice and remove my ankle tape. That was all.Gasol went to the locker room after exiting the game?and returned in the fourth quarter. During the overtimes, he was standing up and walking around with no problems. At one point, he was bouncing up and down in front of the Grizzlies bench during a timeout.He didnt lose the opportunity to assure the Grizzlies faithful after the game.Hes OK, he just got sore, Memphis coach David Fizdale said. They will treat him (Sunday) and re-evaluate it, but I dont think its anything to be worried about. At some point, we knew he was going to get sore, so were expecting it to be fine.Earlier in the day, Gasol told the medical staff his foot was sore, and after working out the soreness, he said he felt fine.Yeah, a little stiff, but there are days like that and you work out the stiffness, Gasol said. We agreed that I was going to come out at the eight-minute mark (of third quarter) and I got ice and had my tape removed and nothing. Normal routine. Wholesale Air Jordan 2 . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Air Jordan 2 Retro . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. http://www.cheapairjordan2.com/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Cheap Jordan 2 Wholesale . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Jordan Retro 2 Cheap . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. RIO DE JANEIRO -- It seems like Katie Ledecky is still waiting for the rest of the field to finish the 800 freestyle.Right after Michael Phelps had to settle for silver in the 100-meter butterfly, Ledecky restored some normalcy at the pool by handily breaking the world record in her best event.Ledecky joined Debbie Meyer as the only women to sweep the three longer freestyle events at the same Olympics. Meyer took the 200, 400 and 800 at the 1968 Mexico Games, and Ledecky matched that performance with a couple of world records as well.Ledecky was merely racing the clock as she powered away from the field to touch in 8 minutes, 4.79 seconds, eclipsing the mark 8:06.68 that she set at a grand prix meet in Texas back in January.Then, Ledecky played the waiting game, hanging on the rope for a while to let the rest of the field finish.dddddddddddd.Jazz Karlin finally touched in 8:16.17 to claim the silver, just ahead of Hungarys Boglarka Kapas grabbing the silver in 8:16.37.Some 23 seconds after Ledecky touched the wall, the last of the eight finalists finally got to the end of the grueling race.Ledecky also became only the third American woman to win four gold medals in a single Olympics, following fellow swimmers Amy Van Dyken and Missy Franklin.Maya DiRado gave the Americans another gold, pulling off a furious rally on the final lap to upset Iron Lady Katinka Hosszu of Hungary.Hosszu settled for silver, denied in her bid for a fourth gold in Rio. The bronze went to Canadas Hilary Caldwell. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz