Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:28
.. and we were able to overpower that hole a little bit, driver-3iron-and hit a little flip wedge and make birdie. Thats what we Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- When you win your first major as a caddie, I cant keep it confidential. Many caddies gathered outside the scorers tent to give congrats to Andy Sanders, caddie for Jimmy Walker. Slowly but surely people are coming to understand just what a team game golf truly has become. Shortly after taking the flag off the flagstick of the 18th hole the winning caddie spoke to me. Enjoy this Caddie not so Confidential.Collins: What does a long day start like for you? Sanders: Well it started out as a day where we didnt even think we were probably going to play a lot of golf. I mean when I went to bed last night it said 90 percent chance of rain at 7 a.m. this morning so... I went to bed thinking, Well... well get up. Probably wont get to play. Well come all the way here, sit around do whatever. And then ya get up and it was only 35 percent [chance of rain]. Those storms dwindled! And when we started were like, Well, were probably gonna get in 18 and afternoon probably get washed out but whatever. It was just a really long day and I probably didnt prepare myself very well for it (starts laughing) because I thought we were going to be rained out! But its one of those things, adrenalin can carry you a really, really long way. Im hurting obviously but 36 holes, it was like, nothing.Collins: Really?! Sanders: Yeah. When youre in that kind of (pauses to think of the word) environment, its kind of amazing.Collins: When did the adrenalin really start kicking in? Sanders: Well this morning, in the third round, it started slow. He missed a couple putts early, made a couple bogeys and was two over and we made the turn. Hed played the back nine well all week so I was just like, Dude this is our side, lets go get it! Whether that was it or not (smiles), probably not but he was just confident on the back nine. And he just started to get more comfortable, his rhythm got better and better as the day went on and obviously he ends up shooting whatever he did, 2 under. 2 under after being 2 over was a great comeback. I mean that was the nine that wins him the tournament honestly.Collins: What?! Sanders: Yeah, I mean were sitting at 7 under thru however many holes that was, 45 holes. Its not like the lead was a long ways from us but our momentum was not this way (motions up like an escalator with his hand), it was going this way (does a flat line motion). So thats the kind of nine [holes] that wins you golf tournaments. You shoot two over on the front but youre like, You know what? Were not doing too many things wrong, lets just go get it. Ya know? And he did! He shot 4 under on the back or whatever it ended up being and turned a 70 or 71 into a 68. Thats the stuff that wins tournaments.Collins: Was there one shot from that first 18 holes that made you think, Yeah, we can do this!? Sanders: Uh... (starts laughing hard) Im trying to remember that back nine!! Collins: Was there one shot overall where you thought, There it is!? Because you said to someone else the hole-out bunker shot on the 10th wasnt that tough of a shot. So what shot was the one? Sanders:?Honestly, the drive on 17 (35th hole of the day). Hed struggled with that shot all week. He got up there and smashed it right down the pipe. I mean, we were in the merchandise one day, hit the trees, only hit it 130 yards off the tee! He ended up making par both times but, I mean to step up there having those thoughts, that history, those demons going on and you absolutely smash it right down the pipe... and we were able to overpower that hole a little bit, driver-3iron-and hit a little flip wedge and make birdie. Thats what we needed, obviously.Collins: What does this flag, the caddie trophy -- your first major -- what does it mean to you? Sanders: Its great. I mean, its a little surreal honestly cause I wouldnt say I came into to this week thinking we were going to win the golf tournament. But I knew he was capable. I knew he was trending, I knew he was starting to get some good vibes out here on the golf course so I knew we could compete but to actually win the golf tournament is a whole nother thing! I cant, Im still, pretty floored by it.Collins: What happened when Jason Day made the eagle? Sanders:?Were standing out in the fairway and I just looked at him and told him, It doesnt matter. You execute your shots and were fine.Collins: Standing on the 18th tee late on a Sunday of a major with a three shot lead, hows that moment for the caddie? Sanders: Yeah. I mean, it was cool. I wouldnt say I was 100 percent confident in the club we were hitting. We hit 3 iron off the tee and hes like, Does that carry to the fairway? and Im like, YEAH! Of course it does! (starts laughing really hard) Collins: So you lied?! Sanders: Well, I did the numbers... Which was 230 [yards] and Im like 3 iron gets to it [the sprinkler head] and this heads not in the rough sooo... I just tried to use my brain a little bit. Im looking at it and that fairway and it starts pretty quick, theres no way 3 iron doesnt get to that fairway (laughs). And he smashed it too so it was fine.Collins: And when you got down there, the 3 wood decision? Sanders: Yeah, it was a discussion for sure. We had like 190ish to cover all the hazard, which is kinda what I was looking at. I was, Lets just bust something up short of the green, you can chip on, whatever... He was like, What do you think about getting it up there? Im like, Well, I honestly dont see anything wrong with it. You put your hands on it. The balls clean, bust it up there. He had 272 [yards] to the front. I mean with his adrenalin he couldve knocked right up on the green and put it to rest right there. The way I thought about it was, How many times do you make six when you go for the green in two? Especially in a situation like this wheres theres no hazard around? You make a five 90-some percent of the time. You lay-up, its a whole nother story. (Rickie Fowler sneaks over behind Andy and starts whispering in his ear while giving me a sly grin. Everybody starts giggling. Its a big family out on tour, seriously.)Collins: Last one. Youve had five wins together but now youve got a major. Whats the best part of now being a major championship winning caddie? Sanders: Aw man... (hes at a loss for words) I mean... Rickie Fowler: Its the biggest thing thats ever happened to Andy!! (everyone start laughing) Sanders: Its pretty cool. Its pretty cool. I mean, the stuff that its gonna bring as far as for him [Jimmy Walker] Im really happy for him. I think thats gonna probably lock up a Ryder Cup spot. I havent looked at the numbers... Collins: But what does that kind of stuff mean to you? Maybe caddie in the Ryder Cup and all that? Sanders: Its great, Its why Im here. Its what I want. This is why Im out here traveling, working, staying away from my family. Cause I want to be in this situation. I wanna to win. Im as competitive as anybody when it comes to stuff like this so when we show up to golf tournaments, I wanna win. He does too. Thats it more than anything. When I come to these things I wanna win so it means a ton to me for him to be able to execute and pull it off. Do something cool like this. Collins: You executed too. All the numbers were right! Sanders: Yeah! Yeah! I didnt give any bad numbers this week, it was great! (Laughing) Yeah right. Super Bowl Jerseys From China . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Wholesale Super Bowl Jerseys . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.cheapsuperbowljerseysauthentic.com/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Cheap Super Bowl Jerseys 2018 . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Cheap Super Bowl Jerseys . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. A look at whats happening all around the majors Monday:---DIVISION DUST-UPJosh Donaldson and the first-place Blue Jays roll into a pivotal series at AL East-rival Baltimore. Donaldson had his first three-homer game Sunday in a 9-6 win that gave Toronto a sweep of Minnesota. Fans in Canada threw caps onto the field to celebrate the home run hat trick. The Blue Jays hold a slim lead in the division over the Red Sox and Orioles.MINUS ONERick Porcello (17-3, 3.23 ERA) tries to become the first 18-game winner in the majors when the Red Sox host the Rays. Boston will be without second baseman Dustin Pedroia, who left the team Sunday night following a death in the family. The Red Sox did not put him on the bereavement list, though, and hes expected to return Tuesday.TUESDAY MORNING IN JAPANRangers right-hander Yu Darvish and Mariners opponent Hisashi Iwakuma both came to the big leagues before the 2012 season. They will start against each other in the majors for the third time -- and first since April 2013 -- in the opener of a three-game series between AL West rivals. Darvish and Iwakuma split their previous two meetings in the majors, with each winning at home. They squared off six times in Japaan, with Darvish earning three wins and Iwakuma two.ddddddddddddACE IS UPCubs right-hander Jake Arrieta (16-5, 2.62 ERA), leading the NL in wins, opens a seven-game homestand against the Pirates. Last time out, Arrieta gave up two hits in eight scoreless innings to beat San Diego.TALL ORDERIn his first major league start this season, Mets right-hander Rafael Montero faces All-Star ace Jose Fernandez (13-7, 2.91 ERA) and the Marlins in the opener of an important four-game series between wild-card hopefuls at Citi Field. Set to be recalled from Double-A Binghamton, Montero was tabbed to fill in for Jacob deGrom, who is skipping a turn to regroup from two poor starts. Miami, however, scored only 13 runs on the 2-4 homestand it just completed.IMPERFECT 10The Twins have lost a season-worst 10 consecutive games heading into their series at first-place Cleveland. Left-hander Hector Santiago (10-8, 5.16 ERA), who starts the opener, has not pitched since Aug. 20 because of a sore left thumb. Minnesota has allowed eight or more runs in a franchise-high six straight games. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz