Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.04.2019 09:45
d Liberty Media has led to speculation more are in the pipeline.The U.S. Grand Prix in Austin was supposed to be joined by the G Antworten

Reigning champion Lewis Hamilton believes Formula One needs a New York City street race to crack the U.S. market.F1 currently has one grand prix on American soil, but the ongoing purchase of its commercial rights by Colorado-based Liberty Media has led to speculation more are in the pipeline.The U.S. Grand Prix in Austin was supposed to be joined by the Grand Prix of America in New Jersey in 2013, but a lack of funding and eye-watering development costs saw the plan fall through. Hamilton believes the New Jersey plan did not aim high enough, however, and believes F1 needs to make a statement by hosting a race on the streets of Manhattan.They had the New Jersey plan, but I wasnt massively disappointed because I want it in New York City -- in the centre of New York City, he told ESPN. I think if Formula One wants to be big in the States we need to have that race in the heart of New York City somehow. The roads are terrible, but that would be epic!Street races are special, particularly when the sound [of the cars] was really good -- it might not sound as great now, but it would still be epic. If we are able to do that it would be great, because then people are forced to watch it and maybe you can infect more people with that F1 bug.When the whole of New York knows that one of the biggest events coming to town is F1, that would be big. Right now, probably half the people in New York dont know what F1 is, maybe more, but its certainly a large proportion.Hamilton often travels to America between races and lists New York, Colorado, Tennessee and Hawaii among his favourite places to visit. From his experiences in the States, the British driver believes F1 needs to work harder to capture the imaginations of American sports fans.Its a lot different to how it used to be, I might be running in LA and people notice me, which Im shocked by. Last time I was in LA, which is a while ago now, I was running and bumped into some people and they just happened to be hardcore Formula One fans. I think in the States they are such big sporting fans that they dont half-arse it and just casually watch Formula One, they are actually super into it and addicted or not at all.Most Americans I meet, if they ask me about my job to start a conversation they get hooked and they start asking me a whole lot of questions. They really get hooked and then they start watching, and Ive got people that Ive met from American who have become dear friends and they message me religiously on race weekends. They know where Im going to be before I know and they get up at all the funny hours to watch.I dont mean it in a bad way, but its like a bit like a virus thats not that easy to catch, but when you do catch it you get hooked on it. I think Americans are more immune to it, not 100 percent immune to it, but when they get caught they are pulled in.Thats great and thats why we need to add more races and get more people knowing about it, because they are crazy sportsmen and women and theyve been fascinated by it in my experience. Cheap Sale Air Max . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.salecheapairmax.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Nike Air Max Sale Cheap . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. (STATS) -- The Savannah State players congratulated South Carolina States Joe Thomas Sr. afterward and called him Pops.The oldest player in the history of Division I college football felt great about the acknowledgment. He also would have answered to hero.The 55-year-old senior walk-on got into a game for the first time this season, carrying the ball four times for negative-one yard in South Carolina States 32-0 win over Savannah State in Orangeburg, South Carolina.His team presented Thomas with a game ball.I felt like a hero, said the native of Blackville, South Carolina. It was certainly one of the happiest days of my life. I always wanted to play college football and I finally got the chance. And I thank South Carolina State, coach (Buddy) Pough and the entire coaching staff and my teammates for the opportunity. I hadd been waiting 36 years.ddddddddddddI always said, Never give up on your dreams. Keep driving forward and dont listen to other people. Its a great day for me, but I must admit, I didnt think my situation would generate so much attention and so much positive response.Thomas entered the game with just under five minutes remaining in the first quarter and picked up three yards on his first carry. He also carried the ball three times on the final possession of the fourth quarter.His 25-year-old son, Joe Thomas Jr., was a former All-MEAC linebacker at South Carolina State who plays for the Green Bay Packers.South Carolina State (4-6) will conclude its season next Saturday against Bethune-Cookman. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz