Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.04.2019 14:47
with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. ENDICOTT, N.Y. -- Brad Br Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks head coach Jason Kidd needed plenty of superlatives to describe Thursday nights victory.Giannis Antetokounmpo and Jabari Parker had 27 points each to lead the Bucks past the Indiana Pacers 125-107.You could see right off the bat they were ready, Kidd said of the dynamic duo. They took good shots. They shared the ball. If they had an open shot, they took it. If not, they got off of it. They made good, quick decisions. When you do that, youre going to score a lot of points.Kidd has turned the offense over to Antetokounmpo, and the 6-foot-11, 222-pound guard has responded. He had nine assists and seven rebounds and his running mate, Parker, made a career-high four 3-pointers and grabbed eight rebounds.Kidd also got production out of Greg Monroe, who added 16 points, 16 rebounds and six assists, and Tony Snell, the newcomer acquired from the Chicago Bulls for Michael Carter-Williams, had 14 points, including a 3 at the buzzer that gave Milwaukee a 63-57 lead at halftime.Everybody was great, Kidd said. Everybody who participated did their job and stayed in character. It was a great team win against a talented, well-coached team.Paul George scored 23 points, reserve C.J. Miles added 19, Jeff Teague had 16 and Myles Turner 15, but it wasnt enough as the Pacers slipped to 0-3 on the road.When Parker hit from in close and then from beyond the arc to open the fourth quarter, it looked like the Bucks would coast to their third win of the season.Indiana had other ideas and closed with a flurry led by George who hit a 3-pointer with 9:28 to go, cutting the deficit to 95-82. When Turner made two free throws and Thaddeus Young hit a basket, the Bucks lead was nine.After a steal by Monta Ellis who dished to George for another basket, the Pacers trailed by seven with 4:11 to play, but that was as close as they got. Snell hit a 3-pointer, Miles Plumlee dunked and Antetokounmpo scored in traffic to push the lead to 14 points and the Bucks regained control of the game.George was not happy with the outcome, despite coming close down the stretch.Im real frustrated, he said. I know how good we could be. I know how good we were. Were nowhere close to it. Its embarrassing the way were playing and we look on the floor right now.Miles agreed with his teammates assessment.Were not tied together, man, he said. You can see it. You can see it. Were not showing no spirit, no heart. You dont see guys getting excited about anything.Parker sparked the Bucks with nine points as Milwaukee opened the third quarter with some energy, attacked the boards on both ends and pulled away to a 74-61 lead. Parker hit a 3, two driving dunks and a putback before George stopped the surge with a wide-open 3-pointer with 7:03 left in the quarter. But the Bucks were off and running again, building the lead to as many as 17.You look at what Jabari did tonight, catch-and-shoot, making plays for his teammates, Kidd said. He scored. He made the extra pass. Thats his game. Hes the total package.Malcom Brogdon, the Bucks second-round draft pick from Virginia, scored 12 points, including two free throws that pushed the margin to 90-73 with seconds left in the third.TIP-INSPacers: G Rodney Stuckey missed his third consecutive game with a right hamstring strain. ... The Pacers took three of four from the Bucks last season. Indianas 37-point win on Nov. 21 was the Pacers largest win and Milwaukees largest loss in 2015-16.Bucks: Coming into Thursdays game, Antetokounmpo is the only NBA player averaging over 23 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks per game. ... F Steve Novak has yet to play in a game.WE OWN THE PAINTThe Bucks came into the game tied with Oklahoma City for second in the NBA in points in the paint (53.5) behind only the Washington Wizards (56.7). Milwaukee recorded 62 points in the paint against the Pacers who had 42.NOT VERY PRETTYThe Pacers had 21 turnovers which the Bucks turned into 34 points. Milwaukee returned the favor by making 22 miscues which Indiana converted into 26 points.UP NEXTPacers: On Saturday, they look for payback against the Bulls who beat them 118-101 on Oct. 29 in Chicago.Bucks: On Saturday, they host the Sacramento Kings who took the two-game series last season. Cheap Old Skool Vans For Sale . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Old Skool Shoes Sale . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.oldskoolcheap.com/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Cheap Old Skool From China . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Vans Old Skool Discount . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. ENDICOTT, N.Y. -- Brad Bryant sat in an old familiar place, bright lights shining all around as he recounted a round hell most certainly remember for a long time. The Champions Tour rookie, a tight wrap covering his left wrist and a constant reminder of his difficult recent past, shot a 10-under 62 on Saturday to take a four-shot lead over Corey Pavin after two rounds at the Dicks Sporting Goods Open. It didnt match his career low of 60 set in 2004 when Bryant was a consistent threat on the PGA Tour. It was oh-so-satisfying, nonetheless. Hes trying to recapture a lot of what he lost at the end of his career on the big circuit, when two wrist surgeries kept him away from the game for three years. "My wrist is hanging in there. I feel Ive been gathering momentum all year, to be honest with you," Bryant said. "I didnt have a lot of game at the beginning of the year. I was able to kind of piece together some rounds, but I knew there wasnt much game there." There is now, even though he doesnt even practice during the week of a tournament. Bryant took advantage of another serene day at En-Joie Golf Club, making six birdies in his first seven holes to surge past first-round leader Kenny Perry and finished the day at 16-under 128, a 36-hole record for the tournament. Duffy Waldorf was 11 under after a 65, and Rick Fehr (67) and Russ Cochran (67) were 10 under. Perry was eight strokes back at 8 under after a 71. Bryants round matched the Champions Tour course record set by R.W. Eaks in 2007, the tournaments first year. Hal Sutton, Robert Gamez and Fred Funk each shot 61 when En-Joie hosted the old B.C. Open on the PGA Tour. More than half the field broke par under nearly ideal scoring conditions on the first day, and the assault at the narrow, tree-lined layout continued Saturday as 47 players finished the day under par. Perry, the hottest player on the Champions Tour after victories this summer in the Senior Players and U.S. Senior Open, began the day with a one-shot lead after opening with a 7-under 65. Playing in the final threesome with Bryant and Joel Edwards, Perry watched his slim margin slip away quickly. The formula for going low at the narrow, tree-lined course is to keep the ball in the fairway, and nobody was more consistent than Bryant over the first two rounds. He hit 10 of 14 fairways and reached 16 of 18 greens in regulation eachh day.dddddddddddd Bryant should have birdied the first seven holes. He rolled in a perfectly paced 20-foot putt that broke right to left at the par-4 second hole, hit his tee shot to 8 feet at No. 4, then made a superlative save at the par-5 fifth hole, blasting out of a greenside bunker to 3 feet from the flag. He followed that with consecutive 30-foot birdie putts on the next two holes, his only early miscue coming at No. 3, one of three par-5s on the front nine. He stuck his third shot within 5 feet, then watched in dismay as his birdie try barely skimmed the lip and stayed out. "I played really solid today," Bryant said. "But probably the club of the day for me was the putter. Thats kind of been the club thats been holding me back. I just made a lot of putts." Bryant continued his assault with an 18-foot birdie putt at No. 11 and another birdie at No. 12 to reach 14 under, just missing an eagle try on the latter. Perry also had a chance for eagle at the par-5 and scowled in dismay when his putt barely missed and he had to settle for a birdie. Pavin, on a roll with finishes among the top three in each of his last three outings, gained sole possession of second at 11 under after making a 6-foot birdie putt at the difficult 15th hole, a 432-yard par-4 thats guarded by a massive water hazard. It was one of only nine birdies there on the day. "I was playing well before this," Pavin said. "My putter just wasnt behaving as well as I would have liked. I was hitting a lot of good putts and I wasnt making them." Pavin hit 11 of 14 fairways and reached 16 of 18 greens in regulation on the day and needed only 26 putts as he repeatedly hit it close. He had three putts inside 6 feet, made a 25-footer from the fringe at No. 12, and sank a 15-footer at No. 16 for his final birdie. Bryant matched that moments later with a birdie at No. 14 after hitting a 4-iron to 5 feet at the 212-yard par-3 and closed his round with a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole. Now, its on to Sunday and the pressure that always brings. "I know I am going to have to go out and play really well tomorrow to win this," Bryant said. "Someones going to go low. I cant go out and play real safe. But if I can drive it well, play solid, and if my putter continues to perform as it has, I think it could be a real good day." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz