Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.04.2019 09:01
is first appearances in the Premier League - and conceded six goals in the process.After the first of those matches, a 2-2 home Antworten

Stoke boss Mark Hughes has once again come out in support of under-fire goalkeeper Jakob Haugaard as he considers his selection options for the Monday Night Football clash with Tottenham. Haugaard has replaced the injured Jack Butland in the last two games - his first appearances in the Premier League - and conceded six goals in the process.After the first of those matches, a 2-2 home draw with Swansea on April 2, Hughes stood by his decision to select the 23-year-old Dane ahead of veteran Shay Given, describing Haugaards performance as excellent. Mark Hughes and his Stoke City side left Anfield empty-handed after they lost 4-1 Since then, the 4-1 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday has led to speculation over whether 39-year-old Given might come into the starting line-up for the visit of title-chasing Spurs to the Britannia Stadium, with the Irishman insisting he is ready to play if called upon.Hughes did not rule out a change in personnel but pointed to the example of former Potters goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, who conceded seven in his first appearance for the club before becoming a star performer, as he gave Haugaard further backing.Jakob has had a run in the side and we talked about the game last week, said Hughes.We discussed all elements of it and for the most part I have been pleased with what he has done. He is a young goalkeeper, and he is learning about the Premier League. You have to experience it before you understand the intensity, so that is why it was right to give him the opportunity.Some of the guys were talking about the time that Asmir Begovic started to get games in the Premier League at Stoke. He had difficult games that didnt go quite to plan, but you see how he has come through.A little bit of focus has been on that position, but Im quite comfortable with where we are with it.As always, I have the benefit of good goalkeepers in the building, so if I decide to make a change, then Im quite comfortable with that.But at the moment, Jakob needs the experience and the opportunity to play. Goals from Alberto Moreno, Daniel Sturridge and two for Divock Origi saw Liverpool thrash Stoke Stoke hope to have forward Marko Arnautovic and midfielder Glenn Whelan available for the Tottenham match after they missed the Liverpool defeat due to knee and back problems, respectively.Captain Ryan Shawcross is also expected to be able to feature after he made his return to action at Anfield from a lay-off with a back issue of his own. Shawcross wants Leicester title Ryan Shawcross wants Leicester City to win the Premier League But fellow defender Marc Muniesa is a doubt having suffered a knock in training, and full-back Erik Pieters cannot play as he begins a two-match suspension for picking up 10 yellow cards.Hughes and Pieters exchanged words late in the defeat at Anfield, with the player substituted shortly after and notably not exchanging even a glance with his manager.It was just one of those moments in games, Hughes said of the incident. I have spoken to Erik about it since. It is not an issue. On the day I just felt his performance level wasnt quite where it needed to be, and that is the top and bottom of it really.We have talked it through and he understands my position and I understand what he was trying to say on the pitch. We move on.He knows who the boss is.Watch Stoke v Tottenham on Monday Night Football. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm. Also See: Given: Im ready if needed Shawcross wants Leicester title Ref switched from Spurs game Stoke City fixtures Nike Vapormax Canada . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Vapormax Canada . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. http://www.cheapvapormaxcanada.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Vapormax Canada Sale . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Cate Campbell has described her 100m freestyle flop as possibly the greatest choke in Olympic history after missing out on the medals in the 50m event.She finished fifth and her sister Bronte seventh in the one-lap event on Saturday night.It wasnt my best but its fair to say that this week hasnt been my best, Cate told the Seven Network after her 50m final.The world got to witness possibly the greatest choke in Olympic history a couple of nights ago.I nearly needed someone to come and give me the Heimlich manoeuvre to help me out there.dddddddddddd.It hurts but maybe Ill stick around for another four years.The Campbells won gold in the womens 4x100m freestyle relay on the opening night of the swim program but will leave without a medal in individual races.Bronte was fourth in Thursday nights 100m freestyle final and world record holder Cate came sixth. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz