Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:27
a in the Premier League and refused to accept Doug Ellis claim that relegation is a certainty for the club this season. On Wedne Antworten

Remi Garde says he will continue to fight to keep Aston Villa in the Premier League and refused to accept Doug Ellis claim that relegation is a certainty for the club this season. On Wednesday, the former Villa owner told Sky Sports News HQ that the club would be playing in the Sky Bet Championship next season and the majority of the blame should be taken by the current playing squad. Villa have won just three times in the league this season and currently sit bottom of the table, eight points from safety with 12 matches of the season remaining. Although Garde accepted some of Ellis comments - without specifying which remarks he agreed with - the Villa manager insisted he would not give up in his attempts to keep the club in the top-flight. First of all, I must respect the words of Doug Ellis because I know a little bit about what he has done for the football club, it is huge, Garde said. I have only been here for four months and it would not be right for me to make bad comments on that. Doug Ellis gave a frank assessment of Villas current situation He probably is right about his comments, the only thing is that until the last day that we have the possibility of being safe in this Premier League, I wont give up. My job is to still believe and make the players believe that if we have a good spell of games, like we had previously, maybe we can still be in the Premier League next season. I am still fighting and I have to accept the comment coming from this kind of person.Garde has won only two matches since replacing Tim Sherwood as Villa manager in November, failing to inspire a turnaround in the clubs fortunes. Villa are currently eight points from safety, with 12 matches remaining of the season Of course it is difficult, I have not come here to hear criticism and lose games. But it would be very weak in my position to say I am not responsible or I want to run away, I am not this kind of person, he added. It was a very difficult situation, I knew that before I came, but maybe not as much as I find. This is the situation and I will fight until the end.There are 90 minute games, if you stop playing 15 minutes before the end of the game, you are crazy. I try to be as tough as I can. I try to be as positive as I can, I try to do my best as a manager and then we will see at the end of the season.My situation is not the most important thing - like the individual situation of every player or every person at this club is not important at this minute. What is important is the collective strength that everybody can put into Villas situation to win games. I am fully focused on that. Also See: Ellis: Villa going down Villa fans plan walkout Merse fears double Villa drop Lescott: Villa foundations wrong Hassan Whiteside Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Bam Adebayo Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-james-johnson-jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Kelly Olynyk Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Tyler Johnson Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. The NFL is expanding access for fans at its scouting combine, letting them witness the bench press up close, watch media interviews and even allowing them to try their hand at running the 40-yard dash.The league opened the application process for free tickets to the event on its Fan Mobile Pass app and on NFL.com on Tuesday morning. A total of 6,000 non-transferable tickets will be handed out for the combine, which takes place March 2-5 at Lucas Oil Stadium and the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.Its part of the leagues larger goal to make more out of its out-of-season events.We wanted to continue to allow for fans to get closer to the game when theres so much hope during the offseason, said NFL senior vice president of events Peter OReilly.Fans can watch the players perform for NFL personnel from the Lucas Oil Stadium stands or interact with them at the Convention Center, where players will be interviewed by the media and participate in autograph sessions.At the Convention Center, fans can head to an area dubbed The Combine Corner, where they will be able to run the 40 and perform other combine drills, including the vertical and broad jump. Other attractions will include an obstacle course where fans can show off their skills against tackling dummies and The Gauntlet, where they can takke on a barrage of passes thrown from a machine.dddddddddddd Fans who take part in the events will have to sign waivers that indemnify the league should a fan suffer an injury.For those less inclined to get physical, theres the NFL draft set, where fans can pretend they were just drafted and take a picture behind the podium wearing their teams jersey.When brainstorming which event fans could get really close to, league executives decided the bench press, in which a player lifts 225 pounds as many times as he can, to be the best fit.The fans will be right there, cheering and chanting for the players, OReilly said.The NFL combine, as a business, has steadily grown over the years. It was held behind closed doors until the NFL Network started broadcasting the event in 2004. Last year, the league brought in 1,500 fans to witness the event at Lucas Oil Stadium.In April, the league brought the draft on the road to Chicago and built a huge outside space with team hubs in Grant Park, attracting more than 200,000 fans.Fans who compete in the drills are just doing it for fun, but what happens if one runs an impressive 40?Said OReilly: I guess the scouts and GMs will be close by. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz