Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.04.2019 07:57
r strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. ATLANTA -- Phil Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- In the wake of a 6-3 defeat in their home opener against the Boston Bruins on Thursday, Blue Jackets head coach John Tortorella will keep his lineup and lines intact in order to instill some confidence in the second-youngest team in the NHL when they host the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.Unlike in the past, Tortorella doesnt want to get the blender out if things arent going well. He said he would like to give them a chance to develop some chemistry and gel.Tortorella told the Blue Jackets website that one of the keys is to continue to encourage his players to make plays, saying he felt as though they were tentative and didnt make the plays that were available in the opener.The team will be without the services of defenseman Ryan Murray, out of the lineup with an undisclosed injury after blocking a shot in Thursday nights loss. This will be the first game Murray has missed after playing 85 consecutive games.Stepping in for the injured Murray is defenseman Dalton Prout, who was a healthy scratch for the home opener and the final two exhibition games.Ahead of Saturday nights matchup against the Sharks, forward Brandon Dubinsky said, My line, Ive got to play better, Ive got to make plays. Im certainly disappointed with the outcome (vs. Boston). I prepared the right way and felt good coming to the game. Ive got to work on my game and do better for the team.Columbus goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky needs a major bounce-back game after posting a 5.17 goals-against average and an .861 save percentage against the Bruins on Thursday.San Jose comes into Columbus with a 1-0-0 record after defeating the Los Angeles Kings in its home opener on Wednesday night, 2-1.The nucleus of the Sharks team is largely intact from last season, but their new second line of Logan Couture, Mikkel Boedker and Joonas Donskoi was the teams best on Wednesday night. Couture and Donskoi also assisted on Brent Burns game-winning goal against the Kings.Despite having to travel across the country for their second game, the Sharks should be a well-rested team. No forward played more than Tomas Hertls 17:47, showing the even distribution of ice time.On the blue line, offseason free agent signing David Schlemko made his new coach happy with his play in his debut for the Sharks.I thought Schlemko was fantastic was tonight, head coach Peter DeBoer told csnbayarea.com. That pair with (Brenden) Dillon and him looked really good.The 29-year-old Schlemko had one shot, a pair of hits and a blocked shot on Wednesday and is expected to play an important role on this San Jose team that expects to contend for the Stanley Cup.With DeBoer eschewing traditional forward lines, he feels confident in matching any of his four lines against the top lines of his opponents on a nightly basis.As a staff, DeBoer said to csnbayarea.com, we came in and we want to start that way and give everyone an opportunity (to play). I think we all realize that we play our best when were not chasing matchups or trying to hide guys.Sharks General Manager Doug Wilson announced Friday that the club has recalled forward Ryan Carpenter from the San Jose Barracuda (AHL), while forward Timo Meier has been assigned to the Barracuda. Cheap Yeezy Shoes For Sale .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheapest Yeezys For Sale . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.discountyeezy.com/ . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Cheap Yeezys For Sale . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Yeezy Wholesale Authentic . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. ATLANTA -- Phil Mickelson paused a good while before answering the question, realizing immediately that how it was answered had the potential to look bad. Of course he would love to win the Tour Championship this week and all the potential riches that go along with it.But really, Lefty admitted, the goal is next weeks Ryder Cup. And getting the issues in his game straightened out here at East Lake is more important than how he fares at the PGA Tours season-ending event.That might not sit too well with the PGA Tour brass, or tournament sponsor Coca-Cola or perhaps even those who come to the course to watch him in person.By now, however, all should know that Phil is going to be Phil.Well, Ive won two Tour Championships, and Ive only been a part of two winning Ryder Cups, Mickelson said Friday after saying that he made an equipment change to better help him next week. Id kind of like to be a part of a third.So not to diminish this [tournament], but Id rather win next week. For me, at this stage in my career, it means a little more to me.Give Mickelson credit for honesty. At 46 and in the World Golf Hall of Fame with 42 victories and five major championships, Mickelson stuck his neck out two years ago at Gleneagles when he basically criticized Tom Watson and the PGA of America for the approach that has seen the Americans lose the Cup eight of the 10 times Mickelson has been part of it.His comments were controversial, and he knew taking on a legend like Watson would not be popular. But it helped force a change he is fully behind, one that saw more player input into the captain, the points standings and the pairings.But now Mickelsons game looks shaky, and he explained why he had hit just a single fairway during the opening round and only five more on Friday, giving him a total of six out of 28 for two days: He put a different driver in play, one with a longer shaft.That was a result of the practice round he had on Monday at Hazeltine National, site of the Ryder Cup.When I went to Hazeltine and saw how long of a golf course it was, I went to a longer driver again, said Mickelson, who brought three drivers that have a shaft an inch-and-a-half longer. I hit this driver 18, 20 yards longer. Thats a significant difference. I carry it a lot farther, and I think its going to be an advantage at Hazeltine if I drive it well.But I needed to get some play with it. I cant just show up and expect to drive it. Yesterday was a different one. Today was the one Im going to end up going with. I drove it great on the back nine. I hit cuts like I did in 2004, when I drove it well, and they were soft cuts. I was able to swing it to the target, and the ball went there. It was great.Ahhhh. ... You can all but see the cynics cringing, hear the doubters groaning.It is certainly fair to wonder if Mickelson is overthinking this. Hes having his best year since winning The Open in 2003, nearly winning this year at Royal Troon, finishing second at Pebble Beach and making his 11th Ryder Cup team. He is ranked 14th in the world.The swing instructor he has been working with since last fall, Andrew Getson, has been with Mickelson for numerous tournamments, including two weeks ago at the BMW Championship and this week.dddddddddddd Mickelson has often credited Getson for his improved play in 2016.And part of the reason for that success is the shorter driver, one that helped him keep the ball in play with more frequency.I sacrificed a lot of distance here in an effort to get the ball in the fairway, said Mickelson, who even with that improvement still ranks just 154th on the PGA Tour in driving accuracy, hitting just less than 56 percent of the fairways. I drove it a little bit straighter.But I needed the length, and Ive picked that back up. And Im starting to, after today, feel pretty good with it. I hit a lot of good drives. The stats dont always say. Yesterday the misses were huge. Today the misses were minuscule. On a normal length fairway, I probably would have hit 10, 11 fairways. But these things are tight, theyre tilted, and theyre very difficult to hit.Mickelson has been down this road previously. At the 2008 U.S. Open, for example, he famously played the tournament without a driver. He has, at times, used two drivers, taking a long iron or a wedge out of his bag. Another time he had a period of using a strong 3-wood that served as his driver.Whatever the case, Mickelson clearly had his mind made up after Mondays practice round with several other U.S. players that this was the way to proceed.Thats why playing a practice round is so critical, because you realize what your course setup, your bag setup, your club setup needs to be, he said. You work on the shots youve been hitting, you need to hit. You have to have time to prepare for those.Had I not gone and seen it, Id be showing up there on Monday or Tuesday with a short driver panicking like I need that extra 20 yards. So it was a good thing.Mickelson spent a considerable amount of time on the driving range Wednesday and again after his round Thursday, when he admitted there was concern after hitting just one out of 14 fairways. On Wednesday, he settled on the correct settings for the drivers he would employ, and then it was a matter of determining which of the two drivers hed narrowed it down to was best.The answer, apparently, came Friday, when his back-nine 34 resulted in a score of 2-over 72. He opened the tournament with a 74.I expect this weekend Ill drive it well, Mickelson said. I think Im going to play well because the other holes, everything is fine with my game.I drove it a lot better today. Today went much, much better. Even though the numbers dont warrant it, all my misses were within a yard or two of the fairways. But you just cant play this course like that.Mickelson is tied for 26th in the 29-man field (Jason Day withdrew), already 13 shots back of leader Dustin Johnson. He wont be winning the Tour Championship, and any incremental gains earned in prize money and bonus money are of little consequence to him at this point of a career in which hes made millions.So its all about the Ryder Cup now, where not a penny is on the line but there is plenty at stake. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz