Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.04.2019 04:08
rtsbet: Jets $2.60 Adelaide $2.45 Draw $3.50The Jets are seeking consecutive wins after a gutsy away victory in Perth last start Antworten

Preview of A-League Round 11 matches (all times AEDT):FRIDAY, Dec 16Newcastle Jets v Adelaide United at McDonald Jones Stadium 7.50pmHead to head: Jets 10 Adelaide 14 drawn 11Last clash: Round 1 2016-2017 - Jets 1 drew Adelaide 1 at McDonald Jones StadiumTab Sportsbet: Jets $2.60 Adelaide $2.45 Draw $3.50The Jets are seeking consecutive wins after a gutsy away victory in Perth last start - and Adelaide are ripe for the picking. The Reds, bottom with just one win, were hammered 4-0 by Brisbane last Sunday and their leaky defence compounds a struggling attack - they have scored just nine goals this season. If Newcastle can dim the influence of Adelaides midfield linchpins Marcelo Carrusca and Isaias, who returns from suspension, they may find themselves in the top six come the final whistle.Key: Can Adelaide frontman Sergi Guardiola find the net? The Spaniards class is obvious but he appears unsettled by the overtly-physical attention hes copping from rivals.Tip: DrawSATURDAY, Dec 17Wellington Phoenix v Western Sydney Wanderers at Mt Smart Stadium 5.35pmHead to head: Phoenix 5 Western Sydney 5 drawn 2Last clash: Round 27 2015-2016 - Western Sydney 2 bt Phoenix 0 at Westpac StadiumTab Sportsbet: Phoenix $2.60 Western Sydney $2.50 Draw $3.50Wellington have won a game more than Western Sydney yet sit two spots lower on the table, in part due to having played one less fixture. Ernie Merricks resignation appeared to spur a mini Phoenix revival as the previously stagnating side beat Central Coast 3-0. The Wanderers were on the other end of the same scoreline against Melbourne Victory and need three points to kick-start a frustrating campaign and ensure theyre not spat out of the top six. Kerem Bulut is back in the squad but with no guarantees coach Tony Popovic will keep him there.Key: Whether Brendon Santalab has his eye in this week after missing a series of chances against Victory.Tip: DrawMelbourne City v Melbourne Victory at AAMI Park 7.50pmHead to head: Melbourne City 7 Melbourne Victory 8 drawn 5Last clash: Round 2 2016-2017 - Melbourne City 4 bt Melbourne Victory 1 at Etihad StadiumTab Sportsbet: Melbourne City $2.15 Melbourne Victory $3.10 Draw $3.50Simmering animosities, super talents and two teams in red-hot form: the third edition of the Melbourne derby this season already has the makings of yet another belter. In all matches City are unbeaten in five, Victory in four, but John van t Schip must think he has the measure of their rivals after 4-1 and 2-0 defeats in the last two months. Will Tim Cahill start? Unlikely but City have enough attacking firepower without him. Kevin Muscat has a few options available to him in the front third as well, not least Besart Berisha, who will tie the all-time A-League scorers list with a goal in the AAMI Park Christmas classic.Key: Marco Rojas. The player of the month has been irrepressible this season and much could depend on how fit he is after missing last week with a hamstring issue.Tip: DrawPerth Glory v Sydney FC at nib Stadium 10.00pmHead to head: Glory 8 Sydney 17 drawn 9Last clash: Round 6 2016-2017 - Sydney 4 bt Glory 1 at Allianz StadiumTab Sportsbet: Glory $3.25 Sydney $2.05 Draw $3.50Glory players were booed off the pitch by their own fans during last weeks shock 2-1 loss to Newcastle. It was by far Glorys worst display at home this season, and they cant afford to put in another dire effort against an unbeaten Sydney outfit that is brimming with confidence. The continual absence of playmaker Diego Castro has hurt Glory, but theyve still got enough talent to turn their season around. The Sky Blues are cruising six points clear at the top of the table. The absence of suspended duo Josh Brillante and Matt Simon could test Sydneys depth this week, but theyll still fancy their chances of snaring all three points in Perth.Key: Attacking firepower. Glory have leaked goals this season. Can they score enough at the other end to make up for their defensive frailties?Tip: SydneySUNDAY, Dec 18Central Coast Mariners v Brisbane Roar at Central Coast Stadium 5.00pmHead to head: Mariners 7 Brisbane 24 drawn 10Last clash: Round 3 2016-2017 - Brisbane 1 bt Mariners 0 at Central Coast StadiumTab Sportsbet: Mariners $4.25 Brisbane $1.70 Draw $4.00After four frustrating draws in a row, Brisbane roared back into form with a 4-0 shellacking of struggling Adelaide last week - a performance that should have the Mariners worried. The experienced Nick Montgomery and Jacques Faty return, but Michael Tavares is still sidelined, meaning Central Coasts young midfield brigade has a huge task on their hands to dull the influence of Roar import Thomas Kristensen, skipper Matt McKay and playmaker Dimi Petratos. Goalkeeper Michael Theo is back for Brisbane after a week off through injury.Key: Faty needs to take command of his backline against a Roar side with an increasingly lethal counter-attacking game.Tip: Brisbane Cheapest Running Shoes Online .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Discount Running Shoes Online . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. http://www.discountrunningshoescanada.com/ . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Wholesale Running Shoes Canada . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap Running Shoes Canada .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.SHERBROOKE, Que. -- Nearly a year ago Nicholas Tweel thought he would miss the Canada Summer Games. Tweel had hoped to play soccer for Prince Edward Island at the Games, but surgery in September to repair torn ligaments in his right ankle ended his chances. Instead, he threw himself into swimming, a sport hed only participated in to keep up his fitness. "With the soccer ending in September I thought, Well, might as well try to swim," said Tweel on Sunday. "They wanted more people, because we wanted to get a full team here at the Canada Games, so I said, Ive been swimming most of my life, might as well focus on that now because its good exercise." Tweel did more than try. He steadily trained for months while his ankle healed, earning his way on to P.E.I.s swim team and qualifying for the 50, 100 and 200-metre breaststroke races at the Games. It wasnt easy for the 17-year-old from Charlottetown. Training for competitive swimming exhausted him mentally and physically. "After my surgery, when I started to swim again for the Canada Games, I wasnt getting faster right away. I knew it was because of my ankle, but I was just getting frustrated anyway and I really wanted to make the team," said Tweel. "We had 13 guys qualify and they could take 12. It was really stressful to get the (standard) times and get as high as I could in the FINA rankings." Tweel added: "When I started I was just off the crutches, so it was pretty painful. I did nothing but pull for the whole practice. I remember the first practice that year I couldnt even get out of bed. I was just dead." He also tried to cut fast food out of his diet to help him increase his fitness, but struggled sticking to his new regime. "I tried to. It wasnt necessary for us to do, but I tried," said Tweel. "Thats all I can say. I didnt do very well, but I tried." That effort didnt go unnoticed by P.E.I. swim team coach William Calhoun. "He was pretty much one of those athletes for me that did exactly what I asked him to do, even if it was not something that he had traditionally been good at," said Calhoun. "Hes been pretty much, in every single event this year, 100 per cent best times throughout the season since he got his leg back to where it needed to be." Calhoun may have been impressed with Tweels work ethic, but the swimmer still needed to beat out the competition in the pool to qualify for the Games. Although he was hitting personal bests almost every time he swam, there was no room for error until hed guaranteed himself a spot at a meet in Saint John in May. "That meet pushed him up over the lip," said Calhoun. Tweels performance iin the water was impressive for an athlete considered one of P.ddddddddddddE.I.s best young soccer players. "Nick was a very strong soccer player. I mean, obviously, being involved in our provincial program shows a high level of soccer," said Jonathan Vos, technical director for the P.E.I. Soccer Association. "He was also selected to Team Atlantic one year. He wouldve been one of four Islanders selected for that team which then goes to nationals to compete against Quebec, Ontario, B.C., and Alberta. "Thats quite a high standard to make. At that age group thats the highest you can go to besides the national team." Tweel comes from an athletic family. His sister Madeline is sailing for P.E.I. at the Canada Summer Games, with his mother and all three of his siblings heavily involved in Charlottetowns Bluephins Aquatics Club. Calhoun believes that without that connection Tweel wouldve given up on swimming. But his family kept him around the pool, swimming in meets when his soccer schedule allowed. "I think after soccer stopped for me I couldnt focus in school a lot because I needed the exercise. I was too wired all the time," said Tweel, who missed out on the 2009 Games in the 50 breaststroke by just a few tenths of a second, despite never training seriously for the event. "I know that Id missed the time for Canada Games last time by a tiny, tiny bit, so I was like Might as well keep going." After talking to his parents about shifting his focus to competitive swimming, Tweel went to Calhoun in October and told him he wanted to make the provincial swim team. "We had a provincial swimming competition that he got selected for -- it was a Canada Games pre-competition event in December -- but because he injured himself, he wasnt able to go to that," said Calhoun. "But, he didnt want it to be deemed as, Well, I just dont want to go, so he trained just as hard as everybody else, up to that point, and really started to shine with his training once everything calmed down with his leg. "From January right up until yesterday hes been pretty much 100 per cent committed and worked really, really well within the training structure." Still, Tweel has one more goal after the Games are done. "I want to go back (to soccer)," said Tweel. "I kind of want to stay with swimming too. I dont want to be as far away as I used to be with it." Added Tweel: "I did talk to my club coach a month ago and he wanted me as soon as Canada Games was done right to soccer. I said, Whoa whoa whoa, I need to slow down a little bit, maybe Ill come back, but I need to take it easy for the first little while." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz