Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.04.2019 05:15
een a breath of fresh air. Caroline Weir was named Fans Player of the Season and was presented with her award by ex-gymnast Beth Antworten

Ladies boss Scott Rogers insists Liverpool are in great shape and has praised the one-club mentality Jurgen Klopp has helped instill since his arrival at Anfield 13 months ago. The 30-year-old, who stepped up from his role as Matt Beards assistant to take charge of Liverpool Ladies in October last year, was invited to Melwood by Klopp last month to watch the first-team train and talk tactics.It was a fantastic opportunity for me as a young coach to tap into his knowledge and experience, Rogers told Sky Sports at Liverpool Ladies end-of-season awards dinner at Anfield. Rogers says Liverpool are in a very positive place I learnt a lot in the time that I spent with him. He was very welcoming and said that we [my assistant Phil Backhouse and I] can come down whenever we want and that just shows the one-club mentality we have here at Liverpool, and the fact that hes prepared to support me and my staff in our development.Im told that at every club that Jurgen has been at he has adopted this one-club mentality. Hes a big believer in that its one big family. I think were in a very positive place as a football club - both the mens and the womens teams - and thats down to everyone at the club. Liverpool and Liverpool Ladies launched the 2016-17 kit together (pic: Liverpool FC) Liverpool sit top of the Premier League for the first time since 2014, despite rivals Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal dwarfing their transfer spending over the summer.Jurgen buys into the team ethic. You dont the need the most money in the world. Its only 11 v 11 on the pitch, Rogers added.If you can get the players to buy into how you want to play, and your philosophies and beliefs, you can be successful. Hes come in and freshened the place up and the football is exciting again.The way the mens team is playing at the minute is fantastic, arguably they are the best in the league and hes been a breath of fresh air. Caroline Weir was named Fans Player of the Season and was presented with her award by ex-gymnast Beth Tweddle Klopp paid tribute to Ladies skipper Gemma Bonner via a pre-recorded video message shown on the big screen at the Beautiful Game Suite inside Liverpools new Main Stand during Monday nights awards.Two-time title winning captain Bonner was presented with a special recognition award for her service to the club and Rogers is banking on the Leeds-born central defender to feature prominently for his side going forward.Gemma has been fantastic for me and has put a lot of trust in me as a young manager by signing a new contract [last November], he said. Liverpool legend John Aldridge with award winners Sophie Ingle and Gemma Bonner (R) Shes bought into what I want to do, shes a great role model for the club and I want to keep her here long-term.Rogers was also full of praise for Wales international Sophie Ingle who scooped the Players Player of the Year award after a sterling debut season at the club following her move from Bristol at the turn of the year.Sophie has been brilliant, Rogers admitted. I knew what I was getting when I signed her. Her passing range is unbelievable and she really doesnt know how good she is. Shes a fantastic footballer who reads the game really well and can play in numerous positions. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a £10 free bet! Air Force 1 Cheap Online . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Nike Air Force 1 Ireland . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.cheapairforce1ireland.com/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance Sale . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Authentic Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. IOWA CITY, Iowa -- With a win and some help from Minnesota, 17th-ranked Nebraska will play for a Big Ten title next week.But the Cornhuskers (9-2, 6-2 Big Ten, No. 16 CFP) will have to find a way to beat Iowa on the road Friday without knowing what they have at quarterback.Starter Tommy Armstrong Jr. missed last weeks game with a hamstring injury. Backup Ryker Fyfe broke his non-throwing wrist after helping Nebraska beat Maryland 28-7 in Armstrongs absence. The Huskers third-stringer is Zack Darlington, a wide receiver forced to take practice snaps as a signal-caller so the program can preserve Patrick OBriens redshirt.The hope for Nebraska is that Armstrong will be healthy enough by Friday to give it a go. But hamstrings can be tricky, and facing one of the Big Tens best defenses with a banged up second-stringer wouldnt be easy, either.Well need our best defense for sure. Its going to be physical, Nebraska coach Mike Riley said on Monday. I also think we have to rally offensively and have a nice plan. Well have all the other parts ready to go.Iowa (7-4, 5-3) is set at quarterback with senior C.J. Beathard. But the Hawkeyes had to overcome major issues in the passing game in recent wins over Michigan and Illinois, throwing for just 146 yards in the last two weeks.Iowa survived thanks largely to a revived defense led by star cornerback Desmond King and Josey Jewell , arguably the best linebacker in the Big Ten.For once, weather shouldnt be an issue for this annual late November matchup. But, as usual, defense will likely decide a series in which 28 points or less has been enough to win in four of the last five meetings.Here are some of the keys to follow as the Huskers look to stay alive in the Big Ten West title chase.GO GOPHERS!Even with a win, Nebraska will need Minnesota to beat No. 5 Wisconsin to move onto the championship game next week in Indianapolis.dddddddddddd The Badgers will be at home on Saturday, and theyre 15-point favorites.1,000-YARD HAWKEYES?Iowa running backs Akrum Wadley and LeShun Daniels Jr. have 861 and 855 yards, respectively, and are in a healthy competition to see which one of them can get to 1,000 first. Thatd be pretty cool if both of us get it. I think one of us probably gets it, Daniels said. I think its doable. But Nebraskas rush defense is stingy, allowing just 130 yards a game.BIG TURNAROUNDAt 9-2, Nebraska already has made a four-win improvement in its regular-season record from last season. With a win over Iowa, the Huskers would join the 1899 and 1961 teams as the only ones to make a five-win improvement from one season to the next.IOWAS DEFENSEThe Hawkeyes havent allowed a point in their last 70 minutes of playing time and are allowing just 18.6 per game, which is fourth-best in the Big Ten. Iowa has had to lean on its defense because its offense is 121st nationally with just 326.5 yards per game. The objective is having at least one more point than your opponent. Weve been able to do that two weeks in a row, so thats been a real team effort, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz said.PINK IS FINE FOR BIG REDNebraska had no plans to redecorate Kinnick Stadiums visiting locker room to cover its notorious pink walls. Michigans equipment staff did a makeover before the Wolverines Nov. 12 visit, putting up maize and blue pictures, flags and phrases. Iowa won 14-13.I dont think that that worked out so well for Michigan, Riley said.---AP College Football Writer Eric Olson contributed to this report.---More college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz