Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.04.2019 09:02
his golf bag or travel bag -- nearly every step, every mile, of the journey Justin Rose has taken from Rio de Janeiro to home in Antworten

CARMEL, Ind. -- The gold medal has been by his side -- or in his golf bag or travel bag -- nearly every step, every mile, of the journey Justin Rose has taken from Rio de Janeiro to home in England and back to the United States for tournaments in New York, Boston and Indianapolis.The reaction to his Olympic Golf Tournament victory last month has been overwhelming, Rose said, and he wouldnt trade any of it.But the weight of that gold medal is dragging Rose down a bit during the third leg of the FedEx Cup playoffs.Rose would not go so far as to say he is dealing with an Olympic hangover after shooting 2-under-par 70 at Crooked Stick Golf Club in the second round of the BMW Championship on Friday. But hes clearly had difficulty putting his game back to the level it was at in Rio.You look at my performance, you can say Im dragging, said Rose, who is tied for 53rd place and in danger of not qualifying for the Tour Championship in two weeks. I focused on the majors. I focused on the Olympics. Im happy to sacrifice this. Thats the way it is. You cant be on all the time.Ive not been fit, not been 100 percent. Its been an incredible year winning the gold medal, but Ive not really been at my best all year. But at least I can look back on that.Roses victory over Henrik Stenson was a compelling duel on the final day of the Olympic tournament, a battle of major champions that went down to the last hole. American Matt Kuchar took the bronze after shooting a final-round 63.The aftermath turned into a feel-good story for golf, which had been plagued by indifference and negativity heading into the games.Rose never had that attitude. He looked forward to the experience all year, and when a back injury surfaced in the spring, he turned his attention to getting healthy -- but he only competed in the U.S. Open, the WGC-Bridgestone and The Open prior to the Olympics.Since winning the gold, he returned to a heros welcome in the United Kingdom, where he said people wanting to see or touch the medal was tenfold to that of the U.S. Open trophy when he won it in 2013.It surprised me for sure, Rose said. It surprised me how many people watched, how much its resonated here, how people seem so fired up about it, to be honest with you. Kooch has said the same thing. I earned a medal for Team GB, but everyone has been so complimentary about it here (in the United States), I can only imagine what its been like for Kooch. Henrik felt the same way. Its been cool, its been big; the reaction has been bigger than I had imagined.Rose began the FedEx Cup playoffs in 40th place -- he lost two spots while competing at the Olympics -- and in reasonable shape to move into the top 30 in order to qualify for the Tour Championship at East Lake in Atlanta.But despite a game that he says is right there, Rose has had difficulty putting it all together in the playoffs. He tied for 31st at the Barclays -- where Phil Mickelson got him to put the gold medal around his neck when he putted out on the final green.Last week, Rose shot scores of 68, 67 and 69 at the Deutsche Bank Championship and was in good position, before a horrific back nine on Monday saw him shoot 79. He dropped to a tie for 57th place and fell to 50th position in the FedEx Cup standings.Through two rounds at Crooked Stick Golf Club, he is projected 55th and needs a big weekend to move into the top 30. Otherwise, he wont make it to the Tour Championship for the first time since 2009.Atlanta is a bittersweet thing right now, he said. I really want to be in Atlanta. Its looking unlikely at the moment. But the silver lining of that would be the extra week off for the Ryder Cup. The Ryder Cup is a long week. So its not the end of the world if I dont make it.Rose said its difficult for the Ryder Cup not to be on his mind at this point. He noted the comments from spectators, such as, Take it easy on us this year -- a reference to Europe having won the past three Ryder Cups.Theyre more playful, boisterous, he said. Its been fun. It does build up around this time of year.Rose would love nothing more than to take some momentum to Hazeltine National for the Ryder Cup, and to do that, he needs to make it to Atlanta. A couple of low rounds are necessary.Short of that, Rose will use the time off to regroup and recharge. And hell have more time to stare at the gold medal, which wont provide the monetary rewards of a trip to the Tour Championship but should suffice for inspiration. Jordan 1 Shoes For Sale . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Wholesale Jordan 1 . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. http://www.airjordan1discount.com/ . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Cheap Jordan 1 Retro .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was not present for Thursdays practice, marking the second straight day he has been absent. This puts Gronkowskis status for Sundays road game against the San Francisco 49ers in question.Gronkowski was listed with a chest injury on Wednesdays injury report.?ESPNs Adam Schefter has been told the injury is not overly serious and that Gronkowski does not have a punctured lung, as has been reported.The Patriots leave for San Francisco on Friday, one day earlier than the norm.If Gronkowski doesnt make the trip, it would leave Martellus Bennett and Matt Lengel as the two available tight ends on the roster. Bennett, who has 38 catches for 504 yards and four touchdowns this season, would rise into a top role.Ive started the majority of my career, Bennett noted Thursday when asked whether it could help the Patriots to have pplayed without Gronkowski in the first two games of the season.dddddddddddd Its just football.The Patriots like to run a high number of two-tight-end packages, and playing without Gronkowski could affect those plans.The biggest change for Bennett would be his inclusion as the top tight end in the 3-WR/1-TE/1-RB package, a role usually taken by Gronkowski.After Sundays game, Gronkowski had relayed that he had the wind knocked out of him.Just down for about a minute of two. Its a little tough to breathe, but once it comes back, youre good, Gronkowski said of the hit by Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas.He hit me fair and square. Its football. Youre going to get laid out eventually.The two players also shared their mutual respect on Twitter?on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz