Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.09.2018 01:15
.Fournette sat out LSUs 34-13 win over Jacksonville State after reinjuring his left ankle late in the Tigers season-opening loss Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU coach Les Miles expects star running back Leonard Fournette to be available for Saturdays SEC opener against Mississippi State.I think hell practice, if not every day, certainly four of those days or three of those days [this week], Miles predicted at his Monday news conference.Fournette sat out LSUs 34-13 win over Jacksonville State after reinjuring his left ankle late in the Tigers season-opening loss to Wisconsin. Fournette participated briefly in pregame warm-ups before deciding not to test the ankle against the FCS opponent.In his place, sophomore Derrius Guice rushed for 155 yards and a touchdown, while Darrel Williams had a combined 51 yards rushing and receiving and Nick Brossette rushed for 40 yards.[Fournette] told me dont be nervous, do what we always do and just seize the moment because its here now, Guice said. You cant turn back. I just had to step up and take over while he wasnt there.Fournette should be back on Saturday, although Miles said the coaches will monitor his workload against the Bulldogs with LSU playing SEC games each of the next four Saturdays.Were going to be very cognizant of how Leonard feels and whats going on with his health, Miles said. But were fortunate to have -- we used a kind of running back by committee with Leonard missing, and I think it kept Derrius fresh and Darrel fresh and got some other guys in.But yeah, I think were fortunate to have real quality backs to turn to when you have a guy like Leonard Fournette out of the lineup. We are looking forward, though, to seeing him return. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Jerome-Bettis-Jersey/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Maurkice-Pouncey-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Marcus-Gilbert-Jersey/ . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-James-Conner-Jersey/ .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Antonio-Brown-Jersey/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. SEC Network analyst Dane Bradshaw, a former Tennessee basketball player, shares a few of his most memorable experiences regarding the one and only Coach Summitt.Never CompromiseIn 2011 I was considering going into college basketball coaching and as I was weighing the pros and cons, I thought, Well, the most valuable cell phone number I have is Coach Summitt, who can offer the best advice I could ever receive. I left Coach a message and in less than 24 hours she called me back even though Im not on the same planet in terms of important people within her contacts, yet she was still willing to help.I shared with Coach my biggest concern was if college coaching was a nice guys finish last business and could you still have success without breaking the rules. As I tried to go into a much too long-winded further explanation of my concern, Coach Summitt cut me off and simply said, Dane, never compromise. Its that simple, you never compromise your morals no matter what you do. Pat never compromised and became the winningest coach in history, so that was enough to answer my concern.While I never went into coaching, those two words have always stuck with me: Never Compromise.Heres where her advice to me gets even more impressive - at the beginning of our phone call Coach apologized for not getting back to me sooner as she was at the Mayo Clinic, which she didnt elaborate on and just said preventive tests were being done. I didnt think any more of it. Years later as I was reading her most recent book, Sum It Up, her trip to the Mayo Clinic was obviously far more than what I realized at the time. Her trip there would confirm that she had early onset dementia, Alzheimers type. During one of the most serious and stressful weeks of her life, Coach Summitt took the time to give me advice. Even during the worst of times, Pat was willing to help others even if that person had nothing to offer in return. Ill never forget that.Coaching the MenWhile stability for the Lady Vols basketball team was never in question, the mens side has had its share of turnover throughout the years and my four-year career (2003-2007) was no exception. After my sophomore season, we had a coaching change and rumors circled that Coach Summitt may switch over to coachh the mens side.dddddddddddd Obviously she never did nor did she consider it but her answer when asked about this was extraordinary and brilliant. Coach Summitt said that if she were to switch over to the mens game it would be perceived as an upgrade and she didnt feel like any mens coaching job was better than her current job. After all she had done for womens athletics, she would never risk taking anything away from that. This will always be one of the greatest and most genuine responses Ive ever heard.Expectation with a HugI saw current Lady Vols head coach Holly Warlick recently tweet out, There is no greater love than an expectation and a hug! Thats what Pat held me to. This reminded me of a humorous example while I was playing at the University of Tennessee. Pats son, Tyler, was a junior high basketball player. Coach came up to me after a practice and said, Dane, I want you to know that youre my son Tylers favorite player. I started to swell with pride thinking I was now in the utmost standing with her. Then she said, Now, I dont have a problem with that but if youre going to be his favorite player you better pull those dadgum basketball shorts up and tie em tight when youre playing because Im not going to watch Tyler imitate that! You got me?! Needless to say, I never had a problem with my shorts again.There simply will never be another leader and coach more loved by her own fan base yet respected by opposing teams, and admired by the general public than Coach Summitt. While I didnt have the privilege of playing directly under her while at the University of Tennessee, that doesnt mean I didnt learn a tremendous amount as she still was willing to offer life-lasting advice to me that Ill carry with me forever and pass down to my own children. To even try to think of how many coaches, players, teammates, fans, friends and family have taken what Coach Summitt taught them and have passed on to others is overwhelming. Her influence on sports and life in general while she was with us is astounding and that impact will continue on forever. Thank you, we love you, and God bless you, Coach Summitt. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz