Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.04.2019 04:08
f his first four holes before picking up strokes at the 15th and 17th to reach the turn in 31. Streelman is without a PGA Tour v Antworten

Kevin Streelman fired a nine-under 63 to open up a two-shot lead after the opening round of the Sanderson Farms Championship, where Ian Poulter lies seven strokes off the pace. Latest leaderboard Sanderson Farms Championship Streelman took advantage of low scoring conditions to mix 10 birdies with a sole blemish in Mississippi, moving ahead of a three-way tie for second which includes Irelands Seamus Power.Beginning on the back nine, Streelman birdied three of his first four holes before picking up strokes at the 15th and 17th to reach the turn in 31. Streelman is without a PGA Tour victory since 2014 A hat-trick of gains from the first came to an end with a three-putt bogey at the fourth, only for the American to roll in a nine-footer at the sixth and hole a birdie from a similar distance at his final hole.It was just a ton of fun for me, its what we do this for, Streelman said. There are certain days when things click. Im hoping that feeling can continue for the rest of the week. Power and Trey Mullinax both posted bogey-free 65s to share second with Carl Pettersson - who holed out for a 162-yard eagle late in his round - with Lucas Glover part of the group a further shot adrift.World No 74 Chris Kirk is the highest ranked player at The Country Club of Jackson and opened with a five-under 67, as Poulter continued his return from injury by mixing four birdies with two bogeys. Poulter opened with a two-under 70 The Englishman, who missed four months of the year with a foot injury, reached the turn level-par before opening his second nine with back-to-back gains.Defending champion Peter Malnati shot a one-under 71, with 100 of the 132-man field shooting even par or better during the opening day. Live PGA Tour Golf October 29, 2016, 7:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch the Sanderson Farms Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Friday from 7.30pm. Also See: Latest leaderboard 2015 recap: Malnatis win First round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Nike Air Max Sko Salg . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Nike Air Max Sko Tilbud . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.airmaxzalando.com/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Air Max Zalando Norge . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Nike Air Max Zalando . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose received a mix of boos and cheers during introductions before his first game back in Chicago on Friday night. He also was booed the first few times he handled the ball.But Rose walked off of the Bulls floor with a smile and celebratory high-five from teammate Joakim Noah after helping the New York Knicks?to a much-needed?117-104 win at the United Center.Afterward, Rose said the boos from the home crowd didnt bother him.It was all fun, man. I love competing, he said after recording 15 points, 11 assists and seven rebounds in his best performance as a Knick. I love when the crowd is into it. I knew it was going to be some yells. I knew there was going to be some boos. Im from here. Im used to it. Ive been getting it ever since I was in sixth grade, going on the West Side of Chicago and playing and me being a South Side. Im used to it.Noah, a teammate of Roses for eight seasons in Chicago, was greeted with a loud ovation during his introduction. He said afterward that it was difficult to keep his emotions in check.There was a lot of love in the building, Noah said. I was trying to stay as focused on the game as possible.Rose and Noah were later featured in a video tribute by the Bulls at the first timeout. The montage showed highlights throughout their Chicago careers.The home crowd then cheered both players as they walked on the floor following the video.It means a lot, Rose said. I played eight years here, figured out how to play the NBA game. I had great coaches along the way in the past, and this is a new chapter here.The initial boos for Rose were probably the result of the complicated legacy he left in Chicago.Rose, a Chicago native, was drafted by the Bulls with the No. 1 overall pick out of Memphis in 2008. He was named Rookie of the Year that season and earned the NBA MVP award after thee 2010-11 campaign, becoming the youngest player to win the award.ddddddddddddBut Rose suffered his first knee injury in the playoffs the following season and suffered several injuries over the next four seasons. In total, he played in just 39 percent of his games following the initial injury. During that span, Rose received criticism over what some perceived to be a cautious approach to his rehab.The Bulls missed the playoffs last season, when Rose played in 66 games. He was traded to New York in late June. A few days later, Noah opted to sign with Knicks as a free agent after spending his first nine seasons in Chicago.Noah said earlier Friday that it was an appropriate time to break up the core of the Bulls. He later added that he and Rose, his close friend, did all they could to win a title in their years with the Bulls.Even though we didnt win a championship here, I know how hard and bad Derrick wanted to win one, how bad I wanted to win one. It just didnt happen, Noah said. There are no regrets. We gave everything we had for this city.Said Rose: Only thing I can do about that is say I gave it my all. I really tried. I had multiple times, many times, where I envisioned winning a championship here. It never happened, so Ive got to take [those] visions and take them to New York.The Knicks improved to 2-3 on Friday, thanks in part to strong performances from Rose, Noah and Kristaps Porzingis (27 points, five rebounds). Noah finished with 16 points, nine rebounds and four assists.It felt really good. Im not going to lie. It felt great, Noah said. It was good to bounce back. I think our team is going to keep growing. We need that adversity. Thats when you know what a team is really made of. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz