Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.04.2019 06:52
West Ham. West Ham 1-1 Stoke Stoke - BA good revival from Stoke, who struggled initially with the new regulations, they were pen Antworten

Find out who impressed in week 11 of the Premier League, which saw Liverpool go top of the table after hitting Watford for six, while fellow Merseysiders Everton were on the receiving end of a five-star Chelsea display at Stamford Bridge. The time has come to see whether your club caught the eye, so weve asked Sky Sports pundit Ray Wilkins to give each side a grade, based purely on their performance at the weekend.So, how did your team fare? Do they get a stunning A+, a woeful F, or something in between? Read on to find out... Arsenal - AI was at Arsenal on Sunday and I thought it was the best game of the season for me, it was absolutely fantastic. I am going to give Arsenal an A because they displayed the type of football we are used to seeing from them. For me, another goalscorer would come in handy for them, but superb on Sunday. Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham Tottenham Hotspur - AI thought Tottenham were equally as good. They had a couple of setbacks obviously with Dele Alli, while Toby Alderweireld was not there. Harry Kane coming back looked a little bit off the pace, but I will give them an A as they played some wonderful football, with Mousa Dembele the best player on the pitch.Hull City - AFive straight defeats going into this game, so their confidence must have been as low as a snakes belly. So to come back to actually win a game, I will give them an A. They are showing some fantastic spirit and Mike Phelan has really got them trying their backsides off for him at the moment. You cannot ask any more of them than that and if you have quality, it will come through. Hull 2-1 Southampton Southampton - CAnother disappointing result. They should have been on a real high after beating Inter Milan in midweek and they should have gone there and won the game. You go in front and you expect to put a team that is suffering with confidence under a lot of pressure.Liverpool - A+A definite A+. Going forward, they are an absolute delight to watch, Philippe Coutinho is in absolutely magnificent form and they really look a handful. Liverpool 6-1 Watford Watford - DWatford, on the other hand, were poor. Some of the goals they gave away defensively were very, very poor indeed, so I am going to give them a D. Swansea City - DI fear for Swansea, I really do. The place is fantastic when you go down there, it is a beautiful stadium, but defensively they are a shambles unfortunately. And the loss of Ashley Williams, not only defensively, but also in the dressing room… I have said it on numerous occasions that when you lose leaders, you will start to struggle. And they have lost an outstanding leader and even if you are going to get £12m for a player of that age, it is not worth it because you are going to get relegated. And on Sunday, they were really taken apart and when you are 3-0 down to a side like Manchester United, forget about it. Swansea 1-3 Manchester Utd Manchester United - AGreat to see Wayne Rooney back to form as well - I have said it on numerous occasions that playing on the left-hand side, he is sacrificing himself too much for everybody. He will play anywhere for the team, which I love. But a lot of other players would say: No, I am a centre forward, I am playing there. Zlatan Ibrahimovic back on the scoresheet and probably technically one of the best volleys you will ever see from Paul Pogba - beautiful, just beautiful.Leicester City - CI thought they were off the pace in the Champions League to be honest, because I thought the performance in the week was against a very average team - I thought they were going to win to be quite honest. They did not, they did not perform at all well and they took that into the performance on Sunday. Their home form last season was the catalyst to their brilliant Premier League title win, but the loss of NGolo Kante is enormous and the loss of Jamie Vardys goals and performances is also enormous for them. Leicester 1-2 West Brom West Bromwich Albion - AMagnificent win for them. Tony Pulis sides work their socks off for him, they are always tough and well organised, so an A for them.Bournemouth - BIf you saw the highlights from the game, they had enough chances to have won three games of football, but they did not put them away. And in the Premier League, if you are not putting them away, then you are going to struggle big time. So I am going to give them a B for the football that they played. Bournemouth 1-2 Sunderland Sunderland - AI think David Moyes now has to go with Victor Anichebe, because Jermain Defoe certainly needs a bit of assistance up top. And even if that means going 4-4-2, or 3-5-2, he has to get two up top to give themselves a chance to score a goal. It cant just be left to Jermain to score the goals, it is too much, and it is great to see the big fella Anichebe back in the swing of things and among the goals. So I am certainly going to give them an A.Burnley - AWhen you think they have done Liverpool, they have done Everton and they have done Crystal Palace at home, that is where you are going to stay up for a newly-promoted side. Your home form has to be absolutely immaculate, not so much your form, but your points gathering has to be there from your home games. And they are doing fantastically well - three breakaways, three goals. Palace got themselves back in the game at 2-2 and you think: Game over, Palace to win. But no, not this Burnley side, who keep fighting all the way. So I am going to give them an A. Burnley 3-2 Crystal Palace Crystal Palace - BI am going to give Crystal Palace a B for their unfortunately poor defending and they must be kicking themselves.Manchester City - CAgain, they had enough chances to win five games, but this is the Premier League and you have got to score goals. They have enough ability in that side and after coming off that win against Barcelona in midweek, you would have thought that they would have just taken Middlesbrough to pieces. But it was not the case and they lose another two points, so a C for them. Manchester City 1-1 Middlesbrough Middlesbrough - AAn A for Middlesbrough. You are taking an absolute pummelling, but it was so evident that they were not prepared to lay down and die. And that is the attitude that will have got Aitor Karanka thinking: Wow, we have got a right chance of staying in this division, because we will fight to the very end. So an A for Middlesbrough.West Ham United - BYou know, their form is so inconsistent this year. When we saw them last season, we thought: Wow, what a good team. But the performances of Dimitri Payet have really been something that they need, and they are not getting them on a consistent level, while the stadium is not helping Im sure. So I am going to go B for West Ham. West Ham 1-1 Stoke Stoke - BA good revival from Stoke, who struggled initially with the new regulations, they were penalised on numerous occasions and lost matches. But they have too much quality to be down there for too long. And lovely to see Bojan [Krkic] back scoring again, and it was an outstanding finish. So from that perspective, very, very good indeed. But I will go B as well, because I thought they might have won on Saturday.Chelsea - AIt was a brilliant performance and it was not against one of the lower sides, it was against Everton, who have been performing to a fantastic level. And Chelsea absolutely ripped them to pieces. Everton also went with a back three and they just could not handle them - they could not handle their speed, their pace, their pressing, so he changed very, very shortly after to a back four. But certainly an A for Chelsea, as some of their football was absolutely dynamic. And the fella Eden Hazard is just a genius at the moment, he can do anything he wants on a football field and to see him perform to that level on Saturday was absolutely brilliant. Chelsea 5-0 Everton Everton - EOh no, an E for Everton, who just were not at the races. They did not compete, while their work ethic, which is normally so superb…They just were not there, they were not at it, awful.Do you agree with Ray Wilkins grades? If you are reading on skysports.com let us know what you think, by leaving a comment below or tweeting us @SkyFootball. Also See: VOTE: Goals of the week WATCH: Premier League goals WATCH: PL landmark goals Premier League hotlist Under Armour Sale Australia . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Under Armour Shoes Discount .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. http://www.cheapunderarmouraustralia.com/ . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Under Armour Shoes Clearance . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Under Armour Clearance Sale . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. PITTSBURGH -- All Marc-Andre Fleury ever wants to do is give his team a chance to stay in the game.The Pittsburgh Penguins goalie did that and more on Thursday against the New York Islanders.Fleury had 31 of his 35 saves through two periods, keeping the game close and allowing Sidney Crosby to score the tiebreaking goal late in the third to lead the Penguins to a 4-2 victory over the Islanders.We were under a lot of pressure, we were on our heels and he made some huge saves that allowed us to keep the lead, Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. He was terrific.Fleury faced just five shots in the third period while starting for the eighth straight game. Fleury won for the 19th time in his last 24 home starts and has given up two or fewer goals in five of the first six home games.I know the guys are trying hard, Fleury said. Im just trying to keep the score close and keep them ahead.Patric Hornqvist, Evgeni Malkin and Phil Kessel also scored -- each getting his third of the season -- to help the defending champion Penguins win for the third time in four games and improve to 5-0-1 at home.Crosby, playing for the second straight game after missing the first six with a concussion, scored with 2:25 left as he caught a pass from Scott Wilson at the top of the crease and quickly turned to his forehand to put the puck behind Islanders goalie Jaroslav Halak.Crosby, who also scored in his season debut on Tuesday, now has points in 10 straight regular season games dating back to last season.Kessel added a power-play goal to cap the scoring 32 seconds later.Travis Hamonic and Shane Prince scored for the Islanders, who fell to 0-3-0 on the road. Halak finished with 31 saves.Malkin broke a 1-1 tie with 7:12 left in the third as he took a pass from Kessel and pulled up ahead of Islanders defenseman Dennis Seidenberg before placing a shot between Halaks pads.Prince, playing for the first time after missing five games with a lower-body injury, tied it again with 4:22 remaining. Fleury left the net to play a shot into the zone but the puck caromed off the boards to Prince, who put it into an empty net.I felt bad because I shouldnt have come out of the net, Fleury said. If I wouldve stayed in the net, we wouldve been fine. I was happy to see Sid bury that one.Pittsburgh won three of four against the Islanders last season, the eighth time in nine years the Penguins won the season series.dddddddddddd The Islanders played the second half of a back-to-back after falling at home against Montreal on Wednesday.No one is going to feel sorry for us, Hamonic said. Frustrating result the past two games, but you move forward. We have to keep going. Thats all we can do.Hornqvist opened the scoring with a power-play goal 46 seconds into the game. Pittsburgh has scored a power-play goal in all six home games.Crosby, standing at the left post, set up Hornqvist on the opposite side during a slick passing sequence that also involved Kessel.Fleury kept it a one-goal game with three saves in succession on Nick Leddys point shot, Thomas Hickeys redirection and a blocker stop on Josh Bailey. Prince later hit the post to the left of a sprawled Fleury on a breakaway.The Islanders tied it late in the second period on their 28th shot. Hamonic finished a 2-on-1 from Prince, beating Fleury to the blocker side.Were giving up more shots and chances than I think were accustomed to and (Fleury) has been there to make that timely save for us, Sullivan said. It gives our guys a chance to grab ahold of ourselves and play the game the right way. I thought in the third period our guys responded.Game notes Sullivan didnt have an update on F Carl Hagelin, who left late in the third after taking a hit into the boards. .. G Matt Murray, who led the Penguins to the Stanley Cup in June, dressed as Fleurys backup for the second straight game since returning from a broken hand sustained in last months World Cup of Hockey. ... Penguins D Kris Letang missed a fourth straight game with an upper-body injury, but he participated in Thursdays morning skate and is close to a return. ... Conor Sheary (eye) missed his fourth straight game for Pittsburgh, as did Derrick Pouliot (undisclosed). ... Islanders F Nikolay Kulemin missed his second straight game with an upper-body injury. ... Eric Boulton (lower body), Ryan Pulock (lower body) and Mathew Barzal also sat for the Islanders.UP NEXTIslanders: Open a five-game homestand Sunday against Toronto on Sunday.Penguins: Begin a four-game road trip Saturday at Philadelphia. Pittsburghs next home game is Nov. 8 against Edmonton. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz