Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:23
signed for English Premier League side Swansea City after putting pen to paper on a two-year deal.The twice-capped Socceroos sto Antworten

Former Newcastle Jets goalkeeper Mark Birighitti has signed for English Premier League side Swansea City after putting pen to paper on a two-year deal.The twice-capped Socceroos stopper, who was named in the A-League team of the year last season, will provide competition to first-choice keeper and Polish No.1 Lukasz Fabianski and his back-ups Kristoffer Nordfeldt and Gerhard Tremmel.Im very happy with the move, Birighitti told Swanseass official website.A lot of hard work has gone into it, and Im very grateful and humbled by the opportunity to represent such a prestigious and fantastic club.Im really looking forward to it. As a young footballer growing up you dream of playing in big leagues around the world such as the Premier League, which is the best in the world.Growing up, I watched a lot of English football and it was something I wanted to achieve in my career.Hopefully I can repay the club for the faith they have shown in me. Felix Potvin Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Patrick Marleau Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.officialmapleleafsfanstore.com/authentic-zach-hyman-maple-leafs-jersey/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Timothy Liljegren Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Curtis McElhinney Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats.Bournemouth chairman Jeff Mostyn has not ruled out seeking compensation for Sundays abandoned match against Manchester United at Old Trafford. Greater Manchester Police confirmed that a device described as a life-like bomb was accidentally left at the stadium by a private company following a training exercise last Wednesday.Greater Manchester mayor and police crime commissioner Tony Lloyd criticised the fiasco and called for a full enquiry while the match has been rearranged for Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 1. Bournemouth chairman Jeff Mostyn refused to apportion blame Bournemouth chief Mostyn wants to make sure his club are exonerated of any liability.Its not my responsibility to apportion blame to anybody, he told Sky Sports News HQ.What weve got to do is get this game out of the way on Tuesday and then the Greater Manchester Police and Manchester United are responsible for investigating why this happened. Sky Live: Man Utd v Bournemouth Man Utd host Bournemouth in their rearranged fixture on Tuesday Weve all heard speculation about the security firm that left the device, and we can all speculate as to who had the last responsibility in ensuring the stadium was clear after this mock-up terrorist attack, as its being called..ddddddddddddThe only one thing that is 100 per cent certain is that AFC Bournemouth are completely exonerated as the away team of having any liability or responsibility. Greater Manchester police and crime commissioner Tony Lloyd has demanded an enquiry Asked whether he could seek financial compensation, Mostyn said: We need the dust to settle and evaluate just what the legal implications are first. Also See: Manchester mayor slams bomb mistake Device was left in error say police Hodgson: No Rooney guarantees Free travel for Bournemouth fans ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz