Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.04.2019 04:37
er won the Tour of Corsica on Sunday but will need to wait a bit longer before securing a fourth world title.The Frenchman domin Antworten

AJACCIO, Corsica -- World rally championship leader Sebastien Ogier won the Tour of Corsica on Sunday but will need to wait a bit longer before securing a fourth world title.The Frenchman dominated the asphalt rally from the opening leg, when he swept all four stages, then comfortably held onto his lead in wet conditions to win by 46.4 seconds.What I really wanted was to win this rally, said Ogier, whose previous win at his home rally was in 2013, when the race was held in the northeastern region of Alsace. Its my first win in Corsica ... We showed strong pace on the first day and managed the rest of the weekend perfectly.Driving a Hyundai, Belgiums Thierry Neuville ended runner-up ahead of Ogiers Volkswagen teammate Andreas Mikkelsen, who was a further 23.6 seconds behind. It was Mikkelsens first podium finish since winning in Poland in July.Ogier extended his overall lead over Mikkelsen to 68 points and can seal the title at the Rally of Catalunya, from Oct. 13-16. The Frenchman needs 16 more points to become only the fourth driver with four world rally titles.British driver Kris Meeke won both Sundays stages but finished 16th after hitting a tree early on Saturday. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Nike Air Max Plus Clearance Ireland . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplusireland.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Nike Air Max Plus Sale Ireland . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Cheap Air Max Plus Ireland . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Mark Hunt has called for a UFC fighters union as he steps up his attack on management following Brock Lesnars failed doping tests.The way I see it, the Brock Lesnar doping thing is just another reason why we need a fighters association, Hunt told MarkHunt.tv.These guys are just making up the rules as they go.A day after learning Lesnar not only failed a drug test in the lead-up to their July 19 UFC 200 fight, but also on the day of the bout, Australia-based heavyweight Hunt said he had not been contacted by UFC management despite his aired grievances.The 42-year-old New Zealander had already demanded a greater share of the purse from their fight, which he lost via unanimous decision, if Lesnar is confirmed to have doped.They say they are cleaning up the sport, yet Ive risked my health two times against guys cheating since this USADA thing started, said Hunt, referring to Lesnar and his fellow American Frank Mir.US anti-doping body USADA has administered the UFC anti-doping policy since July 2015.Hunt beat Mir at UFC Fight Night Brisbane on March 20 and Mir was later found to have tested positive in an in-competition test.I was told Brock was gonna be tested when I took the fight, he comes in looking fricken juiccy as hell and then I find out hes popped after the PPV (pay-per-view) has already been sold, he said.ddddddddddddIts ridiculous. The fact that they havent even bothered to make contact with me since all of this happened just proves they dont care.After the first anti-doping violation, Lesnar provided a short statement to the AP, claiming,We will get to the bottom of this.The substance for which Lesnar tested positive was not disclosed, per USADA policy, and will not be until the process is concluded, unless Lesnar offers to do so.The UFC released a statement on the second doping positive, saying they were investigating the matter.The UFC organisation was notified today that the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016, the statement read.USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz