Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
liny195 Offline

09.04.2019 04:57
www.royalsfanproshop.com Antworten

WEST PALM BEACH Brian Flynn Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Starlin Castro remains a veteran on a Miami Marlins‘ team that has gone with youth.“I don’t try to put it in my mind because that’s one thing I can’t control,” Castro said. “The thing that I can control is being here every day and doing my job.”Acquired in the December 2017 trade that sent Giancarlo Stanton, Castro hit .278 with 12 homers and 54 RBIs last season.The four-time All-Star second baseman is owed $11 million this year in the final guaranteed season of a seven-year contract he signed with the Chicago Cubs, far more than most of his teammates on a club that shed Stanton, Dee Gordon, Marcel Ozuna, Christian Yelich and J.T. Realmuto.Castro is among just five Marlins with more than five years of major league service http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , joined by infielders Martin Prado and Neil Walker and pitchers Wei-Yin Chen and Sergio Romo.“He’s still here,” Miami shortstop J.T. Riddle said. “He’s a big contributor to our team. He’s always hit, always had a good glove, always been a good player.Now 28, Castro has a .281 career average with 111 homers and 550 RBIs in nine major league seasons.“I think he’s not a huge home run guy but he’s a guy that can hit, hits good pitching, and it takes a base hit to score the run Justin Grimm Jersey ,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said.Castro started spring training 5 for 29 with 10 strikeouts.“We don’t worry about his hitting other than getting himself a good pitch to hit and understanding what they are doing to him,” Mattingly said. The Los Angeles Dodgers got help for their ailing bullpen by acquiring Ryan Madson on Friday.Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic first reported the Washington Nationals traded Madson to the Dodgers.Per Jon Heyman of Fancred, the Nationals will receive a prospect in the deal.The Dodgers' bullpen has become a liability as the season has gone on, especially in the month of August. Closer Kenley Jansen was initiallyexpectedto miss a month with an irregular heartbeat prior to an Aug. 9 game against the Colorado Rockies.Since the Dodgers activated Jansen off the disabled list on Aug. 20, he's allowed 10 hits, seven earned runs and four homers in four innings.John Axford, Ross Stripling http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , Tony Cingrani, Daniel Hudson,JT Chargoisand Erik Goeddel are currently on the disabled list.Los Angeles'entire relief corpshas a 4.73 ERA with 14 homers allowed over 85.2 innings in August.Madson has struggled in 2018 with a 5.28 ERA in 49 games, but Los Angeles is at a point where it needs healthy arms that can help it get through the season's final month.A change of scenery could help get Madson back on track. The Dodgers will need him to be effective as they try to make up a two-game deficit in the National League West.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz