Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.04.2019 04:08
the fourth Asian Champions Trophy (ACT) to be held in Kuantan, Malaysia from October 20 to 30. Midfielder Manpreet Singh has bee Antworten

PR Sreejesh will lead an 18-member Indian mens hockey team in the fourth Asian Champions Trophy (ACT) to be held in Kuantan, Malaysia from October 20 to 30. Midfielder Manpreet Singh has been named as the vice-captain of the side for this tournament, replacing SV Sunil.The mens Asian Champions Trophy will see participation from India, Korea, Japan, China, hosts Malaysia and defending champions Pakistan.Defender Jasjit Singh Kular is a new addition to the squad in place of VR Raghunath, who has been rested for the tournament.Also making a comeback to the side is Birendra Lakra. Lakra, who missed the Rio Olympics due to a knee injury, will form Indias defence alongside Rupinder Pal Singh, Kothajit Singh, Surender Kumar and Pardeep Mor.The midfielders in the team will include Chinglensana Singh Kangujam, Manpreet, Sardar Singh, SK Uthappa and Devindar Walmiki.The forwardline will have Talwinder Singh and Lalit Kumar Upadhyay.?Akashdeep Singh and Ramandeep Singh have been rested.Besides Sreejesh, Akash Chikte will be the other goalkeeper in the squad.The Asian Champions Trophy is an important tournament for us and going by the world rankings, India will go in as favourites to win the title. The team has been upbeat since their return to the camp after the Olympic Games and are eager to start the season on a winning note, said chief coach Roelant Oltmans.We may be the top ranked team in Asia right now but no team can be taken lightly. The defending champions (Pakistan) are known to spring a surprise and Korea too will be a team to watch out for as they have been playing good quality hockey lately, Sreejesh added.Squad:Goalkeepers: PR Sreejesh (captain), Akash ChikteDefenders: Rupinder Pal Singh, Pardeep Mor, Jasjit Singh Kular, Birendra Lakra, Kothajit Singh, Surender KumarMidfielders: Chinglensana Singh Kangujam, Manpreet Singh (vice-captain), Sardar Singh, SK Uthappa, Devindar WalmikiForwards: Talwinder Singh, SV Sunil, Lalit Kumar Upadhyay, Nikkin Thimmaiah, Affan Yousuf. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. NFL Jerseys China . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http://www.cheapauthenticstitchednfljerseys.com/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Supply China Jerseys . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. China Jerseys Wholesale .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Adil Rashid has defended his request to be omitted from Yorkshires final County Championship match of the season, against Middlesex at Lords starting tomorrow, citing a family illness as the reason for his absence.Rashid, whose busy year has included stints with Adelaide Strikers in the Big Bash and a leading role in Englands World T20 campaign in India, asked to be excused from Yorkshires potential County Championship decider because he needed to rest ahead of Englands tour of Bangladesh, which gets underway at the end of the month.Yorkshire go into the final round needing victory against the current leaders, Middlesex, to have any chance of securing their third title in a row, and they will have to do so without the services of either Rashid or Jonny Bairstow, who was controversially refused permission by the ECB to take part in the contest.Jason Gillespie, preparing for his final match as Yorkshire coach, told ESPNcricinfo: Im obviously frustrated about Rash and I said to him I hope he doesnt regret the decision he has made. But I fully respect his decision. He has played a lot of cricket and he feels he needs a rest.However, in a pointed tweet, Yorkshire captain Andrew Gale, who has been known to let his emotions show in the past, posted: Yes, he wants to rest. Thats his decision. Ill take 11 lads on the field who will give everything to win.While the club itself sttopped short of criticising their player, who has claimed 32 wickets at 33.dddddddddddd.84 and 393 runs at 28.07 in ten Championship appearances this season, Yorkshires supporters have not been so kind, and in a statement posted on his Twitter account on Monday, Rashid insisted his decision had been influenced by a family member, believed to be his grandmother, being admitted to hospital.Unfortunately I have not travelled down with the Yorkshire lads this week as one of my closest family members has been very ill and was recently admitted to hospital, read the statement. I didnt feel that I am in a strong enough mental frame of mind to be at my best, although I did make myself available if I was required to play [if] I felt I could be letting the lads down. But coupled with my personal reasons I have also had a heavy period of cricket recently for Yorkshire and England which has been both physically and mentally draining and it is very unfortunate timing.Family comes first for me and I will be away on England duty this winter with a busy playing schedule. I have been in touch with the Yorkshire players and coaches and I will be wishing the lads all the best this game and I am desperately hoping we can lift the trophy for a 3rd year in a row. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz