Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.04.2019 06:51
right knee.I mean, were 1-3, man, Mathieu said. Its not really time for me to sit back and play it slow. I feel good. I feel gr Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. -- It might be Honey Badger time for the Arizona Cardinals.With the Cards reeling, Tyrann Mathieu feels he cant sit back and continue to play deep safety while he regains movement and confidence in his surgically repaired right knee.I mean, were 1-3, man, Mathieu said. Its not really time for me to sit back and play it slow. I feel good. I feel great. I look forward to wherever coach puts me at, but if I got anything to say about it, Ill be back in my normal spot.Mathieus normal spot is in the box at slot cornerback, despite his position being listed as safety. Last season, before he tore his right ACL, he played 519 of his 833 defensive snaps in the slot, with another 170 lined up as an outside linebacker.This season, he has spent just 25 of his 220 snaps in the slot. He has spent 159 snaps at free safety.The past two games, Mathieu has spent more plays in the box but has dropped back into coverage instead of getting mixed up in the play at the line of scrimmage. Hes antsy for that to change.Im ready to cut it loose, Mathieu said. My expectations are extremely high for myself. Ill never feel sorry for myself, so I think its just time for me to get back to what Im doing. I feel comfortable out there. Its time for me to start making plays.Mathieus campaign to play more in the slot might get a bolster from a groin injury to fellow safety Tyvon Branch, who had picked up Mathieus snaps in the slot. The severity of Branchs injury has yet to be announced by the Cardinals, but he did not practice Monday. Branch has played 129 of his 166 snaps in the slot, or 77.7 percent.Arizona coach Bruce Arians has said hell move Mathieu back to his old position when the Honey Badger tells him hes ready.I just did, Mathieu said. Air VaporMax Triple Black . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapnikeairvapormax.com/?tag=nike-air-vapormax-blue-white . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Nike Air VaporMax hoto Blue Black . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cheap VaporMax Mens All Black . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. ISTANBUL -- Napoli remained in a good position to advance from its Champions League group following a 1-1 draw at Besiktas on Tuesday that featured two late goals.Napoli captain Marek Hamsik equalized with a beautiful arching shot from outside the area three minutes after Ricardo Quaresma had put Besiktas ahead with a penalty.Napoli and Benfica both have seven points in Group B, after Benfica beat Dynamo Kiev 1-0 later Tuesday. The group remains tight with Besiktas on six points. Dynamo is last with one point.Falling behind was a tough blow. But we showed our fortitude, which perhaps has been lacking at times this season, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina said.Lets not forget that were in the Champions League and in a setting like this one its never easy to play, Reina added of the loud noise level inside the Besiktas Arena. Its not by chance that they havent lost at home yet this season. But thats why we dream about becoming footballers: to play in settings like these.Besiktas, which beat Napoli 3-2 in Italy two weeks ago, has never advanced to the knockout stage, although the Turkish club did reach the quarterfinals of the old European Cup in 1987.Napoli produced twice as many shots as Besiktas -- 14-7.If you look at the numbers we could have won, but in the end tonight we got a golden point, Hamsik said.In a welll-balanced match, Besiktas Canada international Atiba Hutchinson hit the outside of the post and Manolo Gabbiadini threatened for Napoli in the first half.ddddddddddddNikola Maksimovic conceded the penalty for a hand ball on a cross from Vincent Aboubakar. While it appeared the Napoli defender was attempting to take his arm out of the balls path, it struck his elbow and Quaresma drilled the ensuing spot kick into the back of the net.Hamsik then collected a layoff from substitute Dries Mertens and curled his shot just past the outstretched glove of goalkeeper Fabri.It was Hamsiks 102nd goal for Napoli in all competitions, moving him within 13 of Diego Maradonas club record.Lorenzo Insigne nearly won it for Napoli but his long-range shot sailed wide in added time.Still, Napoli showed no signs of fatigue following a draining 2-1 loss to Juventus on Saturday.Right now weve got to look at the performance, which was great tonight. But the result leaves a bitter taste in our mouths, Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri said. We controlled the match and risked very little.There were reports that a Napoli fan was stabbed before the match in an Istanbul metro station after a clash between supporters. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz