Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.04.2019 10:51
jumper with 1:35 remaining gave Robert Morris the lead for good, completing the Colonials second-half comeback to beat Towson 6 Antworten

TOWSON, Md. -- Isaiah Still scored 16 points and Billy Giles jumper with 1:35 remaining gave Robert Morris the lead for good, completing the Colonials second-half comeback to beat Towson 67-66 on Saturday night.Giles shot put Robert Morris (2-5) on top 62-61 after trailing by 11 with 10:19 to play. Kavon Stewart had a steal then buried a 3 to put the Colonials up 65-61 with 58 seconds remaining.Mike Morsells 3 with six seconds left reduced the deficit to a point but Towson (3-3) ran out of time. Down 51-40, Robert Morris scored nine straight punctuated by Giles dunk with 8:28 left. The Tigers led 29-25 at halftime.Stewart added 15 points, six assists and five steals and Giles finished with 12 points for Robert Morris. John Davis led Towson with 18 points and 10 rebounds, Morsell scored 15, Deshaun Morman had 14 points and Arnaud William Adala Moto added 10. Adidas NMD Saldi . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Scarpe NMD Italia . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.adidasnmditalia.it/ NMD Outlet Italia . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Adidas NMD Online Italia . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. As much as I love my U.S sport, travelling to New York City offers more than enough activities and destinations before you even get to the sports.But, today (Sunday October 16) Hannah and I were lucky enough to sneak out to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey for the New York Giants clash against the Baltimore Ravens.MetLife lives across the river in the Meadowlands, home of the famous Meadowlands Harness Racing Club, one of my other sporting passions.Surprisingly - even to the locals - a beautiful sunny day awaited us for the game. Early on, the Ravens took a 10-0 lead and arguably the loudest cheer of the game was when the Giants finally made a first down midway through the second term. The emotion of fans at all NFL venues is always sky-high but few sports fans can rival the energy and passion of New Yorkers.The second half was far more entertaining than the first, although I made an inauspicious start to Q3... As Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr made a phenomenal catch, run and touchdown, I returned from the toilets to see the crowd - and Hannah - jumping for joy.I was not going to make the same mistake twice and Im glad I hung inn there because with less than two minutes remaining, Beckham caught another pass from Eli Manning and took it 70 yards for the game-clinching score.dddddddddddd. The 78,487 Giants fans erupted and despite a couple of Hail Mary attempts from Ravens QB Joe Flacco, the G-Men held on and the party was just beginning for the fans.Tailgating is a huge part of American football - at NFL or NCAA level - and the New Yorkers headed straight for the parking lot and celebrated the big win. The traffic was reasonable as we made our way back to Manhattan, thanks largely to the Giants winning and a large portion of the almost 80k staying for a few beers in the car park.From here, our sporting journey really heats up with the NHL at Madison Square Garden this week followed by Thursday Night Football at historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay.Stay tuned to my Twitter (@joshjenkins24), Instagram (@joshjenkins04) and ESPN Australia on Snapchat Discover to track my sporting adventures. Theyre sure to be amazing!#JJintheUSA ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz