Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.04.2019 04:37
in the 50th over - Callum Taylor top scoring with 42 from 57 deliveries.Sri Lanka cruised home in the 36th over, opener Aviskha Antworten

England Under 19s pursuit of the World Cup title is over after a crushing six-wicket defeat to Sri Lanka in the quarter-finals. England piled up big totals in their three group games but lost early wickets in Sundays encounter as they were bowled out for 184 in the 50th over - Callum Taylor top scoring with 42 from 57 deliveries.Sri Lanka cruised home in the 36th over, opener Aviskha Fernando starring with 95 from 96 balls, to set up a semi-final clash with three-time champions India.We thought it was a pretty good wicket, and I guess 185 just isnt enough really, said England captain Brad Taylor, who chose to bat after winning the toss.All the guys agreed that batting first and getting runs on the board was the right thing to do. It didnt do an awful lot, we just made errors really.Its the way we lost our wickets, with some soft dismissals. We could have got up to 250 if wed consolidated in that middle period.Its just a case of getting yourself in on these pitches. Get in, then you can go big. Dan Lawrence (L) and Jack Burnham (R) suffered rare blips with the bat Dan Lawrence, who had made 174 in Englands first game against Fiji and passed 50 against Zimbabwe and West Indies, chopped on for nine, with opening partner Max Holden caught at slip for eight. Callum Taylor played the only substantial innings but Sam Curran, George Bartlett, Ben Green and Brad Taylor chipped in with twenties to give Englands bowlers at least something to defend.However, Fernando drilled Curran for four consecutive boundaries in the third over and Sri Lanka never looked back, Fernandos only frustration that he fell to Saqib Mahmood before reaching three figures.Lawrence claimed a wicket, as well as a run out with a direct hit from cover, while Mason Crane bowled Sri Lanka skipper Kariyawasam Asalanka around his legs, but England are now consigned to fighting for fifth place.Watch the fourth quarter-final, between Pakistan and West Indies, from 2.30am, Monday, Sky Sports 4. Cheap Air Max Plus . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Air Max Plus Nz Cheap . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. http://www.discountairmaxplusnz.com/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Nike Air Max Plus Online . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Wholesale Air Max Plus . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. FFA chairman Steven Lowy has warned Australian football must be treated as fragile, branding its success so delicate it could come crashing down at any moment.There is good reason for the games top brass to feel optimistic two days out from the start of the 12th A-League season.Tim Cahill leads a cohort of Socceroos enticed home and Saturdays Sydney derby at ANZ Stadium will likely break the national crowd-attendance record for a club match.While acknowledging the leaps and bounds already made, Lowy said he was taking nothing for granted.We should all look at the game as being fragile ... if you think like that, it makes you incredibly focused, Lowy told a crowd of 600 at Sydney FCs season launch.I think with all the success thats been achieved, you should think about it as being fragile, because it could go off the precipice quickly.Lowy said balancing short- and long-term goals was crucial, as the game vied for commercial sustainability and an increase in fans.The 53-year-old, who took the reins late last year from father Frank Lowy, referenced A-League expansion as a key target and agreed with Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglous demand for up to six new teams.But in line with chief executive David Gallops comments a day earlier, he declined to provide a specific time frame, instead championing a discciplined approach despite increasing impatience from the marketplace.ddddddddddddThe FFA board is bringing a long-term focus to a strategy and execution and financing plan, one that is sustainable, Lowy said.But at the same time, youve got to be entrepreneurial and push the limits (in the) early days as well.One of those things we are focused on is growing the league. We need more than 10 teams.Anges book came out and hes calling for 15 or 16 teams. I think hes right.But its a matter of time to get there in a way that we dont have some of the stumblings of the past, that we build sustainable plans going forward.Those teams are going to butt up against existing teams and existing clubs wont like that.But we have to look past that, not be influenced by the politics of that, but by the ultimate growth of the game itself.Lowy played down reports that recent meetings with FIFA and AFC representatives were held to address concerns over FFAs governance.He said it was healthy to open yourself up to be looked at, adding that the governing body was still working through details of how it would satisfy its agreement to include a broader representation of stakeholders in its congress. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz