Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.04.2019 10:46
ze rookie quarterback.Near the end of the first half of the Eagles preseason opener against Tampa Bay, Philadelphias first-year Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Doug Pederson didnt take it easy on his prize rookie quarterback.Near the end of the first half of the Eagles preseason opener against Tampa Bay, Philadelphias first-year head coach sent Carson Wentz onto the field to run the two-minute offense. Hey, why not? Give the kid a test right away.It was a tremendous opportunity to get the number of snaps he got, Pederson said of the second overall pick in this years draft. I love his toughness; you saw some of the shots he took tonight, and he stayed in the pocket and bounced back up.It really was a mixed bag for Wentz in the 17-9 victory. He didnt get the Eagles into the end zone, and he threw a red-zone interception. But he also showed, as Pederson noted, tenacity, poise, a strong arm and plenty of athletic skill.Those traits are what the Eagles are banking on, if not this year -- Wentz is third on the depth chart behind highly paid veterans Sam Bradford and Chase Daniel -- then for the future.As for the now ... .It was fun, Wentz said. My first opportunity running the two-minute drill, got to take some hits; its been a long time since that happened. Overall, it was enjoyable.But with some moments that had to worry everyone on the Eagles sideline.On one play, Wentz read the defense perfectly and rolled out to run with plenty of open space in front of him. He needed to beat one man, safety Kimario McFadden, who planted his feet and then upended Wentz.As he flew head over heels, Wentz had one thought: I was worried I was going to land on my neck. But I landed fine.He also took a huge hit late in the fourth quarter on his penultimate play, a jarring shot by fellow rookie Micah Awe that seemed to stun Wentz. He took several steps toward the Eagles bench but had plenty of time to recapture his wits while the Bucs challenged the play.Daniel, who played most of the first half and was sacked four times, kiddingly seemed relieved that it was Wentz who took the big hits later in the game played in brutal heat.I thought he played well, Daniel said. I thought he did some good things. He took some shots. I said, `Welcome to the NFL, rookie, a couple of times to him. I thought he was quick in his decision making and he got the ball out quick.Not surprisingly, Wentz saw plenty of negatives to go with some important steps he took in completing 12 of 24 passes for 89 yards. He mentioned needing to be more accurate, to not waste scoring opportunities and to be more decisive in the pocket.But he was impressive throwing on the run -- he does have a howitzer for an arm and can use it without setting his feet.I feel comfortable making plays on the run, he said. When the play is breaking down I can go on the run.Tight end Zach Ertz was impressed by Wentzs work on the move.Hes a very athletic quarterback, Ertz said. I think you see that each and every day on the practice field, and he is going to use that athleticism to his advantage. I think everyone is excited about him.Pederson had one disappointment with Wentzs night that he hopes will be corrected in the next preseason outing.I was hoping to get him in the end zone, the coach said, and get him a taste of what a touchdown is like in the NFL.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Max 270 Outlet Italia . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Air Max 270 Italia . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.airmax270outlet.it/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Air Max 270 Offerta . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Air Max 270 Scontate . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. South Africa 481 for 8 dec and 105 for 6 (de Kock 50, Southee 2-27, Boult 2-38) lead New Zealand 214 (Williamson 77, Rabada 3-62, Steyn 3-66) by 372 runs Scorecard and ball-by-ball detailsSouth Africa gained control of the second Test in Centurion after their seamers made light work of New Zealands middle and lower order to bowl them out for 214. On a 13-wicket third day at SuperSport Park, South Africas lead ballooned to 372 despite New Zealands quicks scything through their top order to leave them 105 for 6 at stumps.Kane Williamsons diligent work ethic helped weather a testing period in the morning, but regular breakthroughs meant South Africa ripped through New Zealands largely untested middle order, and took a first-innings lead of 267.Having chosen not to enforce the follow-on, South Africa began their second innings in sprightly fashion after an early tea, with Quinton de Kock hitting five fours and a six off the first 11 balls he faced. But Trent Boult and Tim Southee utilised appreciable lateral movement to nip out three wickets in two overs: Stephen Cook lbw after being pinned in the crease to a Boult inswinger, Hashim Amla caught at second slip off Southee, and JP Duminy playing around his front pad. After five overs, South Africa were 32 for 3.Just like in the first innings, New Zealand persisted by bowling short at de Kock, but he didnt shy away from pulling. He made use of any width on offer and brought up his second fifty of the Test, off 42 balls. But an unplayable bouncer from Doug Bracewell, jagging into the left-hander from around the wicket and rearing towards his head, caused him to glove a catch to gully. By then, though, South Africa were 349 ahead.It looked like Temba Bavuma and Stiaan van Zyl would play out the overs remaining till stumps, but just when they seemed set to achieve that objective, Wagner produced a lovely delivery in the channel outside off to have van Zyl caught behind.In the morning, Williamson displayed exemplary technique - head over the ball, soft hands at point of contact and bat near pad - to quell Dale Steyn, Kagiso Rabada and Vernon Philander, all of whhom got the ball to move both ways through the day.dddddddddddd Williamson repeatedly left deliveries on a testing line outside off stump, forcing the quicks straighter and then picking them off through midwicket - his modus operandi for most of his innings. He scored 77, his first Test fifty in South Africa.At the other end, South Africa peppered Henry Nicholls with short balls. Despite looking awkward while fending or avoiding the bouncers, Nicholls seemed largely untroubled against the ensuing full deliveries until he missed a drive off Rabada. Umpire Paul Reiffel adjudged Nicholls to be not out but on review, Hawkeye indicated that the ball had pitched in line and would have hit middle stump.The short-pitched plans continued after Nicholls dismissal with a leg gully and short leg in place. Williamson and BJ Watling, two of New Zealands better-equipped batsmen to tackle the bouncer, ducked or swayed out of the line.Steyn persevered and reaped reward when he had Watling fending off his ribs, the ball grazing his glove on the way to wicketkeeper de Kock. A thin spike on the Snickometer resulted in South Africas second wicket of the day, via their second successful review. With Mitchell Santner inside-edging Philander onto his stumps shortly before lunch, and Bracewell and Southee falling within six overs of each other after the break, New Zealand were 169 for 8.Rabada, regularly clocking 150 kph, discomfited Wagner with a series of bouncers, one of which took the edge of his bat and lobbed to second slip via his shoulder. However, replays indicated Rabada had overstepped. Thereafter, Wagner changed tack from wearing blows to all-out attack, and heaved three fours and a six in the space of five Steyn deliveries to hurry New Zealand past 200.He kept playing the pull, and eventually, one took his leading edge on the way to de Kock and Steyn duly directed Wagner back to the dressing room. Williamson was last man out in the next over, top-edging a pull just as Wagner had done. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz