Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.04.2019 06:51
ut the latest international trip his whistle has bought for him, its down to the lack of seaside activities in the itinerary.I s Antworten

Nigel Owens told Sky Sports its important to give back to grassroots rugby, as the international game cant survive without it. It was announced on Tuesday that Owens will take charge of the first qualifier for the 2019 World Cup, a match between Jamaica and St Vincent and the Grenadines, taking place in Kingstown.The match is a far cry from the last international the Welshman officiated, the World Cup final between the All Blacks and Wallabies in October last year, but there is no danger of complacency from Owens as he watches over the sides ranked 78th and 79th in the world. Ive got to go out there and be professional and just do my job, Owens told Sky Sports.It doesnt matter what Ive achieved by refereeing the World Cup final or anything else, at the end of the day the people out there will expect me to referee this game on Saturday the same as any final, and thats what I will do. I think its important that whatever you achieve, not just in rugby but in any sport - or anything in life really - its so important that you never forget where youve come from and how you started. Nigel Owens I will go out there and do my best and I will prepare for the game the same way I would any other. The most important game is always the next game, and my next game is this Saturday.Whether its a World Cup qualifier, an under 16s game, an amateur game or the World Cup final I still enjoy every moment of it. Theres less pressure on you reffing games that arent the World Cup final, but its a different type of pressure. Theres still the pressure to perform.With New Zealand only crowned champions of the world a little over four months ago, the race has already begun to take part in the 2019 World Cup in Japan, and though qualification is a lengthy process, Owens is an advocate of giving all countries a chance to take part in the showpiece.Its great that teams and countries like this are given an opportunity to participate in the tournament in four years time. Owens last international appointment was the World Cup final at Twickenham on 31 October 2015 Not just for the players who get to play for their country but for the kids and schools within the community who will be watching the game too.His advocacy for an all-inclusive sport stems from his love of the amateur game, reminding us nobody starts at the top.I think its important that whatever you achieve, not just in rugby but in any sport - or anything in life really - its so important that you never forget where youve come from and how you started, said the 68-test veteran.Its nice to get the opportunity to put something back into the grassroots, and this is my chance to do that.There are two important parts to rugby. Youve got the top end which is the shop window, which gets people interested in playing the game, but that top end of international rugby cant survive without grassroots and the amateur community game. Its where we all start. Owens, here pictured with Bryan Habana, says the top flight of rugby cant survive without support for the grassroots game Its the top end of the game that gets all the coverage and income, which all then filters back down to keep the grassroots going of course, but thats where we all start. We all start in our local communities and clubs.The 44-year-old grew up watching his favourite sport in rugby-mad Wales, and has made sure to commit some time with the Kingstown community during his trip to promote the growth of the game.Ive got a few things Im doing while Im out there for the match. Im doing a couple of talks and Im visiting schools and clubs to do some question-and-answer sessions.Hopefully that wont just encourage people to watch the game, but also for some of the kids to participate in the game, and maybe encourage one or two of the youngsters who feel theyre not quite cut out for rugby, for whatever reason, to take up refereeing. Tuilagi joins England squad Manu Tuilagi joins Englands Six Nations training squad With visits to schools and the small matter of officiating Saturdays match, if Owens has any reservations about the latest international trip his whistle has bought for him, its down to the lack of seaside activities in the itinerary.I should have planned this better, I should have gone out there two weeks before the game and I would have had a week on the beach to get some colour!Its not a very big island, so wherever Im staying Im sure its only a couple of minutes from the beach so Im sure I will have a few hours of relaxation.Im just getting ready now to go out and do a training session before I leave for the Caribbean, which is going to be outside in the cold and wet, so itll be good on Thursday or Friday to go out on the beach and do some training with the sun on my back! Also See: VOTE: PRO12 try of the month Naholo suffers broken leg Greenwood: Discipline issues Follow @SkySportsRugby Buy Air Max 97 Uk . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Wholesale Air Max 97 . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.cheapairmax97uk.com/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Air Max 97 Clearance . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. 119Unbroken runs put on by the tenth-wicket partnership between Shreevats Goswami and Sayan Ghosh - the highest for Bengal in first-class cricket. They beat the 115 added by Basil Malcolm and Tara Bhattacharjee against Madras in 1938-39. Goswami stayed unbeaten on 225, which was also the highest by a No. 6 batsman for Bengal, going past Saba Karims 199 against Bihar in 1995-96.1 Priyank Panchal became the first Gujarat batsman to 1000 runs in a Ranji Trophy season. He got to the mark with his fourth century of 2016-17, against Tamil Nadu. He has 1137 runs in seven matches; 715 of them have come from his last four innings. In seven matches this season, only once has Panchal failed to cross fifty. The previous-highest season aggregate by Gujarat player was 895 by Parthiv Patel in 2012-13.945 Runs for Services Rahul Singh in his debut season. Only Jiwanjot Singh has made a better first impression in the history of Ranji Trophy cricket with a tally of 995 in 2012-13. Rahul finished with nine 50-plus scores - the most by any player this year - and also took the record for most runs by a Services batsman in a Ranji season, eclipsing Yashpal Singhs 790 in 2012-13.2011The last time Mumbai were asked to follow on in the Ranji Trophy, by Saurashtra in Rajkot. Punjab emulated them last week, having earned a lead of 283. This did not hamper Mumbais chances of defending their title, though, as they had already qualified for the knockouts.dddddddddddd978 Runs for Prashant Chopra this season - the most by a Himachal Pradesh batsman, bettering the 813 Paras Dogra made in 2014-15. Chopra made 194 last week and 237 before that to finish as the second-highest run-getter in the 2016-17 league phase, behind Panchal.10 Years Odisha had to wait to qualify for the Ranji Trophy knockouts. They were runners-up in the Plate League in 2006-07 and with Delhi and Maharashtras defeats in the ninth round last week, made it to the final four again. And they still have a match in hand.250 Unbeaten runs for Sachin Baby last week - the best by a Kerala batsman at No. 5. He was involved in a 187-run partnership for the fifth wicket with Jalaj Saxena and an unbroken 257-run stand for the sixth wicket with Akshay Chandan. Both were records for Kerala.3 Players to score a century and take a five-wicket haul in this Ranji season - Jammu Kashmirs Samiullah Beigh, Hyderabads Chama Milind and Uttar Pradeshs Kuldeep Yadav. Kuldeep is UPs highest run-getter (466) and highest wicket-taker (35). Parvez Rasool (629 runs and 38 wickets) is the only other player with 450-plus runs and 30-plus wickets this season. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz